Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine (965 Views)

Don't Give Up / Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
I am here to give glory to God for the gift he gave to me....when I lost hope he restored my hope....I got a job in an international school with a good salary and other good packages attached to it.....I am using mine as a point of contact to all those of you wishing for such a gift...Thanks to all of you that always Post genuine job vacancies here..... thanks and God bless you all coolI am here to give glory to God for the gift he gave to me....when I lost hope he restored my hope....I got a job in an international school with a good salary and other good packages attached to it.....I am using mine as a point of contact to all those of you wishing for such a gift...Thanks to all of you that always Post genuine job vacancies here..... thanks and God bless you all

8 Likes

Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by ChocolateBunny: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aridunnuoluwa:
I am here to give glory to God for the gift he gave to me....when I lost hope he restored my hope....I got a job in an international school with a good salary and other good packages attached to it.....I am using mine as a point of contact to all those of you wishing for such a gift...Thanks to all of you that always Post genuine job vacancies here..... thanks and God bless you all coolI am here to give glory to God for the gift he gave to me....when I lost hope he restored my hope....I got a job in an international school with a good salary and other good packages attached to it.....I am using mine as a point of contact to all those of you wishing for such a gift...Thanks to all of you that always Post genuine job vacancies here..... thanks and God bless you all
Congratulations,I'm next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Okex007: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
congrats... so happy for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
Congratulations,I'm next
thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
Congratulations,I'm next
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

God has done it for you.

Now Focus is germane

☣ ☠
Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by nifemi25(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
I tapped from your anointing.

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by kingkuntaval: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blessings Tapped.
Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by monddy25(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
congrat to u ooo! i tap from this great blessing! I'm next in line!
Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Henrychris(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Congrats and I tap from your blessing.Amen
Re: Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine by Newspaper86: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Congratulations, tap from ur blessing. Am next, Amen

(1) (Reply)

Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) April 2018 Fresh Recruitment (8 Positions) / GMC-LOGISTICS: I Need Help / INEC Portal Begin Staff Recruitment for - 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.