Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG (18411 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by buhariguy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not believed the miracle
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Kcgeology: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
they cannot use boko haram in this their their script as being responsible for the kidnapping knowing fully well that shekau will come out openly to deny the allegation so they created a non existing faction of boko haram as the culprit. Stage acting government. Same government that is crucifying olisa metu for faking unfit. Tell dem say we eyz dey open from day one

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by HITTED(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Who cares about your personal life?

I'm trying to tell you that the level of your zombiesm is no longer revocable. I gave up on you when you started supporting killer Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by mandate12: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why are you lot pained?

You claimed it was a ruse to loot money yet the government claims no money was spent or appropriated
Yet you claim it's a scam.

Stick to one theory you morons.

Keep sleeping .
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by HITTED(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Jesusloveyou the stark illiterate that can barely understand what he writes.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by GavelSlam: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

I'm trying to tell you that the level of your zombiesm is no longer revocable. I gave up on you when you started supporting killer Fulani herdsmen.

Save your smelly breath.

If asking for evidence in your world then you are not even worth an education.

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by mandate12: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cromcruach91:

You know something, just give it up trying to convince them. You cannot argue with people who are set in their minds.

The problem really isn't the girls, or even the fact that they have been rescued. The problem is that they hate Buhari because to many of them, he represents the ascendancy of the North over the South....and add in bitterness that has built over time since the days of the July counter coup of 1966...and the pogroms.

In America, Donald Trump recently announced that he was going to hold talks with North Korea. Now, most of his opponents think that it is a good idea...but because it was trump proposing it...it became a bad idea.It became 'Trump rewarding dictators). Now....Obama talked to Iran and Cuba...two dictator nations...meaning the Anti-Trump people are inessence saying that Obama rewarded two dictators. See how it works...

It is the same thing in Nigeria. The funny thing is that when the girls dissapeared...it was not a scam, now they have been freed it is a scam.

I know it makes GEJ look bad for Chibok...but let's be fair to GEJ....there were a lot of reasons to act cautiously on Chibok...especially after fake Boko negotiators fooled the govt once...and that led to the mess re Chibok. But what many of these people too don't relize is that Dapichi makes PMB too look bad.....even with the rescue...it essentially makes the government look weak and ameable to the bokoist. Just as GEJ was made to look weak and incompetent by not running after the CHibok girls.

But what pains me is that lost in all this hue and cry about scam or no scam is the chance to fix the problems that led to the whole Boko thing. And that is the problem with Nigeria...our problems become weaponized political tools...rather than solvable things...and we remain backward.

At least one thing out of this narrative....Shekau is in no one's pocket. And he is still out there...and there are still many people kidnapped. God help us.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by buhariguy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jwonder:
these people take us for fools, they want us to believe that the same Boko haram that refused to release Chibok girls all of a sudden turned nice and returned Dapchi girls for free. Buhari and his handlers are MAD.
Even if you want to lie to Nigerians why don't you always come up with sweet solid lies not this childish nonsense
boko haram made a mistake, dapchi girl's were not their target, that is why,they were released
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by HITTED(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Save your smelly breath.

If asking for evidence in your world then you are not even worth an education.

Point me to one single post where you condemned your Foooolani brothers.

If education means abetting terrorism, then I'd rather be an illiterate.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by GavelSlam: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

Point me to one single post where you condemned your Foooolani brothers.

If education means abetting terrorism, then I'd rather be an illiterate.

Don't be silly.

I am an itsekiri man and I comment on any issue I like.

I am a private individual and would not be railroaded to make morons happy.

Now buzz off.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by precious1967(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
big lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
mandate12:

I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him (Booker .T. Washington).

Ta.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by HITTED(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

I am an itsekiri man and I comment on any issue I like.

I am a private individual and would not be railroaded to make morons happy.

Now buzz off.

An Itsekiri man supporting Foooolani terrorists? How convincing! Itsekiris are neighbours to Benue and I haven't seen you show that brotherly concern for their plight since their invasions and unwarranted killings.

Nigga, STFU! You're a full-blown abokki with terrorism in your DNA! grin

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by GavelSlam: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

An Itsekiri man supporting Foooolani terrorists? How convincing! Itsekiris are neighbours to Benue and I haven't seen you show that brotherly concern for their plight since their invasions and unwarranted killings.

Nigga, STFU! You're a full-blown abokki with terrorism in your DNA! grin

Yawn.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by dokyOloye: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jwonder:
these people take us for fools, they want us to believe that the same Boko haram that refused to release Chibok girls all of a sudden turned nice and returned Dapchi girls for free. Buhari and his handlers are MAD.
Even if you want to lie to Nigerians why don't you always come up with sweet solid lies not this childish nonsense
Its possible.
Chibok girls were mostly Christians and remember they've refused to release the only Christian girls among the Dapchi girls.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by HITTED(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
buhariguy:
boko haram made a mistake, dapchi girl's were not their target, that is why,they were released

See the kind of defense this brainless Sai-barbaric zombie is bringing to the table. So, Chibok girls were their target but Dapchi girls were not? And saying Boko Haram made a mistake is like admitting to having knowledge of their agenda/activities? grin

You have a very poor brain! I wonder what kind of kunu you've been sipping lately.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by HITTED(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yawn.

Yeah, keep yawning.

Terrorist!
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by tinsel: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Comedy of the highest order. I am really ashamed at this stage to be called a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by kanubiafra: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
engrobidigbo:
Chaiiiii

Can somone please find out if Lord Lugard or Mary Slessor placed a curse on us before their death? cry cry cry
NO ITS THE LOOGARD GUY. HIS MARRIAGE TO FLORA SHAW WAS FRUITLESS ( AS IN THEY WERE BARREN AND CHILDLESS) SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT NIGERIA TO BE PRODUCTIVE
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by v2: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Boko Haram dey jobless to just go abduct the girls and release Dem abi, without any inside arrangements. Kontinu
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Ddy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
I know nah,no ramson paid.Una return them as una kipnap them.I weep for naija
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Walelavender(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stage managed or not, the parents can have their wards back. A defining point in our national lives.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by usomine2014: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nonsense leader
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by petchi: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
buhariguy:
PAINED soul. I wonder why God gave you a body without brain. It is people like you that reason with their anus that APC and Buhari can deceived.
Receive Jesus and have brain.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Una no get senior for una village abi? Learn how to address people.

olabrad:

If you believe this shiiiit, then you must be one of the dumbest on earth
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Walelavender(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stage managed or not, the parents can have their wards back-the most important part of this drama. A defining point in our national lives. Things ain't just right. Like the black continent is under perpetual spell.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Timsco90: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oh really do you guys think Nigerians are fools if you must play politics do you have to involved human lives,and since you said no ransom was paid and why were abducted in the first place
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Well, they were kidnapped and they have been freed after negotioations.

Now...give up your bitterness and be happy. I did not like GEJ's govt...but when they did something good...I was happy. I don't like this govt...but for this one I give them kudos.

America some years ago returned 3 taliban fighters so that they could get back Bowe Berghdal. So...America backs the taliban?

Israel some years ago freed 10 hezbollah fighters in return for the dead bodies of two israeli soldiers. So..Isreal backs Hezbollah, its enemy?

Boko is for Boko. Not for APC or PDP.
boko haram took d girls on excursion to sambisa so they have returned them
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Progressive1:
Who told you the girls were not freed, how long will most of you continue with your criticism instead of you to give the government kudos, when the Chibok girls were kidnapped during Jonathan Era did he make any effort in making sure that the girls were been freed

boko haram took d girls on excursion to sambisa so they have returned them
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by bonna4u(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cromcruach91:

When the government learned from the mistakes of the previous administration...and developed back channels of communication with Boko with the help of the Swiss Government, the Red Cross, and people like Ahmed Sakida

APC wants to get re-elected in 2019..and they don't want chibok part 2. Necessity is the mother of invention.
This is interesting, so the Swiss government has a link with Boko Haram.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by surgical: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jwonder:
They think everybody has cotton wool in their brain like their zombies, every of their steps was predicted on nairaland. no surprises

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Jonathan keeps PDP guessing one week to Kogi, Bayelsa elections - The Nation / Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.