Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Boko Haram: What Is The FG Doing To Bring Back Liya Sharibu? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram: What Is The FG Doing To Bring Back Liya Sharibu? (541 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: What Is The FG Doing To Bring Back Liya Sharibu? by Memories12411: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Nata Sharibu, father of the only student of Federal Government Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state who is yet to be freed, says Boko Haram insurgents decided not to release his daughter because she refused to denounce Christ.
A total of 110 students were abducted when insurgents raided the school on February 19.
In a surprising manner, Boko Haram fighters returned the girls to Dapchi on Wednesday. TheCable had earlier reported that Liya Sharibu did not make it back to Dapchi apart from the five schoolgirls who reportedly lost their lives.
Speaking on RayPower FM shortly after the students were released, the girl’s father said he learnt that the insurgents gave his daughter the option of converting to Islam but she rejected it.
He expressed delight over her stance but prayed for her return.
“All of them were released. They said some were dead there and my daughter is alive but they cannot release her because she is a Christian,” he said.
“They gave her the option of converting in order to be released but she said she will never become a Muslim… I am very sad but I am also jubilating too because my daughter did not denounce. People of God, please let us raise prayer for Liya Sharibu that the hand of the Lord will be upon her, that the Lord should deliver her from the den of lions and bring her back safely without being molested. Pls let us arise and pray for this girl. If you are a true Christian send this message to other Christian and dedicate at least 3 minutes to pray for this girl till she's released. God bless you.
#IstandwithLeahSharibu#

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Nothing Work For Me / 7 Things in the Bible your Nigerian Pastor wont teach you / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(12/08/2018) The Crucial Judgments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.