Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Bitter Kola Farmers Needed For Purchase Of Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitter Kola Farmers Needed For Purchase Of Products (451 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months / BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now / What Do Lagosians Lack In Terms Of Products And Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Kola Farmers Needed For Purchase Of Products by firstparagon: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Dear all,
Our company;First Paragon Enterprises registered with corporate affairs commission of Nigeria, urgently needs Bitter kola farmers that can sell the product to us in large quantity and often at a friendly price as it is a long term business relationship.
Such farmer is to send the following to our email address: paragonconcepts1@gmail.com

1. Price both dry and wet season
2. Pictures of how it is packaged 
3. Available quantity.
4. Location, etc

For further enquires, contact us via : +2347068679515

To your success.
Re: Bitter Kola Farmers Needed For Purchase Of Products by Chigorkizz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Bitter Kola Farmers Needed For Purchase Of Products by imhere: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bitter kola is now a hot cake business, highly demanded in Europe and America. If you have one bitter kola tree now you are covered talkless of when you have 10 trees and above, that means you have secured your future for life. A tree can generate.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/bitter-kola-farming/

(1) (Reply)

I Made $20 From Clickbank In First Month; Here Is What I Did / ate / See How I Caught This Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.