Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (54788 Views)

Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by hush15: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alexk2:

A close family friend who was so dear to me was once kidnapped for days and during the ordeal, if the kidnapper asks us to sing their praises and eulogize them just for us to see our dear one released, we won't even think twice about it. Bros., you can sit in your save heaven and say whatever you like but I'll tell you that if you haven't been in their shoe, you'll never understand why they're acting like that. The relatives of those losing their lives everyday all over the country would've done worse just to save their loved once. Bros, it is never real, until it is personal!

It is personal jare and i can relate with it on so many levels

Thats the point. If you are persuaded to do something it is different. This guys dont look persuaded. Its not even the girls family that was shown to be hailing the BH guys. It is the society that they are in is the one embracing this wrong. Those guys shown in the video are not coerced to priase them, its the same excitement you see when the convoy of a governor or president drives by that is reflected here. The girls family wont be in the open to rejoice like them. They will be happen but in such a sober manner but this rejoice is on the open streets giving kudos and appraising like it is an act worthy of emulation. I wonder the strong impression it will leave in the mind off the youths there cos from the way i see it, those guys giving rep to BH
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by bejeria101(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
See dullards they have seized your codeine truck mumu of life
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by DaveHert(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES JUST TO TARNISH BUHARI & APC IMAGE

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS THE APC

How i wish we could deport you (and every other r*tard with a similar train of thought) to an island where your beloved Buhari can rule over you guys..... and lets see just how long it takes before you come to your senses and see the illiterate for who he is.

#F*ckingBlindFollowers is what is killing this country, that and a stup*d leader.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by DaveHert(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

How i wish we could deport you (and every other r*tard with a similar train of thought) to an island where your beloved Buhari can rule over you guys..... and lets see just how long it takes before you come to your senses and see the illiterate for who he is.

#F*ckingBlindFollowers is what is killing this country, that and st*pid selfish leaders.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by hermosa7: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Boko Haram drove into town like kings ...SMH only northerners know whatvthis Boko Haram thing is all about because it's clear the rest of is are being taken on some sort of ride

So you don't know what negotiating hostage release is all about, or you're just feigning ignorance?
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by dotdauda: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
The leaders spoilt it all... The only hope and solution are the few educated & wise youths, but bad enough those ones too are proving to be worse off. There gifted brians are rather on fostering discord, hate, lies .... And masses takes shits without discernible minds.
Can someone prove to me how this looks like d truck said to have brought d kids?
Where is at least one of the girls in d said pic?
Internationally at war time there is ceasefire... Fine we can question how d terrorist kidnap d girls cheaply , I love that but as for returning them it would have agreed that d militant shouldn't be attached in their to & fro of returning d girls.
& I think d govt too was stupid to have accept d kidnappers returning d girls themselves . I bliv they should rather have gone to the Bush to collect them by themselves ... That would have save atlest half of all this public masturbations.

Well what do I know ...let me get something for my child.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by hustler86(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Call weyrey husband for him to let us live in peace...
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by visionex: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC
THUNDER FAYA YOU THERE
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by cytell56: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
faroukfahima:
More PHOTOS: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram Terrorists

Source: https://www.okay.ng/more-photos-dapchi-residents-hailing-shaking-hands-with-boko-haram-terrorists/

This can only happen in the North. We are in trouble in this country!!!
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by kencarters(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
The lies self don tire me, the publicity stunt of APC is just too much, so there's just too many stories, trying to make things look good b4 the election next year, its like the government are in a hurry to prove a point... So this is all staged and its sickening to know we have a fake government... APC has failed us too much with fake n staged stories...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.