Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me (3918 Views)

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother / I No Longer Love My Wife written by Shamseddin Giwa / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
mokset123:
Engage yourself with other forms of businesses like getting extra students to coach for lessons, using your spare time to get extra source of money by venturing into keke napep riding during weekends or using your own car for town service to get extra income or your bike. If the income you generate is substantial monthly, quit your teaching job and face your side hustle squarely. If after improving your income and your wife is not yielding, then i wonder what the problem is
thanks sir
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks so much for this.
Sir, i have sincerely been doing all within my capacity to prove am a changed person, but she still insist have not changed. I can't even understand.
sincerely, have been trying a lot when it comes to listening to her. Though am financially not too healthy, but am trying all i can in taking the family out.thanks sir
u have to keep trying, i once had a girl friend, she does nt forgive easily (some women are like that )anytime i wrong her she won't even tell me, bt from her actions i would know, if i should ask her how her day went she will jst say fine, and that's all..

she will jst serve me food and refused eating with me, saying that she is nt hungry..

now get this point right, if she doesn't love me, she won't even starve herself..

then when i discover that, i will be coming home earlier than i used to...

always buy small thing for her, mine loves icecream so much(so find out what she likes) it could be fruit or any other thing, so don't say u don't have money, because what they like is nt car or gold..

then when u are doing all these things, don't u ever ask her for sex, if nt u will ruin ur chances, she will think that it's because of sex that u have became mr nice guy all of a sudden..

then after i have done all the above mentioned, i will then take her out (nt mr biggs or mama cass)bt to a very cool place such as garden, where u don't even need to pay 1 kobo. then tell her how sorry u are and promise her that u won't let her down again..

remind her the good times that u guys have spent together, and that this junture u will see her go emotional (woman are emotional beeing) then allow her to cry as long she wants.. then take her home, cook for her and let the both of u eat together..

then go to bed together make sure there is a body contact, then u will know that she needs the sex more than u (jst that woman can control thier libido)

10 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
flokii:
She's probably tired of your cigarette dick poking her every night.

Your wife has seen a sweeter preek elsewhere.
Accept my condolences.
but, sir, we courted for almost 7yrs, she had all the time to reject the cigarette dick

4 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u have to keep trying, i once had a girl friend, she does nt forgive easily (some women are like that )anytime i wrong her she won't even tell me, bt from her actions i would know, if i should ask her how her day went she will jst say fine, and that's all..

she will jst serve me food and refused eating with me, saying that she is nt hungry..

now get this point right, if she doesn't love me, she won't even starve herself..

always buy small thing for her, mine loves icecream so much(so find out what she likes) it could be fruit or any other thing, so don't say u don't have money, because what they like is nt car or gold..

then when u are doing all these things, don't u ever ask her for sex, if nt u will ruin ur chances, she will think that it's because of sex that u have became mr nice guy all of a sudden..

then after i have done all the above mentioned, i will then take her out (nt mr biggs or mama cass)bt to a very cool place such as garden, where u don't even need to pay 1 kobo. then tell her how sorry u are and promise her that u won't let her down again..

remind her the good times that u guys have spent together, and that this junture u will see her go emotional (woman are emotional beeing) then allow her to cry as long she wants.. then take her home, cook for her and let the both of u eat together..

then go to bed together make sure there is a body contact, then u will know that she needs the sex more than u (jst that woman can control thier libido)
wow! Thanks so so much

3 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by powerkey: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Mr. man. You've lost that woman because she is really sleeping with another man and there is little or nothing you can do about it without being very decisive.

Be the man of the house, be incharge... and see her expose herself because she react and tell you to your face what her mind is.

Make yourself happy...

Such a terrible Woman is not worth the troubles.

Make an arrangement and travel to another town for greener pastures and you'll see her begging you for pardon.

3 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks ma

u are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Your problem is not not your wife but money. There is a kind of money you will inherit now and believe me you will have the courage to dump her and leave with the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Orchid45: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
You need money and lots of it. You should be focused on making money and ignore your wife's attitude. Money will solve 99% of your problems.

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by themayor4542(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Though I'm not married, but I think having silent relationship with you wife for three years doesn't bode well. In between those years you never know what decision and conclusion your wife might have arrived at. The idea of leaving a misunderstanding hanging for so long doesn't seem like the way to go. A stitch in time saves nine.
But anyway, what do I know.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
This is why nice guys should stay clear off marriage and dating. OP you are a disgrace to all men lipsrsealed undecided. Divorce her and get another wife wtf. Life is too short to be unhappy. Remember you always have you so you should be worried about yourself and always put yourself first.

6 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
This is why nice guys should stay clear off marriage and dating. OP you are a disgrace to all men lipsrsealed undecided. Divorce her and get another wife wtf. Life is too short to be unhappy. Remember you always have you so you should be worried about yourself and always put yourself first.

I feel like slapping him hard through the internet
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Orchid45:
You need money and lots of it. You should be focused on making money and ignore your wife's attitude. Money will solve 99% of your problems.
thanks sir
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
themayor4542:
Though I'm not married, but I think having silent relationship with you wife for three years doesn't bode well. In between those years you never know what decision and conclusion your wife might have arrived at. The idea of leaving a misunderstanding hanging for so long doesn't seem like the way to go. A stitch in time saves nine.
But anyway, what do I know. I don't even have a girlfriend yet talk more of being married.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota. contact - 07035071009.
you have a valid point. Sir, this is why i have been begging for the past 6 months
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by ladycomfort(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks so much for this.
Sir, i have sincerely been doing all within my capacity to prove am a changed person, but she still insist have not changed. I can't even understand.
sincerely, have been trying a lot when it comes to listening to her. Though am financially not too healthy, but am trying all i can in taking the family out.thanks sir

Has she ever caught you cheating on her

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Eberechi24(f): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Money is the only solution to ur problem. Money commands respect for u as a man.

Forget about something-you-said-in-past-that-hurts-me story. If u have enuf resource to take care of ur family without needing her assistance i tell u she wnt tink twice b4 4gving u

make more money its nt easy but u gotta try. Ur Marriage has a long to go 'if u two agreed anyway'
Are u gonna keep beging for life?
#ManUp

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by antidisestablis: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
thanks so much for this.
Though u didn't tell us some of the things you did to your wife. But my fear is that your wife maybe cheating now. Pls try and find out this maybe one of the reasons she is not showing much love because someone maybe out there that is she is giving it to . Also pls work on your finances the moment you lose out in this aspect, she may not respect u much again.
The Lord will intervene in the situation , just move closer to God all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
Gooday house,
Am typing With a heavy heart and eyes full of tears, have been crying for the past 30 minutes.
I sincerely don't know how to win my wife back.
We have been married for the past 7yrs.
We have had issues in the past (some of which can be found in my topics here on nairaland).
Between 2011 and 2013,we had serious marriage threatening misunderstandings.
Between 2013 and 2016 we stopped fighting, but engaged in silent relationship.
By 2017, i felt we not growing younger, so i called my wife for total reconciliation. I pleaded to her telling her i have been wrong all these years.
The issue now is, my wife is not loving me the way she should. Whenever i demand for a pathing or welcoming hug, she does it with some level of hesitation, sometimes she even refuse.
If i tell her i love her, she scarcely respond.
My wife has refused me sex since January 27th 2017. While i desire we relate directly, my wife would rather be on wattsapp, sometimes down to 12 midnight.
I love my wife so much.
I desire to have my wife back to me.
House, please tell me what to do.
Have been on sleeping pills so i can sleep from thinking.
Am currently contemplating alcohol, if it could resolve my frustration.
I love my wife, as a matter of fact, my wife is the only woman i have known sexually in my entire 40yrs on earth.
HOUSE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO GET MY WIFE BACK

Stop irritating the poor girl and get out of her life.

Na by force?

She does not want you anymore, move on.

When a woman makes it clear she does not want to be with you, you would need more than Professor Peller to change that.

SHE WANTS TO MOVE ON! YOU ARE NOT FOR HER! LEAVE HER ALONE!

She wants someone else.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by partnerbiz4: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

All these me Partnerbiz4 go do for woman?

The guys major sin is having no money. Nothing more.

Again, you sound as though you can't do anything without her. Why?

Haba..
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by ImaIma1(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
sisisioge:
Your wife is seeing someone else. You're gonna have to deal with that first. Catch her at it so you two can talk about the whole "marriage " thing. Don't ruin your health because of an inevitable situation. Pele.... It is well.

Seriously how did you come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Viking007(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Best comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by sisisioge: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
ImaIma1:

Seriously how did you come to this conclusion?

Ima! They've been flatmates for a while. No seex since January last year. Refused to completely accept extended olive branch. Prefers to stay on whatsap till midnight possibly chatting with her church members... Etc. Pls go and retake the Idetective 101 class wink

4 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
ladycomfort:

Has she ever caught you cheating on her
seems you missed where i said "in my entire life i know only one woman, and that is my wife."

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Eberechi24:
Money is the only solution to ur problem. Money commands respect for u as a man.

Forget about something-you-said-in-past-that-hurts-me story. If u have enuf resource to take care of ur family without needing her assistance i tell u she wnt tink twice b4 4gving u

make more money its nt easy but u gotta try. Ur Marriage has a long to go 'if u two agreed anyway'
Are u gonna keep beging for life?
#ManUp
thanks sister, i have been trying, i will try even more
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
antidisestablis:

Though u didn't tell us some of the things you did to your wife. But my fear is that your wife maybe cheating now. Pls try and find out this maybe one of the reasons she is not showing much love because someone maybe out there that is she is giving it to . Also pls work on your finances the moment you lose out in this aspect, she may not respect u much again.
The Lord will intervene in the situation , just move closer to God all will be well.
thanks
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by odysey: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
seems you missed where i said "in my entire life i know only one woman, and that is my wife."

Your write up may be the first not to be attacked by... you can lie comments ... lol

Nigerians you guys are 3much... luv yu guys

Despite how terrible things are in the political offices etc you guys are the best... I don laf sotey tears ....

Op lots of advise here I believe you know what to do

That said develop a game plan, Stop begging, follow the plan

Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sagamite:

Stop irritating the poor girl and get out of her life.

Na by force?

She does not want you anymore, move on.

When a woman makes it clear she does not want to be with you, you would need more than Professor Peller to change that.

SHE WANTS TO MOVE ON! YOU ARE NOT FOR HER! LEAVE HER ALONE!

She wants someone else.
this is why have been asking her if she has any serious friend, but, she said no.
The whole thing is really frustrating and traumatizing.
I don't even know where to start from
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by ImaIma1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
sisisioge:

Ima! They've been flatmates for a while. No seex since January last year. Refused to completely accept extended olive branch. Prefers to stay on whatsap till midnight possibly chatting with her church members... Etc. Pls go and retake the Idetective 101 class wink

Chai!!! Sorry Detective Sisisioge
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by demelza: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:
this is why have been asking her if she has any serious friend, but, she said no.
Sir, I was in your shoes once even though we were not married. I was constantly begging for him to take us serious or even show that I meant something to him.
At a point I was totally frustrated and even thought of taking my life.
But I sat down one day and came up with a plan.
I gave myself a month to raise an amount that would enable me relocate far away from him.
I put my nose down and worked like it was going out of style.
I woke up by 4am, everyday apart from Sundays, to leave for work and closed by 8pm. I incorporated many side hustles, no amount was too small, to enable me reach my goal.
Long story short, I achieved my aim and most importantly, got back my peace.

You are in an extremely toxic environment and best believe it won't get better.
That woman has seen you finish, nothing you can do about it.
Yes you love her but for your sanity, you have to leave.
I agree with those who say your problem is money. Please look for any legit hustle to make money. Don't turn down your nose at anything.
Just focus on that goal.
This too shall pass.

3 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mavrick2012:

Where to start from is leaving her alone and let her go.

She has made it clear she does not want to be with you anymore. Find someone else that wants to be.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Wetlink: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Na wa oh.. Op sounds very emotional. Your wife knows your weakness and is seriously using that against you.

If you still love her, try letting her be. All the begging, pleading and whatever you've been doing to get her attention should stop abeg.

With time, she should get back to her senses but if she doesn't, it's either she never loved you or she's done loving you. Whatever the case, she's not your God! Forget her and focus on being financially independent. That's your best revenge now.

2 Likes

Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by Mavrick2012: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
demelza:
Sir, I was in your shoes once even though we were not married. I was constantly begging for him to take us serious or even show that I meant something to him.
At a point I was totally frustrated and even thought of taking my life.
But I sat down one day and came up with a plan.
I gave myself a month to raise an amount that would enable me relocate far away from him.
I put my nose down and worked like it was going out of style.
I woke up by 4am, everyday apart from Sundays, to leave for work and closed by 8pm. I incorporated many side hustles, no amount was too small, to enable me reach my goal.
Long story short, I achieved my aim and most importantly, got back my peace.

You are in an extremely toxic environment and best believe it won't get better.
That woman has seen you finish, nothing you can do about it.
Yes you love her but for your sanity, you have to leave.
I agree with those who say your problem is money. Please look for any legit hustle to make money. Don't turn down your nose at anything.
Just focus on that goal.
This too shall pass.
thanks,
Re: Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me by beautifulrosa: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Women don't know how to pretend, expecially when she truly loves her man..

u broke her heart, she has nt forgiven u from the bottom of her heart..

my advice: take her out atleast 2 times in a week, always make out time to listen to her, they love attention so much..

prove to her that u are a changed person, and u will see her falling inlove with u all over again..

You are so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Beta Male (Mangina) Traits Black/African Men Must Avoid / Why Do Nigerian Parents Shy Away From Adoption So Much? / I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.