Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,750 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? (1619 Views)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello,
Do you think it is easy to become the president and work??
Oya drop your ideas

My own is 3 point agenda
1:Build more hospitals and employ enough paramedics, Nd make hospital great again

2:i will allow states to generate their own electricity using their natural resources. Like enugu, can use coal. Others can use wind etc

3: I will remodify the police system, change all their cars and give them new cars.I will stop the use of trucks by police. I will stop police from using riffles and they can only use pistols. I will stop the collection of 50 naira
Not really necessary. No 4

4:i will promote games like boxing, tennis, basketball in the country. By making states build each for their state.

Drop yours.

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by whitebeard(m): 1:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Yes, make Nigeria a world super power, cause she has all she needs to be s world super power

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 22, 2018
i will first use broom to sweep away all this looting poliTHIEFcians,execuTHIEVES,legisLOOTERS and judiSHARING ....

if i become the president of the so called giant of Africa all our ministers especially the so called looting senate president will remain in prison for the rest of their life .

Then i will start by looking at where our leaders failed us since our amalgamation by the British.......... the educational sector .....a country without education is just like a country without vision ...
the health sector ....electricity .....bribery and corruption.....crime....where else has our leaders not failed?......in fact i will look at every aspect......and i will also make sure everything promised is done .....

but is just DAT NIGERIA will never (is yet to) accept a female president ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by devindevin2000: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2018
The first thing I'll do is to force Hausa-Fulani and yorubas to stay on their own...forced separation. Igbos are very confident in their abilities to be on their own but Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas are not; they want a country with Igbos. LOL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by pussyeater(m): 4:19am On Mar 22, 2018
devindevin2000:
The first thing I'll do is to force Hausa-Fulani and yorubas to stay on their own...forced separation. Igbos are very confident in their abilities to be on their own but Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas are not; they want a country with Igbos. LOL
Flat HEAD guy spotted...

2 Likes

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by devindevin2000: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2018
pussyeater:

Flat HEAD guy spotted...

Stay on your own

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Cromagnon: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
Hello,
My own is 3 point agenda
1:Build more hospitals and employ enough paramedics, Nd make hospital great again
with which money
How will Nigerians afford it

2:i will allow states to generate their own electricity using their natural resources. Like enugu, can use coal. Others can use wind etc

3: I will remodify the police system, change all their cars and give them new cars.I will stop the use of trucks by police. I will stop police from using riffles and they can only use pistols. I will stop the collection of 50 naira
Not really necessary. No 4
with which money
How many vehicles do police need

4:i will promote games like boxing, tennis, basketball in the country. By making states build each for their state.
what is stopping you from doing this now

Drop yours.
joker
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Cromagnon: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
i will first use broom to sweep away all this looting poliTHIEFcians,execuTHIEVES,legisLOOTERS and judiSHARING ....

if i become the president of the so called giant of Africa all our ministers especially the so called looting senate president will remain in prison for the rest of their life .
and they will be selling groundnut instead of impeaching you or assassinating you

Then i will start by looking at where our leaders failed us since our amalgamation by the British.......... the educational sector .....a country without education is just like a country without vision ...
the health sector ....electricity .....bribery and corruption.....crime....where else has our leaders not failed?......infant i will look at every aspect......and i will also make sure everything promised is done .....
what is stopping you from looking at these sectors now? Jokeress

why not. We will only not accept a female that is not worthy

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Cromagnon: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
devindevin2000:
like Hitler abi. What of those that are married or children. Joker
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Herdsmen: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Will arrest the Dullard and his dullardeens cabals..

Keep konkn his head till they confess on national t.v

Then sentence Dem to see death without trial..

With one shot .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Cromagnon:
with which money
How will Nigerians afford it with which money
How many vehicles do police need what is stopping you from doing this now joker
you your sense complete?
U dey ask which money but
Snake swallow 36million.
Monkey steal 70million.
We never talk about deazani madueke loot etc. Guy no vex me
Money no dey but governor of enugu state paid salary and paid extra 13 months to its workers.

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:

the health sector ....electricity .....bribery and corruption.....crime....where else has our leaders not failed?......infant i will look at every aspect......and i will also make sure everything promised is done .....

lol. you will be impeached.

This is what buhari is doing and his administration is bleeped
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
lol. you will be impeached.

This is what buhari is doing and his administration is bleeped

there must be another way for this country to be great again .....rite?
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Ì will face just one project in the first 4 years and that would be to stabilise our electricity
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2018
whitebeard:
Yes, make Nigeria a world super power, cause she has all she needs to be s world super power

You have lost the election during manifesto
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Cooly100: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2018
I will scrap the 36 states system. Money used to buy expensive cars, salaries, personnel, maintained by states can be used to develop the entire region, as those will be consolidated.

Encourage regional powers...with sort of confederation. Regions can create laws like the sharia laws in the north.

From the central purse, I will grant each region 1$ billion grant to develop any infrastructure and service they see as priority. The East may chose the 2nd Niger bridge, the West Lagos-Ibadan road, the north Mambilla power project...etc, etc.

Roads, Health, Education, Security, resources shall be managed by the regions where they are located. Regions shall contribute from the resources to maintain the FG.

Each region should fight corruption in their areas.

Etc
Etc

With this there would be competition among the regions and their people. Each region should be allowed to progress at its own pace. For instant..the north csn sell the electricity from Mambilla to any region who needs it...etc, etc...

2 Likes

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by giantstrides(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:

I don't think they will accept one if they all bring a manifesto like yours grin
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Cromagnon: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
CHESTER48:
you your sense complete?
e complete pass your own

U dey ask which money but
Snake swallow 36million.
na 36 million you go use buy police car for d whole nigeria?
i see yua a lost cause

Monkey steal 70million.
We never talk about deazani madueke loot etc.
and you think that will pay for all these pipe dreams
the education system is worse than i thought
Guy no vex me
coman beat me na

Money no dey but governor of enugu state paid salary and paid extra 13 months to its workers.
if e pain you go do the govnor na

[quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cromagnon:
e complete pass your own na 36 million you go use buy police car for d whole nigeria?
i see yua a lost cause and you think that will pay for all these pipe dreams
the education system is worse than i thought coman beat me na if e pain you go do the govnor na
look at u. U don't even have vision or plan for your life. I think u didn't get a formal education. I'd pass
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by aremuforlife(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
The major challenges Nigeria is having is the grass roots
I will start with rural development
At least I will make the grass root to be of 60% standard of what will have in the urban areas. And that will reduce over population in the urban areas and it will also help agricultural production and easy movement of the farm product.
Secondly I will cut the salary of the members of the parliament and also Scrabe the lower house.
In the case of insurgents I will empower the traditional rulers because they are very close the people and they knows what the people really want and need.
And in terms of educational system, I am going to establish a research centres in each region in other to help our young researchers .
And I will also empower all technical colleges
And also increase more vocational training.
In terms of security I will establish state police .
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by amidel(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Scrap the 1000, 500 and 200 Naira notes first...
brb..
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Optional09: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2018
I will find time to write later
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by slimfit1(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2018
My first step arrest police collecting bribe sha
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by Acidosis(m): 1:02am On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin grin

Over 15 comments, not even one person indicated one simple way to increase the dwindling revenue by 0.01%

3 Likes

Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by 4kDdullard: 1:10am On Mar 24, 2018
I would jail the dullard for life for destroying our oncr prosperous economy, fix the power sector, step down for another patriotic citizen not a zombie.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by madridguy(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2018
We are even tired of you people. You people should just go in peace. Pack your load and leave.

devindevin2000:
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by obonujoker(m): 5:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Education and Agriculture....

Every child must go to school especially in the North.... Once you child is caught not going to school, that parent will be fined and likely jailed... Increase the budget allocation for education, Increase teachers welfare, make sure all serving government officials wards attend schools in Nigeria up to BSc level, so they keep telling their thieving parents about rots, and then we all work together to make it better... Establish technological centres for learning skills, and it must be affordable payment...

Agriculture will be emphasized on greatly... Support farmers, poultry and livestock too.... if possible register all of them to know those doing the business illegally... Disposses all herdsman of their weapons, buh make sure they are really protected...

Ban all generators except for industries, businesses and telecommunications... Any house caught using generators will be fined with large payment... Sheybi if heat wan kill una, una go come out con complain, and then the government will have no option buh to work to achieving constant electricity...
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by devindevin2000: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2018
madridguy:
We are even tired of you people. You people should just go in peace. Pack your load and leave.

LOL...but you guys run from one Biafraa thread to another in the name of sabotaging out struggle.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by madridguy(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2018
What is our business with your useless Biafra thread?

devindevin2000:

LOL...but you guys run from one Biafraa thread to another in the name of sabotaging out struggle.
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by devindevin2000: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2018
madridguy:
What is our business with your useless Biafra thread?

Lol...why is it paining you like this, ehn, kilode, Segun?
Re: If You Become The President Of Nigeria, How Will You Improve The Country? by otokx(m): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Decentralization, zoning/rotation, equal representative appointments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Protest Missing APC Ward Congress Materials In Imo State / Breaking News! PMB Gives Senator Aisha Alhassan Approval For Governorship / Oshiomhole Has Ignited Civil War In APC, Says Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.