Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,821 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG (18693 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
Una no get senior for una village abi? Learn how to address people.

Respect is earned, not demanded. Your comment doesn't earn you respect but a knock on the head.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by justtoodark: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
no ransom my foot....

kidnappers dont return their victims just like that....

what was the deal....?
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by AMUNSI23(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
let me be sure first

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Stbobbylee: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think say lie lie Mohammed is dead, so he is still alive and still lieing?
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Cjrane2: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yes, No ransom was paid

Bolo harem just hear the word of God and released all the girls

2 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! Stupid boy.

olabrad:

Respect is earned, not demanded. Your comment doesn't earn you respect but a knock on the head.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by booblacain(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cromcruach91:

You know something, just give it up trying to convince them. You cannot argue with people who are set in their minds.

The problem really isn't the girls, or even the fact that they have been rescued. The problem is that they hate Buhari because to many of them, he represents the ascendancy of the North over the South....and add in bitterness that has built over time since the days of the July counter coup of 1966...and the pogroms.

In America, Donald Trump recently announced that he was going to hold talks with North Korea. Now, most of his opponents think that it is a good idea...but because it was trump proposing it...it became a bad idea.It became 'Trump rewarding dictators). Now....Obama talked to Iran and Cuba...two dictator nations...meaning the Anti-Trump people are inessence saying that Obama rewarded two dictators. See how it works...

It is the same thing in Nigeria. The funny thing is that when the girls dissapeared...it was not a scam, now they have been freed it is a scam.

I know it makes GEJ look bad for Chibok...but let's be fair to GEJ....there were a lot of reasons to act cautiously on Chibok...especially after fake Boko negotiators fooled the govt once...and that led to the mess re Chibok. But what many of these people too don't relize is that Dapichi makes PMB too look bad.....even with the rescue...it essentially makes the government look weak and ameable to the bokoist. Just as GEJ was made to look weak and incompetent by not running after the CHibok girls.

But what pains me is that lost in all this hue and cry about scam or no scam is the chance to fix the problems that led to the whole Boko thing. And that is the problem with Nigeria...our problems become weaponized political tools...rather than solvable things...and we remain backward.

At least one thing out of this narrative....Shekau is in no one's pocket. And he is still out there...and there are still many people kidnapped. God help us.

Boko Haram brought these girls in a convoy of trucks and dropped them in broad day light and you call that a rescue.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! Stupid boy.

Go back to your comment and you will agree that stupidity runs in your family
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
booblacain:

Boko Haram brought these girls in a convoy of trucks and dropped them in broad day light and you call that a rescue.
After negotiations of course....

Negotiations include both sides making an agreement not to attack each other. Porbably the agreement was that Boko drop the girls at a pre-arranged spot.

It's simple.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have never seen a government so untruthful. Lies are now foundation of the government.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Cannonleo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pathetic lies
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by NSK4U(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
APC thinks they're doing anybody, they're doing themselves. may God keep us till 2019 to rest from these ambassadors of liars!!!
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by pbells006: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhariguy where are you, overfed babies all over NL
Liesss #Kickbuharibacktodaura
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by booblacain(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cromcruach91:

After negotiations of course....

Negotiations include both sides making an agreement not to attack each other. Porbably the agreement was that Boko drop the girls at a pre-arranged spot.

It's simple.

I know you are more intelligent than you'r sounding now.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are a living proof that man can live without a brain!

olabrad:

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
How much refund do you expect on your head now that it's empty. Dumb ass

olabrad:

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
How much refund do you expect on your head now that it's empty. Dumb ass

Why are you commenting as if your brain and been soaked in the feces in your anus? You sound like you came from a cursed home
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
You are a living proof that man can live without a brain!

r

The same way you are a living testimony that a man can remain a permanent fool even in the face of facts.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

Have got more than enough time for your sorry ass. Next time you better watch before you type.

olabrad:

Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
How come you're here? I thought the zoo is closed at night!

Go fvck yourself in your cage.

olabrad:
r

The same way you are a living testimony that a man can remain a permanent fool even in the face of facts.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
How come you're here? I thought the zoo is closed at night!

Go fvck yourself in your cage.

You must be a derelict zoo resident to know when zoos close.

Who taught you that someone can Bleep himself? Your parents? Idiotic cursed fool
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

Have got more than enough time for your sorry ass. Next time you better watch before you type.

Your comment shows that stupidity has been ingrained into your personality and grafted into your DNA. Looks like you will die being stupid
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are the kind of a man we would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Afterall you are not totally useless. Oya smile.

olabrad:

You must be a derelict zoo resident to know when zoos close.

Who taught you that someone can Bleep himself? Your parents? Idiotic cursed fool
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:

When next you are looking for the most foolish dolt in the world, just look into your mirror.
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by loomer: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
no ransom and no bullet
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:

They will bury your entire family this year if you stop replying. I'm ready to hit your stupid head this night. You cursed senseless idiot
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'd like to kick you in the teeth for typing rubbish, but why should I improve your looks? Dumb motherfvcker

olabrad:

They will bury your entire family this year if you stop replying. I'm ready to hit your stupid head this night. You cursed senseless idiot
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
I'd like to kick you in the teeth for typing rubbish, but why should I improve your looks? Dumb motherfvcker

Do you know why you comment like an incurable fool? You inherited it from your parents. So, it isn't really your fault that you are a born fool
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Are you always so stupid or is tonight a special occasion? You are becoming too boring for my liking. I rather go shit than stay here with you. I have to chose between you and shit. I chose shit because it's way better than you.

olabrad:

Do you know why you comment like an incurable fool? You inherited it from your parents. So, it isn't really your fault that you are a born fool
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
AmiciLord:
Are you always so stupid or is tonight a special occasion? You are becoming too boring for my liking. I rather go shit than stay here with you. I have to chose between you and shit. I chose shit because it's way better than you.

My careful assessment of your grave mental condition shows you are some idiotic fool who can only think with his anus. No wonder your life is so vile
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am not sure you are one of us (human). Any similarity between you and us (human) is purely coincidental! On behalf of all humans, I am sorry to tell you the truth. Please, take heart and good luck in your search for where you came from.

olabrad:

My careful assessment of your grave mental condition shows you are some idiotic fool who can only think with his anus. No wonder your life is so vile
Re: No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG by olabrad: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2018
AmiciLord:
Am not sure you are one of us (human). Any similarity between you and us (human) is purely coincidental! On behalf of all humans, I am sorry to tell you the truth. Please, take heart and good luck in your search for where you came from.

Your comment shows that you deserve one award: The Best Fool for First Quarter of 2018.

Enjoy your new award. Idiotic dumb fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIRS Budgets N160 Million For 850 Drivers’ Uniforms, N825 Million For Refreshmen / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi / Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.