Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso (21005 Views)

Court Restrains Governor Ganduje From Taking Action Against Emir Sanusi / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano / Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by asobo: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
senatordave1:

I stay in the south south and kwankwaso is virtually unknown here.many are angry with buhari but when presented with a choice between the two,most southerners will not vote.the few that will vote will prefer buhari that they know.buhari has been a movement since 2003
Can u still remember when there was a clash between hausa/yoruba in lagos, kwankwaso was the first to condemn it and not just that he also visited the hausa community; that is a grassroot politician. Why do you think obj is reaching out to him. As someone who was born in NW, lived in NC, schooled NE and a political enthusiast, I am in a better position to tell you what happen down here.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by vengertime: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
CapitalCee:
Lol. He did not mention Buhari anywhere sha. But I don't think kwankwaso is strong enough to bring about the downfall of Buhari. Sadly he might not return to the Senate in 2019.
Guy if you come to Abuja, almost 90% of Abokis from traders to Okada riders to keke napep riders to taxi drivers are all Kwankwaso fans. I don't know how he did it but that guy gets madd followers. and I'm not joking. they said its even worse in Kano.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by mybestlove(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
malware:

You can only display in the public, what your parents taught you. You can't give what you don't have. Lack of proper home training.
Mr home training, we see you. Your own parents trained you to call people names when they didn't offend you.
Cowhari like you
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Yankee101: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
EazyMoh:
GA dodo Kwankwaso sai kogooooo
Ka Tara yard babarka ta haifi wani....
Dan Musa mai Takamine karfe, kowa Ka taka ya taku!

Ja mai kirari!
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by theSpark(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kwankwaso has fans everywhere across the North. Almost every keke guy has his picture. I wonder how it will be in kano.

This will be one movie to watch. I have no favourites but I want both men to be diminished politically.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by biztip: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
pls extend ur retirement prowess to buhari too. tanx in advance
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
biztip:
pls extend ur retirement prowess to buhari too. tanx in advance
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by CharleyBright(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oga Kwankwaso, pls kindly retire his Oga at the top- Buhari also. He is over due for retirement.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by eodavids(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shawnnn01:

God forsaken Igbo stop posting BS on NL.

You think the Igbo is forsaken by God?

Please retract that statement. Thanks
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Kbdon(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kwankwaso my mentor, our president come 2019
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dealers...........u might end up like Uncle Wakili tomorrow
You think Kano is ya father's abbatoir....nonsense
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by enitiObanke(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2018
StateNews:
Rabiu is a strong force in Nigeria politics no doubt about that

Yinmu....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idrissa Saleh: Judge Goes Missing In Abuja / Civilian JTF, Boko-Haram In Gun Duel / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.