Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating (47973 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by XhosaNostra(f): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
cococandy:

Another word that you don’t understand. Sanctimonious? What does that have to do with this situation? Absolutely nothing. We aren’t talking morals or whatever here. We are talking life and death and bringing harm to children. Totally different. But you’re the expert aren’t you?

Yes, You can support whatever the fvck you want and I am within my rights to call you out on it.

There’s a reason why this isn’t a simple ‘it’s your opinion’ issue and so everyone else should ignore you when you say it.
That reason is that there are other dimwits like you out there who will read your asinine post and think it’s okay to murder children when you’re not happy with your partner. Did you ever think of that? I bet not.

You’re busy being the logical and reasonable person. While we are the foolish, overly emotional and bleeding heart ones who can’t just let people go about with their harmless opinions that murder is okay.

You actually think you are right and everyone else is wrong.
FOH.

Didn't read because I don't care about your opinion. I'm not a chip off your block.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by ClassCaptain(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Theflint1:
Sick fu"k ends the life of two innocent children. The look on the elder child's face tho, almost like she knew what was coming. May their innocent souls rest in peace.

Sad
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Opentokwowledge: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Btw, I "liked" that just so you know tongue

You have to understand that people are different. Not everyone processes information, thoughts & emotions exactly like you do. We're not clones of each other on this earth.

Personally, I see it as self-centeredness when someone gets too emotionally involved with something that has nothing to do with them. I just wanna say, "It's not about you & how you feel, get over yourself!". But I don't say it because I believe that everyone is entitled to their feelings & thoughts. So I'll be damned if I let someone else question the way I think or feel, when I allow them the opportunity to express themselves the way they deem necessary. I don't have an earthly master. I'm an independent thinker & if my way of thinking is offensive to the masses in any way, OH WELL.
Congratulations on your self assertions, gratifications and whatever else youve done to oil your small ego but honestly, it's absolutely none of my business what you think of yourself! What actually happened here is not that complex, you spewed trash and your opinion was duely filed under bullshìt! ... Deal with that and stop making noise tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Congratulations on your self assertions, gratifications and whatever else youve done to oil your small ego but honestly, it's absolutely none of my business what you think of yourself! What actually happened here is not that complex, you spewed trash and your opinion was duely filed under bullshìt! ... Deal with that and stop making noise tongue wink

LMAOOO. Chisos! There's more trash to come & the noise will not stop either because I'm the boss of me grin
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Opentokwowledge: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAOOO. Chisos! There's more trash to come & the noise will not stop either because I'm the boss of me grin
Lol. What to do now? Well, I will also do well to follow the teachings of the bible and spank your butt whenever you say lubbish cool wink kiss
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by cherriex(f): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
This man didnt just commit suicide, he also got filicide in his baggage! I cant just get my head around how a human being can justify this heinous act mehn! ... You are saying it is okay for parents to commit filicide just because of a stupid fear of what might happen to the kids when they're not alive to look after them? Cmon man!... If that were the norms, you think you'll still be up an about today? I mean, This is plain evils on all levels and I'm not getting the logic at all!! ...And Yo! I'm still in touch with the compassionate side of my being and you seeing that as being emotional just beats me. Are you sure you're not some cyborg's? tongue

Seriously I wonder too, it's not ok, not in any part of the world,no one has right to take the life of another,even if the so called person is your sperm,I've read psychology, philosophy etc, it is not ok, I agree he may be sick, maybe depressed, but that doesn't make it ok.even the so called euthanasia she's talking about is still not widely accepted even abroad.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Cityguy: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
JasonScolari:
So, because of your wife deprive you of her pussy, you decided to take the life of those innocent kids?

May your soul continue to suffer in pains and may Belzebub torment your soul endlessly. Bastard.
A thousand amen to that. Haba! So he wanted to exact some measure of pain from her that he couldn't think of anything else than to commit murder and of little angels? No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by herich(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
cococandy:
That doesn’t have anything to do with this case.
They were his products, he terminated them, case closed.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by MizOmalicha(f): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
My eyes are filled with tears! LOOK AT THESE INNOCENT KIDS!!!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Of course, to each his own. I also have the right to see your point of view as sick, don't I? undecided

Very sick.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
troy20:

Wait a min....you still do this...having to throw abuses at whomever disagrees with you. You just gat no respect for people do you. Boy! You gat more problems than you let on. Just hope this your madness is only on nairaland. angry

Go back to the beginning of the thread and see where this all started from.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I'm as shocked as you are. Some people are even apauding her....for concocting evil in English. I was spellbound.
There are all kinds of humans on here.

Those who do evil.
Those who outrightly support them (that Xhosa something something)
Those who indirectly support them by attacking you when you call them out (Troy20)

Nothing surprises me anymore

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
cococandy:

There are all kinds of humans on here.

Those who do evil.
Those who outrightly support them (that Xhosa something something)
Those who indirectly support them by attacking you when you call them out (Troy20)

Nothing surprises me anymore

It's a crazy world...And the justifications people give for the terrible things they say and do just beat me hollow.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by uyigideon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
uyigideon:
Whenever anything bad happened, you see people blame it on that or blame it on this, many people don't seems to understand what life is really all about. We only have two kingdom in existence, kingdom of Light and kingdom of Darkness, kingdom of Light is rule by God, why kingdom of Darkness is rule by Satan, you either belongs to light or darkness, knowingly or unknowingly.
When God created the Heavens and the Earth, He said let there be Light, even before creating the Sun and the Mon, it means man was living in the light of God before darkness came as a result of Adam and Eve disobedience to God.
God plan to bring light back to the world through his Son Jesus Christ. Remember Jesus Christ said " I am the light of the world" John 8:12.
The mission of Satan is to kill, Steal and destroy, but Jesus Christ came to give Life.
Anyone who lives in darkness is rule and control by Satan to achieve his aim, killing, stealing and destruction. Are you living in light or darkness? That will determine who rules and control you. Jesus Christ is calling many people to light but men prefer darkness instead of Light, john 3:19. Bible says he that hated his brother without a course, is a murderer. Same as the one who killed another person with poisoning. and when they die, they go to hell fire for eternity.
If you are tired of living in darkness, say this after me,
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive me my sins,
Take me out of Darkness and bring me into your kingdom of Light,
From now onwards, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour.
Thank you for saving me.
In Jesus Christ name i pray, Amen.
Congratulations! You are now rule and control by God.
smiley
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Amarabae:

News?

Yes news ..... But since you are a wife mother and.... most importantly a home builder.....good news

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Seahawk: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2018
Someone ran crying to the MODs. Lmao

Pucci arse niggi grin
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by babadigu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.