Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Farewell To A Beautiful Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Farewell To A Beautiful Forum (6375 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Folks,

I will be deactivating my account on Sunday 25th of March 2018.

It was a pleasant 6 years of documenting my experiences on nairaland and I believe it is time I focus more on materialism now.

I will no longer have the time to come to this forum, not as a guest and not with an alternate username. I believe I have done justice to sharing my experiences on Life, God and the Universe. I have made friends here, some who have inspired me and some who have challenged me.

This was a personal journey for me, and I must apologize to those who feel hurt by my desire to push beyond Faith, Religions and Spirituality.

I am still human but awakened to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness so the angle of my understanding is beyond 3D as I now operate from 5D. My entire brainwaves and neurotransmission is on a level that only few Humans can dare to step into. So, it is time to focus on working to improve the living standards of Humanity with all the inspirations and guidance I have received from the matrix, the created and the uncreated Universes and above from my Over-Soul and Infinite Source itself.

I have acquired the capabilities to read minds, to send messages across continents, across Time and Space with my mind and I can activate these frequencies with simple hardwares as well as via meditation, so Yes, this past 20 yrs of my research with 6 years documented on nairaland was life-changing for me.

I think it is time for me to drop the hat and enjoy more group sex, drink more wines, and party wild and prepare to make babies.

I promised that If I do not find out the meaning of life I will not bring kids to this world, but now I know the capabilities of my brain and my Soul is shinning to that highest degree after connecting to 9, through threshold of 3 and 6; After attaining Divinity through the thresholds of Reptilians and Blue Avians; After attaining Green, through the Blue and the Red Pill. I have had attacks from the smallest and highest forces of nature and I prevailed without worshiping a thing.

Folks, I can only say, the remaining part of my journey is on Immortality and Ascension. And I assure you all, it is either I will live forever or I will attain Ascension but what ever the case might be, I will establish my bloodline on this planet.

The above might sound outlandish, but it is the core reason I must leave the forum to focus on material life, raise me a baby or two, be sure their future is secured, which is already, then I will push the levels of Sanity further.

I will resume the last feat of my research in exactly 7 years from now.

So, there is no point for me to remain on this forum, cos I have been here from the days of Beaf, DemDem, Berem and the rest of them crews who are either dead or alive. Thanks to the influx of kids on the forum, serious minds are vacating but I am not one of them. I can stand the heat, cos it is what refined and defined me.

Have a great day folks. I will keep the chit chats going until Sunday midnight, when I will finally vacate the forum for the next generation to take over.

I love you all more than you think you know, and I chose to share my experience here and not on foreign blogs because I wanted my own DNA to learn a thing or two. I am sure I did my best given the circumstances.

Have a great life ahead, folks. Please endeavor not to miss me. I was just, a once upon a time. Time is what gives meaning to matter.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by peterphd(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Folks,

I will be deactivating my account on Sunday 25th of March 2018.

It was a pleasant 6 years of documenting my experiences on nairaland and I believe it is time I focus more on materialism now.

I will no longer have the time to come to this forum, not as a guest and not with an alternate username. I believe I have done justice to sharing my experiences on Life, God and the Universe. I have made friends here, some who have inspired me and some who have challenged me.

This was a personal journey for me, and I must apologize to those who feel hurt by my desire to push beyond Faith, Religions and Spirituality.

I am still human but awakened to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness so the angle of my understanding is beyond 3D as I now operate from 5D. My entire brainwaves and neurotransmission is on a level that only few Humans can dare to step into. So, it is time to focus on working to improve the living standards of Humanity with all the inspirations and guidance I have received from the matrix, the Created and the Uncreated Universes and above from my Over Soul and Infinite Source itself.

I have acquired the capabilities to read minds, to send messages across continents, across Time and Space with my mind and I can activate these frequencies with simple hardwares as well as via meditation, so Yes, I this past 20 yrs of my research with 6 years documented on nairaland was life changing for me.

I think it is time for me to drop the hat and enjoy more group sex, drink more wines, and party wild and prepare to make babies.

I promised that If I do not find out the meaning of life I will not bring kids to this world, but now I know the capabilities my brain and my Soul has matured to that point after connecting to 9, through threshold of 3 and 6; After attaining Divinity after the thresholds of Reptilians and Blue Avians; After attaining Green, after the Blue and the Red Pill.

Folks, I can only say, the remaining part of my journey is on Immortality and Ascension. And I assure you all, it is either I will live forever or I will attain Ascension but what ever the case might be, I will establish my bloodline on this planet.

The above might sound outlandish, but it is the core reason I must leave the forum to focus on material life, raise me a baby or two, be sure their future is secured, which is already, then I will push the levels of Sanity further.

I will resume the last feat of my research in exactly 7 years from now.

So, there is no point for me to remain on this forum, cos I have been here from the days of Beaf, DemDem, Berem and the rest of them crews who are either dead or alive. Thanks to the influx of kids on the forum, serious minds are vacating but I am not one of them. I can stand the heat, cos it is what refined and defined me.

Have a great folks. I will keep the chit chats going until Sunday midnight, when I will finally vacate the forum for the next generation to take over.

I love you all more than you think you know, and I chose to share my experience here and not on foreign blogs because I wanted my own DNA to learn a thing or two. I am sure I did my best given the circumstance.

Have a great life ahead, folks.

Just quit. Don't deactivate so we can read up on your stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
I feel I should drop tit-bit of advices as I count down to deactivating my online presence.

1. Do not live close to Power Lines or Communications Masts;

The Frequences of the waves generated by those hardwares can be used to generate a brainwave signature of your energy which can be used to do mind control experiments.

Note that those communication companies may have no idea how to hack those systems to do what ever is needed, but I can assure if you that the Illuminated ones can do it, from any part of the Universe, and I mean from any part of the Universe not just from our Solar System. Those waves are not visible on 3D but very visible from this vintage point.

More, as I feel necessary.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
2. Do not ascribe paranormal experiences to ghosts, demons and angels. Your brain waves, if carefully harnessed can destroy a target, from any location on EArth.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
3. Insanity is not a sickness, it is simply a tuning out from Earth's schumann frequency and other frequencies that are assigned to Humans, to Frequencies assigned to other Beings, so they are locked into strange frequencies. I can treat it with sound waves. I am 100% sure. If you are not thoroughly educated on Life, do not activate your energy centers and do not astral project and do not open your third eye. Those activations happen when you have merited the knowledge to activate DNA and enhanced neurotransmission to channel natural electromagnetism to activate them organically.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2018
4. If you want to know what God is, what the Universe is, how the matrix works. Learn Quantum Physics, Study Programming then Research on Consciousness, Energy and waves and frequencies.

6 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
5. There are people who are immortal on this planet. To merit that, you must know everything and separate the rice from the chaff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2018
6. The entire created Universe is a product of Light and Sound, both of which are Source Energy from Infinite Source.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Religions are great, I marvel on the wisdom to design religions, at this vintage point, if all of humanity knows the Truth, then the game will END. But Religions are Programs designed to keep the game going.

As you proceed further, Spirituality is just on the highest level of the Cosmic Matrix, while Religions is on the highest of the Human matrix. You must study enough to ascend beyond both to experience the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
The True Nature of Being BORN AGAIN can not be attained via any Religions, anyone with a brain that sincerely searches will attain Christ Consciousness and understand what Jesus meant, when he said, you can not access the father, except through me. This statement was meant for those who had no idea of what Energy means. It is just an allegory. When you know the Truth, it might fragment your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
The Truth is in the Open, anything you can not experience is not True.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
There are tools on this planet to help further the evolution of Humanity, and all of the external world you see, is a reflection of what the entire Human system is. You can achieve EVERYTHING in this world without the need for any external tool nor the need to worship.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
We are antennae, generating frequencies that help keep the matrix in place. There are other places more real than this very dense physical plane and life there is more than beautiful. We do not really die. We change form.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by benzene00: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

I don't know anything about this guy or what this agenda is

But from his few threads I have read, I discovered that weed works in its mysterious ways

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2018
All races of Humans were influenced by different ET races from several star systems and they are here with us but on alternate frequencies and dimensions and our paths do cross just that most humans are dumped by designed to remain comfortable as energy generators.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by CuteMadridista: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
mods should delete all his posts from inception
This guy talks a lot without saying anything

3 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
There are too many ignorant people on this forum, but darkness can not quench light. Remember that our mothers used to scare us about masquerades just to make us eat our dinner ? Well, religions are one of such, unfortunately those who are dogmatic will be shocked at their points of death or when a loved one die and they will soon grieve and forget, until another dies.

I lost 4 relatives at childhood, so I decided to spend my life searching, so Yes. This is not a product of weed as an idiot has mentioned. This is the highest level of truth of which the kids of the masquerade stories will never get to know until they perish.

When you read the Truth, a part of you will feel it. Follow your heart.

18 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
When one is on the religions, one is forced to be arrogant, but when you are exposed to SPirituality, you become humbled, but after you have crossed the highes of Spirituality and dine with ETs and escape their lies, you will connect to source, then your arrogance will be on the highest, cos you can do anything and I mean you have acquired the capabilities and stepped outside the world of Karma, you become the Cause of your effects. Some form religions cos they can do anything called magical, but some of us prefer to start designing robots and building factories to help the world while we make more money. Learn from the whites, they use their brains, they do not surrender their brains to some Entities, cos you can do what they are doing.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:
mods should delete all his posts from inception

This guy talks a lot without saying anything
What rule did he break?

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by CuteMadridista: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
What rule did he break?
no rule, I was just asking a favour wink

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2018
If you want to know the Truth through religious practices of countries, look towards the religions Indians, then the Chinese and the Russians, then Study Energy, Waves and Frequencies, on that sequence. Above all study Mathematics and Quantum Cosmology.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by CuteMadridista: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire on a serious note, Shall we meet so I can see physical manifestation of all these powers you have? I would like to learn but would prefer seeing a demonstration of the things you're able to do with these powers of yours

1. Any country doesn't matter so long its on earth, I'll make arrangements to fly wherever

2. of course I won't come alone cuz the world is dangerous so I'll come with a team to protect me especially if we're meeting in a land I'm not familiar with

Whadayasay? I'll like to learn hands on

6 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Billyonaire on a serious note, Shall we meet so I can see physical manifestation of all these powers you have? I would like to learn but would prefer seeing a demonstration of the things you're able to do with these powers of yours

1. Any country doesn't matter so long its on earth, I'll make arrangements to fly wherever

2. of course I won't come alone cuz the world is dangerous so I'll come with a team to protect me especially if we're meeting in a land I'm not familiar with

Whadayasay? I'll like to learn hands on

They have asked us to surrender our fire arms to the police, I am so scared of meeting people without my double barrel by the side ..lol but on a serious note. I put on my best for the past almost 20 yrs of research on this subject, so its only fair that I take a real moment of material happiness and joy away from the negative vibes.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
My friends on my inner cycle do ask how I dare to take a walk of 3hrs daily every weekend at the lonely beaches without human companions even by-passing the street urchins and area boys, and I tell them, I attack first before being attack. I learnt that on nairaland and I used that courage to fight even the negative entities that dare to cross my lane.

So Yes, I learnt a lot from nairaland and I can say I really will miss this place.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

no rule, I was just asking a favour wink
Okay. I thought you were one of those atheists who disdain theists for shutting off their brains but do worse with theirs.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Kelblaq(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Sir Billy, i will really miss you honestly. cry
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by winner01(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
4. If you want to know what God is, what the Universe is, how the matrix works. Learn Quantum Physics, Study Programming then Research on Consciousness, Energy and waves and frequencies.
But dalaman, johnydon22, frank317, cloudgoddess and many atheists here have been doing this since they became atheists, for years probably. undecided
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by terrezo2002(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire Have you done a search on your creator?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by powerkey: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Billy, you are 100% correct.

You go beyond religion to find (what I call) your God.

UNTILL we develop to manifest the image of God in us, we have not known the truth...

When you know the truth, you will find peace....Manifest the Christ in you and you will instantly be in Paradise.

Billy, pls PM me.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by mentro: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire, there is actually no need to deactivate your account. You should leave it for us to learn. There are a lot of things to learn if you go,abeg pity your students now.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by pamshuga1(f): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2018
I learnt a lot from your topics in nairaland........like it makes you want to read and research more, ask yourself questions about life itself......Anyways we would miss you. wish there is another way to still reach you or read your articles. Your topics on nairaland is even bookmarked in my browser....i wonder how I would those stuff again once u deactivate.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:
Billyonaire
Have you done a search on your creator?

Oh Yes, I have and I have a direct connection to Source now. It is like a beam emanating from my crown chakra to directly through the Sun to the other end of the uncreated world. It is an awesome experience, but I must confess, there are so much psychic attacks when one gets to this stage, so I now know what is meant by; To whom much is given, much is expected, as well as, With greater powers come greater responsibilities. I must be careful how I use this energy.

Please do not believe anything, do your search and activate your 12 strands of DNA organically. Do not force them open, do not consult shamans, just ready everything your hands can find especially the tough sciences, it will fire the brain to its greater percentile.

The brain is a very very powerful energy generator, I have no way of equating this experience.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Atheists Feel On Nairaland; Part Two / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic / Atheist Quotes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.