Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Advice On New Job Offer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice On New Job Offer (257 Views)

Job Offer In An Automotive Company In Ijebu-ode / I need Advice On Honda Baby Boy / Advice On Toyota Solara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On New Job Offer by demmy0011(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2018
I'm an hospitality professional and I've spent 4 years with my current employer..i got promoted 3 years ago and I've been looking forward to work with a chain hotels, just last week I got a new offer with a chain hotel,the offer is better than my current offer and this made me to resign from my current job.. But now my boss are persuading me to stay with them and promised to give me the same benefit I will get in the new job.Actually my boss has been very good to me and was like a father..pleading for me to stay and for me refusing him make me feel somehow guilty....pls guys I need Your advice

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Camry XLE @1.2m....call 08069571056 / **** Save Money On Your Car Maintenance ***** / How To Self-track And Recover Stolen Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.