Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Do I Get Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get Traffic (912 Views)

How To Get Traffic For A New Blog / Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic / Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Traffic by uchemony2k: 7:22pm On May 03, 2010
Hi folks,
         I know nairaland is the biggest forum in Nigeria for now. Please I need help from forumites. I need assistance in getting traffic to my newly launched forum that is still lacking traffic. Please my question is how do I get Nigerians to visit my forum and I still need MODs to assist me in running this forum.
www.naijahotzone.com/forum
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by chocoLove(f): 10:09am On May 04, 2010
you need to get good links to your forum also you can pay for advertisement if you want
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2010
issue is everyone has a forum so it beats the purpose joining multiple if u want t get traffic be innovative and do something no else has done or something that sparks an interest in the mind of someone there are things to create but everyone just follows the Me-too factor and just copy off nairaland. there are tons of ideas to be exploited just take one and u'd be surprised at the way people visit ur site.till now any other forum is just another Me-too forum.True Story
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by rapattorny: 10:48pm On May 04, 2010
My g,why worry yrself,just drop a post on nairaland like this
" check out my forum to see sweet pictures of black bikini nigerian chics updated daily, if u are beautiful upload yr bikini pix here".
I tell u yr site will not stop getting traffic. Infact guys go dey send posts to ask you whether latest picture never come.
just a way of saying be innvative, tell the people what they neeed they hear and see.
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by rapattorny: 10:50pm On May 04, 2010
" check out my forum to see sweet pictures of black bikini nigerian chics updated daily, if u are beautiful upload yr bikini pix here".
I tell u yr site will not stop getting traffic. Infact guys go dey send posts to ask you whether latest picture never come.
just a way of saying be innvative, tell the people what they neeed they hear and see.
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by chocoLove(f): 11:01pm On May 04, 2010
rapattorny:

not everything though is about black bikini nigerian chics,
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by webcool(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2010
i created a forum like the way u do bt didnt get any traffic y? misplaced priorities, so i discover a tru way to generate traffic

are u ready to pay the prize. email me

dededingba@gmail.com

just tittle this traffic healing
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2010
not everything though is about black bikini nigerian chics,
don't mind him oh it's not everything especially when u forgot to add Asian,Latina bikini chics now that's awesome true story back to the topic just create a website that is unique plain and simple something that intrigues the mind.hell even a conspiracy theory website can get traffic as long as the conttents are original and mind-blowing
Re: How Do I Get Traffic by harshini: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2012
uchemony2k: Hi folks,
         I know nairaland is the biggest forum in Nigeria for now. Please I need help from forumites. I need assistance in getting traffic to my newly launched forum that is still lacking traffic. Please my question is how do I get Nigerians to visit my forum and I still need MODs to assist me in running this forum.
www.naijahotzone.com/forum

You can get visitors by following the seo techniques.. You can do the blogging, forum posting and submit your site in Nigeria related directories, articles etc.,
Or you can get the professional seo plan at http://www.tucktail.com/ .It helps to increase the visitors in a short time..

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, It Is Time To Show Us Your Wordpress Sites! / Nairaland Search Bug / Help With PHP Registration Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.