Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" (33335 Views)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" - Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by zoogy2007: 4:35am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't blame this man. It is whoever that invited him to the event that I blame. APGA still dey learn politics.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by DonBobes(m): 4:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Dumyums
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. I'm not igbo. I don't allow prejudice and emotion to becloud my objectivity .I say the way it is.
Same here with me,God bless you
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Treasure17(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2018
luckymaj:
Same here with me,God bless you
Lol. Amen and you too.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2018
focus7:

And you don't think igbos vote is insignificant when the 95% of the remaining igbos vote could not secure victory for Jonathan.
Keep referring to them as insignificant when they boldly made their choice and that choice has vindicated them atlast... If for instance it was only 5% of yorubas and SS voted for buhari and Jonathan received overwhelming votes from the rest of the zones, did you think Buhari could have won?
There is nothing wrong in making a choice, the only time it will be wrong is when you finally realise you've made the wrong choice... Majority of Nigerians are regretting their choice...
In 2015 a fellow corper I served with who I almost cried to reason properly on his choice of Buhari as president by going to history, but he said no that buhari has changed,the guy is from Benue state.
Today,his two siblins,and his mother has been brutally murdered by Fulani herdsmen...
I only pity him,I don't rejoice over it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
DerideGull:

Iwuanyanwu remains a stalwart in PDP. I guess it takes one slave to the north to recognize another.

Iwuanyanwu joined APC shortly after Buhari became president.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Penalty82:

Those people you mentioned there are not Igbo.

Yeah, Rochas Okorocha is from borno state
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Kinmuller(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
Kinmuller:
He's now telling us that the Igbos are marginalized .
Let there be peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) / Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.