Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) (3455 Views)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by zoba88: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
What is happening with Ekweremadu and Governors in the South East.

Enugu PDP Governor Ugwuanyi was pictured wearing Buhari's re-election lapel on his chest.They have their own presidential candidate but he chose to follow the Next level.

Yesterday Father Mbaka boldly told Peter Obi that he should tell Atiku that his steps so far can be described as a 'foolery'.He wondered why he plans to win election while having problems with top PDP members and governors in the southeast.He told Peter Obi that these governors/senators will mess them up come 2019 if they don't make up with them.Many people misunderstood Mbaka but he doesn't care.He told Peter Obi that he was not saying anything to impress him/Atiku.He said that if they continue with their current strategy,Atiku will loose before the election.As it stands now,it appears that Governors Ugwuanyi,Umahi,Ekweremadu and many others may not be working for Atiku unless he pacifies them.Mbaka sees beyond what ordinary man does not see.Gov. Ugwuanyi's picture below speaks volume

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/2019-gov-ugwuanyi-pictured-campaigning.html

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Only perpetually bitter people don’t support Buhari.

The way things are going, Atiku will struggle to get 3 million votes in feBuhari election

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by docadams: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's freedom of association. Freedom to chose the best candidate. And PMB is the best of the lot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
ebonyi, anambra, imo and enugu down.. 1 more to go grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by obailala(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmm... this is strange!
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by nonsobaba: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku will regret the day he decided to follow the advice of Wike the thug instead of that of Igbo leaders in the choice of his running mate. Mbaka said the bitter truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by oluwatosink: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
i pity 9jirians..
welsha e sure for me sey atiku no fit win the coming elections
but we don't know what is going to happen next
we there be war ..
i don't pray for war
#osinbajo.buhari
osinbajo we bring change

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by nonsobaba: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
All Igbo governors are working for buhari. This time, Buhari will win with a wider margin than in 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
ok
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by tuniski: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
The defeat of buhari will so shock bbuharideens they will wonder their mirage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by deboysben(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Let see how it goes
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Venza,2012 model black colour is available at a give away price of 6.5m check my signature for contact.location lagos
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by abc115: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
PMB all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thank goodness these people are showing some level of understanding this time, unlike in 2015 when they all queued up behind a loser and they paid dearly for it.
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Asshurbanipal: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Do not tribalize the election. There is no tribal candidate. Obasanjo won without yoruba votes
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Peacecore: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka said that if Atiku do not make peace with d southeastern leaders he'll loose b4 d election. There4 if he make peace with them he'll loose on d day of d election. All odds are against him
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Ifiokumo: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
That is why we say no to stupid election.

See dem, confused beyond reason
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by DanielOc: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
abc115:
grin
PMB all the way

I don't like APC ooo,

But this photo wan burst my belle with lafff...

Nice one
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na from his strong base dem dey infiltrate Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ebonyi, anambra, imo and enugu down.. 1 more to go grin cheesy grin cheesy
They will force us to vote for Buhari right?
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
zoba88:

Mbaka sees beyond what ordinary man does not see.

grin
Dumb sheep.
Sure, your lord and rescuer of mankind, Mbaka was the only clergyman who foresaw the sort of paradise Buhari and his henchmen will turn Nigeria to in 2015.
Mbaka is just another piece of scumbag, just like the rest of them god of gullible men. But who gives a shyte? I don't! grin

I believe you all are enjoying Bubu's paradise. The bong hombre is taking y'all to the next unpredictable level... a level even he isn't sure what its about. cheesy

I must confess the dinosaur of Aso Rock has made me some cool dough, with the dollar's runaway value over the naira.
Cheers, muthafuckas!
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
No! but thats the only strong hold for Atiku and the calculation is for him to get at least 90% votes to mitigate Buhari's votes in NW and NE.. with SE governors siding with Buhari, i see Buhari getting 20% and that will be catastrophic for Atiku
BeautifulMind2:

They will force us to vote for Buhari right?
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Pekele007: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
PassingShot:
Only perpetually bitter people don’t support Buhari.

The way things are going, Atiku will struggle to get 3 million votes in feBuhari election

How many times do I have to tell you to stop taking that brown snuff before coming online

Your reasoning is too infantile....You can do better bros. grin
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Pekele007: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
zoba88:
What is happening with Ekweremadu and Governors in the South East.

Enugu PDP Governor Ugwuanyi was pictured wearing Buhari's re-election lapel on his chest.They have their own presidential candidate but he chose to follow the Next level.

Yesterday Father Mbaka boldly told Peter Obi that he should tell Atiku that his steps so far can be described as a 'foolery'.He wondered why he plans to win election while having problems with top PDP members and governors in the southeast.He told Peter Obi that these governors/senators will mess them up come 2019 if they don't make up with them.Many people misunderstood Mbaka but he doesn't care.He told Peter Obi that he was not saying anything to impress him/Atiku.He said that if they continue with their current strategy,Atiku will loose before the election.As it stands now,it appears that Governors Ugwuanyi,Umahi,Ekweremadu and many others may not be working for Atiku unless he pacifies them.Mbaka sees beyond what ordinary man does not see.Gov. Ugwuanyi's picture below speaks volume

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/2019-gov-ugwuanyi-pictured-campaigning.html

That's an Armed Forces remembrance emblem my friend.

Stop misleading Nigerians
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Caseless: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

That's an Armed Forces remembrance emblem my friend.

Stop misleading Nigerians
this is it!

I love ugwuanyi though.
Re: 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) by Mankosi: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
O yes the buhari paid Internet warriors have started work..

(1) (Reply)

See This Trending Letter Written By Calabar Vigilante To The Nigerian Navy / BREAKING!!! Masked DSS Operatives Takes Over APC Secretariat / Tinubu's Dirty Linen: Osinbajo’s Camp Behind "Urine" Leaks - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.