Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Don't Give Up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Give Up (414 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Don't Give Up God Can Still Do It.... He Did Mine / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Up by Employmenthub(f): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Tough Time Never Last, But Tough People Do!!

Times are tough, things are hard, economic slump, global financial meltdown, political crisis, pandemic, social restrictions, the list is long... Wait!! Don't give up on that dream.

Keep dreaming, work hard and smart on your feet, the future is yours to take. The sky is big enough for all. This time will pass, surely!

If your fail! Redirect your focus and try again!! Failure is not rejection, its redirection.

Celebrate small wins, focus on the positive side of everything, believe in yourself and stay awake dreaming

Beloved job seekers, Believe! The dream job will come, stand on your feet and get busy, learn a skill, learn a trade, if you are a career person! Dont force yourself on a trade, learn every technical and soft skill you need to excel in that career. Connect with professionals in your field, ask questions and advertise yourself.
Keep learning and keep praying.

Ensure you create a top notch CV that would sell you to potential employers. Please text Check my signature for my number

You either succeed or you excel.... Failure is not an option.

Have a blessed weekend.
Miriam.

#globalhr #pandemic #hrcommunity #jobseekersupport #recruitment #recruiter #

4 Likes

Re: Don't Give Up by Employmenthub(f): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2020
There’s a message in your CV! The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential to while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents 1. Your personality 2. Your credentials 3. Your experience 4. Your potential How you present these matters! Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

To get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call of WhatsApp call
The EmploymentHubCV
Re: Don't Give Up by Employmenthub(f): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Are you a graduate and unemployed or employed but currently seeking transition from one career or job to another??.

The EmploymentHub is the home for you!!
At The employment in, we share over 100+ curated ob vacancies on a daily basis from all the 36 states in Nigeria, career articles and materials are shared to assist you with you career journey, we make professional resume' to tell your career story to recruiters and automatic make you their target and we also offer trainings, career coach, interview prep and many more.

Employment hub has helped over 70 graduates gain critical job readiness skills as well as land their first employment opportunity. Testimonials available for proof.

Are you a recruiter, employer of labour? The employementhub group chat is a place spool talents on roles and openings. Join our WhatsApp and get your candidates. You can also contact us if you need our recruiting services. We can help with recruitment and onboarding processes.

Recruiting the right staff without spending valuable time is one challenge that businesses face during the recruitment process; hence, having the right employees that will drive growth is a top priority for most companies. At the EmploymentHub Recruitment Services, we work with businesses to take all their recruitment hassles away and provide them with suitable talents in line with their request. From Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing, carrying out Background Checks, Evaluation, and Recommendations, we pay detailed attention in providing top talents to businesses. With over 15 business offices across Nigeria, we recruit your desired candidate within your business proximity.

Join employementgroup chat today and you will be glad you did.

For enquiry call or WhatsApp EH 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1
To join our group chat please click on the link below.

https:///HI5K5vbJxI73gdqoQ0KIyi
Re: Don't Give Up by CVemploymenthub: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
LinkedIn can be a goldmine for new opportunities - whether that's finding your next job, getting new clients for your business or just building your personal brand.
To maximize the number of opportunities you get through LinkedIn, you need to optimize your profile.

If you've optimized your LinkedIn profile, you're going to be contacted by recruiters who are trying to source candidates for their next role. If you haven't optimized your LinkedIn profile yet you would not be noticed by recruiters at all

To snatch these opportunities, apply for a LinkedIn upgrade by contacting Employmenthub via Mobile or WhatsApp
Re: Don't Give Up by Adroitcareers: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Don't give up

(1) (Reply)

I Need Idea On What I Can Do With Tata Pick Up Vehicle / A Web Developer And Graphics Designer Needed At Ayhomes / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.