Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (54800 Views)

Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by madenigga(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Boko Haram drove into town like kings ...SMH only northerners know whatvthis Boko Haram thing is all about because it's clear the rest of is are being taken on some sort of ride
The north is trying to use Boko haran to empower its region and its citizens. Because they heard that Niger delta militants fought and was granted amnesty with their youths being sent of federal govt scholarship they brought there own militants. Everytime girls are being kidnapped and after the release you wud find out that d fg wud empower her... take her to study over seas etc. When all this is done i knoe that the Boko haram wud lay down their arms and as you know it they wud be granted amnesty some wud be flown abroad while some wud be earning allowances every month.
Already we already have NEDC(North east Development comission beinh funded by 3percent of Nigerian Vat).

Frim the onset i never beleived in this Boko haran stuff i knew it was a scam.

Cant you discover that when Americans and British force men came to help us the Nigerian military frustrated their efforts and chased them away, they dont want their help to fight terrorits with ak47's, grenade and rpgs but they need their help to fight anything in the south that is deemed a threat.

Think of what i am telling you mark my word, very soon Boko haran wud be granted amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by TourismMan(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2018
How come the pictures are not opening? Can someone post them directly let me see?

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by KBrown: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Alexk2:
What do you want them to do pls? To be stoning and insulting them...or to start attacking them so they can kill those girls right before them? Until you guys walk in their shoes, you'll never understand those pictures.

This is the only post that capture the correct situation those people are. The Dapchi people have demonstrated uncommon sense. They know that those terrorists are devils and if not handled well, they can do the unthinkable to their children. Yorubas have a way of capturing situations like this.... Ẹ jẹ́ kí a pe wèrè lọ́kọ ìyàwó kí ó jé kí a rí ọ̀nà lọ. (It's better to hail the madman blocking your way to soften his heart and make way, than to antagonize and incur his wrath)

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by zinaunreal(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
I say we leave the north. I say we part from the north. They are the basic cause of our peril. Use your common sense Southerners. Will it take another civil war? Lets leave this people.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by alfanio(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
There is nothing in this video to tell us this is Dapchi and if I am correct this video is probably one shot in boko haram enclave, that is why you see the people on ground hailing and supporting them probably after a successful raid. Then the fact that knocks this claim out is that the girls were returned at 3 am in the morning and this does not look like 3 am to me.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by justli: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Most of the people here are completely missing the point here. This is a show of love by the conqueror to the conquered.

Make no mistake about this, this is the stack olm effect. The people have an enemy who has unleashed terror on the land, they are helpless and at its mercy.

Then suddenly the enemy shows the people love. They reciprocate by offer of allegience .

That was how the Dan fodio won the war and at the same time the love of the people.

This only proves one thing, Bihari is hell bent on perfecting the plans of the jihadist before he leaves office.

I see dark days ahead. Brace up for war. The south and middle belt must come together to repel this raging storm about to sweep through the nation.

While we in the south chest beat, the cleansing is perpetually carried out within Christian minority communities in the North.

If we don't support these NOrthern minorities now, we would wake up someday to see these conquered people leading the jihad against us.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Femijohn198: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
I weep for Nigeria..
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by billyG(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
faroukfahima:
More PHOTOS: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram Terrorists

Source: https://www.okay.ng/more-photos-dapchi-residents-hailing-shaking-hands-with-boko-haram-terrorists/
If a kidnapper kidnap yur kid after 1mnths with d police asking u to relax they working on it & d kidnapper return yur kid alive on his own volition will u not thank him & hug him.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by hush15: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Alexk2:
What do you want them to do pls? To be stoning and insulting them...or to start attacking them so they can kill those girls right before them? Until you guys walk in their shoes, you'll never understand those pictures.

Nope. Why do you think like this? This is the most BH that has been terrorizing that region. This is a group tagged as terrorist. The other group tagged terrorist but without weapons, did know how they were treated or you have forgotten the infamous Python dance? This BH people have ISIS as their parent organisation and these people have cost nigeria billions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Now, these same set of people kidnap over a hundred girls and without any security stop in place, aboslutely nothing. They kidnapped their sisters, friends and loved ones in the society and it was a national tragedy. Whatever transpired, they decided to return those girls and i dont believe it is out of the goodness of their heart.
They drove again all the way from their caves into the streets with the kidnapped girls to return, again without any security checks and in as much as it is ironically a good thing that the girls are about to be reunited with their family but the atmosphere that came with it shows how much fraud is taking place.

Rather than fear and a soberly joy that comes with someone who is about to see a loved one that was almost lost to the hands of evil, we see an open air jubilation and rejoicing, praising and applauding a terrorist group and the irony is that, its not about the returned girls but about the so called terrorist group. The idea that they are recognised and complemented the way that when a well recognised public office holder such as the presidency or governor comes into town and be complimented. It baffles me.

That video did show any girls, the video show a community hailing and embracing their evils and as you will observe, they are mostly guys.

This is appalling and it speaks volume. It implies that BH is a recognised authority and a worthy one at that in that community. Those guys know each other. They relate and often come into town to interect socially, not even a s a terror group but as also a community members and yes, still as BH. Its like joing a club and identify with the club that runs the community.

It also implies that this BH is all a charade. A charade to get government attention and spending. Bluntly speaking, it is a money spinner for both the government and the group. Either way, all parties are beneficiaries, including the community because before you know it, money will round and they have a sentimentalist of their kind in power.

This footage speaks volume. Volumes you may not see anywrong with. Its quite unfortunuate that a few girls were used as pawns and while we are really happy they have been reunited with their families, i am, we see the bigger picture of the ineptitude and fraud of those sentimental to the plights of APC and if they think they have gained sentiments, they have failed woefully.

We do not expect them to be sad but we know when a society is going through pains and understands the joy that comes when that society comes out of this and what i see as many others isnt such.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES JUST TO TARNISH BUHARI & APC IMAGE

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS THE APC
Buhari is obviously a god to you thanks to the love to hate others built in you by your environment
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by vicfy(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC
you should learn to read news papers
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by mema900: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

Mumu
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Willie2015: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Boko Haram drove into town like kings ...SMH only northerners know whatvthis Boko Haram thing is all about because it's clear the rest of is are being taken on some sort of ride

The Nigerian Military cannot protect these village folks, that is the best they can do to keep body and soul together
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2018
It is very obvious that Buhari is their Grand Master
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by rolams(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

I REFUSE TO BE M-U-M-U. Haha!
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by rolams(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
justli:
Most of the people here are completely missing the point here. This is a show of love by the conqueror to the conquered.

Make no mistake about this, this is the stack olm effect. The people have an enemy who has unleashed terror on the land, they are helpless and at its mercy.

Then suddenly the enemy shows the people love. They reciprocate by offer of allegience .

That was how the Dan fodio won the war and at the same time the love of the people.

This only proves one thing, Bihari is hell bent on perfecting the plans of the jihadist before he leaves office.

I see dark days ahead. Brace up for war. The south and middle belt must come together to repel this raging storm about to sweep through the nation.

While we in the south chest beat, the cleansing is perpetually carried out within Christian minority communities in the North.

If we don't support these NOrthern minorities now, we would wake up someday to see these conquered people leading the jihad against us.

Who be this? abeg carry your grammar and go!
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by LZAA: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:
Do not be deceived by APC change propaganda
cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC
u are a disgrace to humanity .so u still support buhari after u people Don kill dis country finish ,rot in hell moderfucker

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Kdon2: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
The moronic government will cone and say they have Ended book haram. Very Sick country like its president muhammadu brouhaha. SMH
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by toksbaba2000: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2018
This are army not boko haram, people need to wake up from slumber, people politicized everything. The news said the girls were returned by 2-3am, just think of it can anyone of us face terrorist and celebrate them in the real sense. Don't just online to start blame games but check all things.

It shall be well with Nigeria
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by dominion001(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2018
D difference between North and South to be honest is too wide..

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by uba1991: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
dealslip:

The videos were also video shopped. You only say this because you are a die hard Muslim and will only support PMB because he his Muslim. Regardless of whether he has performed well or not.
wat time was d girls brought back? 3am abi so check d picture and video u ll see d sun shining, so in ur village sun normally shine by 3am abi? I know u don't av brain therefore i don't av time to educate an empty head
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Awoofawo(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Olachase:
Abeg Frm Nigeria to Togo na how much
Koju 7k lo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by dealslip(f): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
uba1991:
wat time was d girls brought back? 3am abi so check d picture and video u ll see d sun shining, so in ur village sun normally shine by 3am abi? I know u don't av brain therefore i don't av time to educate an empty head
Please I won't be distracted with your theory, the girls were dropped in the morning and the video is clear, your fellow almajiris will believe your theory not me.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by uba1991: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
babstee85:

u are a disgrace to humanity .so u still support buhari after u people Don kill dis country finish ,rot in hell moderfucker
i think you u a disgrace to ur fellow pigs.d terrorist were said to bring d girls around 3am but from dat picture u can see d sun shining. so in your fada village d sun normally shine by 3am abi? I know u are a product of baby factory but atleat u shud b able to use ur brain a little
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by kishbee41(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2018
This politicians anytime they wan share money amongst themselves (steal money),they bring up something to divert the masses attention
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by 1newnairalander: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
same question nigerians are not asking
Samzyarmani:
Which vehicle dem take carry the girls nau?
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by watchindelta(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2018
joke Country undecided
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Alexk2(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2018
hush15:

Nope. Why do you think like this? This is the most BH that has been terrorizing that region. This is a group tagged as terrorist. The other group tagged terrorist but without weapons, did know how they were treated or you have forgotten the infamous Python dance? This BH people have ISIS as their parent organisation and these people have cost nigeria billions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Now, these same set of people kidnap over a hundred girls and without any security stop in place, aboslutely nothing. They kidnapped their sisters, friends and loved ones in the society and it was a national tragedy. Whatever transpired, they decided to return those girls and i dont believe it is out of the goodness of their heart.
They drove again all the way from their caves into the streets with the kidnapped girls to return, again without any security checks and in as much as it is ironically a good thing that the girls are about to be reunited with their family but the atmosphere that came with it shows how much fraud is taking place. Leave these people alone, they have passed through hell.

Rather than fear and a soberly joy that comes with someone who is about to see a loved one that was almost lost to the hands of evil, we see an open air jubilation and rejoicing, praising and applauding a terrorist group and the irony is that, its not about the returned girls but about the so called terrorist group. The idea that they are recognised and complemented the way that when a well recognised public office holder such as the presidency or governor comes into town and be complimented. It baffles me.

That video did show any girls, the video show a community hailing and embracing their evils and as you will observe, they are mostly guys.

This is appalling and it speaks volume. It implies that BH is a recognised authority and a worthy one at that in that community. Those guys know each other. They relate and often come into town to interect socially, not even a s a terror group but as also a community members and yes, still as BH. Its like joing a club and identify with the club that runs the community.

It also implies that this BH is all a charade. A charade to get government attention and spending. Bluntly speaking, it is a money spinner for both the government and the group. Either way, all parties are beneficiaries, including the community because before you know it, money will round and they have a sentimentalist of their kind in power.

This footage speaks volume. Volumes you may not see anywrong with. Its quite unfortunuate that a few girls were used as pawns and while we are really happy they have been reunited with their families, i am, we see the bigger picture of the ineptitude and fraud of those sentimental to the plights of APC and if they think they have gained sentiments, they have failed woefully.

We do not expect them to be sad but we know when a society is going through pains and understands the joy that comes when that society comes out of this and what i see as many others isnt such.
A close family friend who was so dear to me was once kidnapped for days and during the ordeal, if the kidnapper asks us to sing their praises and eulogize them just for us to see our dear one released, we won't even think twice about it. Bros., you can sit in your save heaven and say whatever you like but I'll tell you that if you haven't been in their shoe, you'll never understand why they're acting like that. The relatives of those losing their lives everyday all over the country would've done worse just to save their loved once. Bros, it is never real, until it is personal!
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by wxyz1: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari, Buhari!!!, This man has finished this country. Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by wxyz1: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2018
I have been hearing of Devil, Demon etc and i thought i cannot find any but with Buhari, i have found one!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Follygunners: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
dealslip:

The videos were also video shopped. You only say this because you are a die hard Muslim and will only support PMB because he his Muslim. Regardless of whether he has performed well or not.

Just the same way pple from the SE support any criminal from their region regardless of the atrocities committed while in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.