Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (37235 Views)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz / See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Jabioro: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheDejiEmpire:
They does everything together grin. Each of them has his own perso ........... I died whilst typing this grin
Virus..give me paracetamol l beg!
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by solid3(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria is a shithole country, thanks to the people of the rising sun
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by magiki(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Don't tell me this is true.

Infact, I need to see a copy

1 Like

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Koolking(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
'Don't judge a book by the cover"...but this one, am already judging it by its cover

2 Likes

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Prince4mic: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
This "AUTOR" should be sued for grammatical murder..
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by BabaAgba79(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aonkuuse:
what!!!! this is disastrous. the writer is not even the problem, it is the editor

Oh my God. The "list intelligent" became the most successful. The best book of the century! This is awful! Anyway what do we expect from a book that was published at a corner?
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Absuchat(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
"Anambra University" so? Na dem dem go dey boast say dem sabi pass SW.. grin grin

Just Imagine...

I challenge you, correct the errors in the book if you are intelligent as you claim.

... Am waiting
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Follygunners: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mah Pipu, Crazy dey una head so? No be the original Biafran grammer be dat?

E go soon win Nobel prize ooo. Abeg, Wetin wrong with am? grin grin

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by kinzation(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
WA-KAN- DA shit is this grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is sickening embarassed
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by seyigiggle: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
igbo amaka grin grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by kinzation(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
BabaAgba79:

Oh my God. The "list intelligent" became the most successful. The best book of the century! This is awful! Anyway what do we expect from a book that was published at a corner?
one corner publishers grin

1 Like

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by sonnie10: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Y
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Zico5(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Igbo, and they are the most educated in Nigeria.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by AnodaIT(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Anambra State University

Na dem

I'm out

Quote me and see Shekua for dream

2 Likes

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Ifebaby16(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin This is unbelievable!
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by LockDown69(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nna mehn! money must be made grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by ooshinibos: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
free education is needed in Nigeria ..the way this country is going , it will crash in a couple of years
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by oruma19: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Every illiterate wants to write a book (it's a money spinner) just the way illitrates have taken over the churches in Nigeria. every nook and cranny has a church owned by an illiterate who claims to be anointed. That's what the pursuit of money can cause.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Fellydonis(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
thesheddytalker:
So I came across a story book some days ago, and what I saw shocked me.
Check it out below
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/thesheddytalker/photos/a.1901494523428082.1073741827.1791654057745463/2072738082970391/?type=3&source=54

Kill me now please!!! I have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
What do you expect from a hungry author book and for the fact that the author of the book is Igbo should have sent a message of lack of excellence. Don't be surprised if that book is a pirated copy, Igbos and dubiousness be like 5&6.

4 Likes

Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by LovethCoded: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is terrible
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by jude33084(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
NCAT members we are here grin grin grin

Prolific ko, disaster ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Education has indeed dead in these country, imagine simple and common English these editor can not spoke
My little girl speak best English than her
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by ekestic1976(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aonkuuse:
what!!!! this is disastrous. the writer is not even the problem, it is the editor

LIAR! Both!���
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by mitchelljnr(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Maybe the author knows and talks it grin
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by ekestic1976(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Liberator007:
This is hilarious!!! The author should not be crucified, but sent to school. The person surely has passion for writing and that passion should be helped to develop. Someone said something about an editor, nobody edited that book.

How do you bend a smoked fish back to shape?
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Ugosample(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
yemi1261:
Education has indeed dead in these country, imagine simple and common English these editor can not spoke
My little girl speak best English than her

You too also killed English

It's *died* not *dead*

Or you say *Education is dead*

Then it's *this country* not *these country*

These is for plural.
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Funkychic(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
thesheddytalker:
So I came across a story book some days ago, and what I saw shocked me.
Check it out below
Source:
https://m.facebook.com/thesheddytalker/photos/a.1901494523428082.1073741827.1791654057745463/2072738082970391/?type=3&source=54

*And Funkychic faints*
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aonkuuse:

was there an editor?? lmao! you should even blqme the printing guys sef because if i was the printer i would advice them to go back and redo it. my conscience wont let me put my name on this job.. loool
Re: Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book by Taiwo20(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
When profit motive override the zeal to write and educate.....people going into ventures that they have no passion in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status / UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here / Queen Elizabeth Honours Kenedy Joseph Ekezie, Hauwa Ojeifo, Kenedy Joseph Ekezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.