Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me (3913 Views)

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother / I No Longer Love My Wife written by Shamseddin Giwa / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Viking007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks,
Only you can save yourself. You need to stop being a weakling and make bold decisions. Like someone said above - you are in a very toxic environment, leave for your own sanity.

You are a man from goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
beautifulrosa:

You are so on point.
thanks my dear...

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
partnerbiz4:

All these me Partnerbiz4 go do for woman?

The guys major sin is having no money. Nothing more.

Again, you sound as though you can't do anything without her. Why?

Haba..
if u think that money is a woman needs to be happy, then i must say that u are still living in ur village..

if u like give a woman all the money in the world without having time for her, she will cheat on u.

take this dangote daughter for example, how much do u think that she will need to be happy?

lastly, i can live without sex for 5 yrs, bt that shouldn't stop me from apologizing to my partner if i wrong her..

marriage is nt for everyone, if u are nt ready to love ur wife and also have time for her, then fo for a baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by NoToPile: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Whatever it is that you did in the past, your wife has not forgiven you.

What did you do to your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Viking007:
Only you can save yourself. You need to stop being a weakling and make bold decisions. Like someone said above - you are in a very toxic environment, leave for your own sanity.

You are a man from goodness sake
leave? This will be very difficult. Beside my love for her, how about my kids
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2018
NoToPile:
Whatever it is that you did in the past, your wife has not forgiven you.

What did you do to your wife.
OK, let me use this opportunity to explain further.
Between 2012 and 2013,i saw my wife received suspicious phone calls and text messages, this really made me suspect infidelity.
eg, she once made a call slightly away from where i was standing, the call lasted for lots of minutes. after she was through, i demanded to know who called, she only told me "you don't know the person".
The above and some other cases made felt so bad and i became cold at her for a long time. She later pleaded but i was not just happy that such ever happen,and i remained cold at her for a long time.
Now that i want peace, she is now bringing up the way i reacted as a reason why she will not accept me
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by partnerbiz4: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if u think that money is a woman needs to be happy, then i must say that u are still living in ur village..

if u like give a woman all the money in the world without having time for her, she will cheat on u.

take this dangote daughter for example, how much do u think that she will need to be happy?

lastly, i can live without sex for 5 yrs, bt that shouldn't stop me from apologizing to my partner if i wrong her..

marriage is nt for everyone, if u are nt ready to love ur wife and also have time for her, then fo for a baby mama.

I have no confab with 'Betas' -- emasculated niggas.
Money isn't all a woman needs but it's certainly 95% of what she needs.
This is truer given that money has corollary effect on how romantic or even caring you can be as man.
This effect at times, is subliminal.

You need to understand the concept of hypergamy and briffaults law.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
partnerbiz4:

I have no confab with 'Betas' -- emasculated niggas.
Money isn't all a woman needs but it's certainly 95% of what she needs.
This is truer given that money has corollary effect on how romantic or even caring you can be as man.
This effect at times, is subliminal.

You need to understand the concept of hypergamy and briffaults law.
what about the rich ladies that are from rich homes? i know so many rich ladies that does nt care about ur money, bt ur time and ur attention..

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Pearl05(f): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks,

Sir, your wife is not cheating on you as some folks would want you to believe. Sex to most women(except commercial workers) is like a spiritual exercise; it involves the body, soul and spirit. For the long duration you were on a silent relationship with her, she must had disconnected with you in spirit. Your touch to her now feelings like a stranger just mistakenly brushing his arm against hers, no any electrifying wave as that feels from a love one.

Give her time, she will come around but don't stop showing her care and respect. Appreciate her efforts in taking care of the home, the children and yourself. I believe she is a supportive woman and she LOVES you too. She is hurting too even more than you sir.

Pray that the Lord heals her wound and fill her with forgiving spirit.

May the Love and peace of the Lord dwell in your home and open doors of supernatural financial breakthrough so as to enable you be the head indeed in your home. Amen.

Don't ever give divorce a thought. For it is the plans of the devil to attack families.

It is well with you(family).

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Pearl05(f): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks,

Sir, your wife is not cheating on you as some folks would want you to believe. Sex to most women(except commercial workers) is like a spiritual exercise; it involves the body, soul and spirit. For the long duration you were on a silent relationship with her, she must had disconnected with you in spirit. Your touch to her now feelings like a stranger just mistakenly brushing his arm against hers, no any electrifying wave as that feels from a love one.

Give her time, she will come around but don't stop showing her care and respect. Appreciate her efforts in taking care of the home, the children and yourself. I believe she is a supportive woman and she LOVES you too. She is hurting too even more than you sir.

May the Love and peace of the Lord dwell in your home and open doors of supernatural financial breakthrough so as to enable you be the head indeed in your home. Amen.

Don't ever give divorce a thought. For it is the plans of the devil to attack families.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pearl05:

Aunty pearl05, am so encouraged by this words of yours. Thanks so much ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? / Daddy Screams Like A Girl (video) Must Watch! / Pastor Poju Oyemade Weds Miss Toyin Fajusigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.