Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,996 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real (904 Views)

Get Free Real Instagram Followers / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free / Web Traffic Ultimate Booster. Advertise Your Website For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by 2864: 8:13pm On May 03, 2010
You do not pay but you get points by visiting other site, you then convert those points to advertise your own site.

Visit www.naijarian.com for details
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by TheWeber: 8:30am On May 04, 2010
I think registering at www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com is better, just register your business with them and they do the marketing for you.  They help in enhancing and promoting your business with thier numerous Business Solutions services.Registration  is once and for all and you do not need to be wasting time visiting too many websites just to earn points to advertise your business and website.
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by 2864: 10:05am On May 05, 2010
Thanks , but my friend, what is the problem with a FREE GIFT ?, the link above require payment.
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by TheWeber: 1:19am On May 06, 2010
Nothing Good Comes Free!!! They need resources to promote your own Business too. Which one would you prefer, waste your time clicking on junk websites(remember time is money) or pay a token and spend your valuable time on more important things and just watch your business grow? I think the later should be the choice of any wise business man. Visit www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com to Advertise your Business effectively.
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by 2864: 4:29pm On May 06, 2010
Thank you my friend !. There are more important things to do with the less available money(cash). So it is wiser to work and get what you want, that is FREE ADVERT, than use the little available resources for advert when there is an alternative, The BIG Question is why are you advertising your site here for FREE ? Pay for google advert and let them do it for you.

I love you.

Please to others: Log in to www.naijarian.com to get the link for FREE ADVERT.
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by TheWeber: 7:25pm On May 08, 2010
Thank you. What are those things in business that could be more important than promoting your Business? Of course i am not the owner of the website, but i came to know about the website through their advertisement with google, and i have seen their non google ads on a number of other websites too. The point is this i feel obliged to tell people not to be wasting thier time on your website, it is a bullshit, there are more important things people could do with thier time than wasting thier time clicking junks on your website.
Hey! Will i waste my time clicking on bullshits on your website when they are many customers waiting for me in the shop? i think I'd rather pay a little to save my time which is even more important than money.
The fact is www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com is better than your bullshit. Let people judge the two themselves.
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by ogbongzky(m): 1:49am On May 09, 2010
The Weber:

I think registering at www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com is better, just register your business with them and they do the marketing for you.  They help in enhancing and promoting your business with thier numerous Business Solutions services.Registration  is once and for all and you do not need to be wasting time visiting too many websites just to earn points to advertise your business and website.

I tried searching the website for companies in IT and returned MySQL error, why?, Besides, the design of the website kind of need some improvements if not, I wonder if techies like me will pay to be listed there, just an advice though

2864:

You do not pay but you get points by visiting other site, you then convert those points to advertise your own site.

Visit www.naijarian.com for details

I think you really need to build more traffic to that forum first, i guess it is new, so dry as at today. Get it loaded, build the traffic and you will see what happens thereafter,
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by netmoi: 7:20pm On May 24, 2010
interesting
wasnt easy getting traffic to my blog.
i used free web directories to place ads for free.
and also by writing articles for free
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by bros1234(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2010
This is the problem I have with Nigerian Things. The guy at nigeriabusinessdesk dont even have a good home page, the naijarian free guy wont even allow you to check out his site before u resgiter.

My advise,

nigerianbusinessdek man, let me redesign your website and help you to promote it - u've got a nice idea but u got poor packaging

Naijarian guy, u need another script, not a forum script to properly do ad placement - check trafficadbar.com. It something like that u have in mind. I can create such scripts for u.

www.wazohost.com
Re: Advertise Your Site For Free-- Real by Ltrust(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2010
Pls, 2864 can i know what you used to design your forum? I need to add to my site. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are Web Developers Paid / Why Waste Your Money, If There Are So Many Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Sit Fre / I Cannot See Facebook Plugins While Browsing With Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.