Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Farewell To A Beautiful Forum - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Farewell To A Beautiful Forum (6404 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

This is what people from the satanic church believe. They believe humans are their own gods. Is that true about your belief too?

I don't remember typing I subscribe to any belief system or that man is his own god.

I say, we're part of the Creator, everything ever created.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by terrezo2002(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

I don't remember typing I subscribe to any belief system or that man is his own god.

I say, we're part of the Creator, everything ever created.
My question is what or who is the creator?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:
You still don't get me.
okay, why's your question not "What is the Creator?"
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Before Billyonaire comes to answer.

Lemme tell you that you don't have to personalize the Creator whom Billyonaire calls source, it's no person but it's every person.

So sorry, it doesn't communicate with anyone or sends them messages.

Just look at it as a river that flows infinitely and welcomes anyone be it an animal for a drink.

Currently, it's unconscious but we and everything living are the conscious part of it. Do you savvy? cheesy

There is a Created Reality and there is an Uncreated Reality. Our Universes and all in them are created Realities. Within the Universes are the entire Star Systems and all the galaxies and all we know in Sciences. All the Beings ETs, and us ofcourse are part of the Universes, but our Universe are connected by the Unified Field. When we meditate we can access this Unified Field when our brainwaves heat the Theta and Gamma thresholds. Within these Universes are beings who can hybrize, clone, pollinate, fuckc, sequence DNAs, do what ever they like to populate these Universe. They are the ones who choose to be called God, to be worshipped, they like to control. They can do what ever they want.

But to connect back to the Uncreated is the toughest job ever. I have fragmented my mind for years trying to uncover the truth of the matrix and I have had to go through ET teachings before I was able to narrow it down. I had pictures of Angels in my home, to battle each other instead of me, only to realize that their DNA is in me and these fights are a war against my being. I tore their pictures and told them to go fight each other as I am interested in Truth and not where to belong.

I can not worship anything, and Source Love stubborn people like me. So you see, it was not a walk in the park.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

There is a Created Reality and there is an Uncreated Reality. Our Universes and all in them are created Realities. Within the Universes are the entire Star Systems and all the galaxies and all we know in Sciences. All the Beings ETs, and us ofcourse are part of the Universes, but our Universe are connected by the Unified Field. When we meditate we can access this Unified Field when our brainwaves heat the Theta and Gamma thresholds. Within these Universes are beings who can hybrize, clone, pollinate, fuckc, sequence DNAs, do what ever they like to populate these Universe. They are the ones who choose to be called God, to be worshipped, they like to control. They can do what ever they want.

But to connect back to the Uncreated is the toughest job ever. I have fragmented my mind for years trying to uncover the truth of the matrix and I have had to go through ET teachings before I was able to narrow it down. I had pictures of Angels in my home, to battle each other instead of me, only to realize that their DNA is in me and these fights are a war against my being. I tore their pictures and told them to go fight each other as I am interested in Truth and not where to belong.

I can not worship anything, and Source Love stubborn people like me. So you see, it was not a walk in the park.

You see why I like you?

You just use grammar finish everything. Terreco maybe you'll understand this here. Me no go book so I'll have a hard time explaining the funny thing to your understanding.

I thought the what is the Creator should've been enough to get your brain in the state where you decode yourself the so-called mysterious ways of nature......

Let me add that none can explain what the Creator is to you, they'll only tell you what it is to them. If you feel it's important to know, then I guess you're no program but have a soul and you owe it to yourself to find out.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Drbike: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

I'm sorry I am doing this but sir Billy, since you are parting never to return here again I would like to ask you for three favors from you.
1.How can I develop the genuise in me. I mean how do I read and retain 100% of what I studied. I have so many things I wish to achieve if I could attain this feat. I want to be on top of my game.

2.What is the best advice you can leave for someone assuming that person is your son concerning school.

3.Sir you are a happy man ,wealthy and endowed monetary wise and knowledge wise. Now as a student battling with his academics and also finance, can you please sir part me small money from your abundance. smiley,I will always be grateful.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
CuteMadridista:

no rule, I was just asking a favour wink

U are mad sir.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Folks,

I will be deactivating my account on Sunday 25th of March 2018.

It was a pleasant 6 years of documenting my experiences on nairaland and I believe it is time I focus more on materialism now.

I will no longer have the time to come to this forum, not as a guest and not with an alternate username. I believe I have done justice to sharing my experiences on Life, God and the Universe. I have made friends here, some who have inspired me and some who have challenged me.

This was a personal journey for me, and I must apologize to those who feel hurt by my desire to push beyond Faith, Religions and Spirituality.

I am still human but awakened to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness so the angle of my understanding is beyond 3D as I now operate from 5D. My entire brainwaves and neurotransmission is on a level that only few Humans can dare to step into. So, it is time to focus on working to improve the living standards of Humanity with all the inspirations and guidance I have received from the matrix, the created and the uncreated Universes and above from my Over-Soul and Infinite Source itself.

I have acquired the capabilities to read minds, to send messages across continents, across Time and Space with my mind and I can activate these frequencies with simple hardwares as well as via meditation, so Yes, this past 20 yrs of my research with 6 years documented on nairaland was life-changing for me.

I think it is time for me to drop the hat and enjoy more group sex, drink more wines, and party wild and prepare to make babies.

I promised that If I do not find out the meaning of life I will not bring kids to this world, but now I know the capabilities of my brain and my Soul is shinning to that highest degree after connecting to 9, through threshold of 3 and 6; After attaining Divinity through the thresholds of Reptilians and Blue Avians; After attaining Green, through the Blue and the Red Pill. I have had attacks from the smallest and highest forces of nature and I prevailed without worshiping a thing.

Folks, I can only say, the remaining part of my journey is on Immortality and Ascension. And I assure you all, it is either I will live forever or I will attain Ascension but what ever the case might be, I will establish my bloodline on this planet.

The above might sound outlandish, but it is the core reason I must leave the forum to focus on material life, raise me a baby or two, be sure their future is secured, which is already, then I will push the levels of Sanity further.

I will resume the last feat of my research in exactly 7 years from now.

So, there is no point for me to remain on this forum, cos I have been here from the days of Beaf, DemDem, Berem and the rest of them crews who are either dead or alive. Thanks to the influx of kids on the forum, serious minds are vacating but I am not one of them. I can stand the heat, cos it is what refined and defined me.

Have a great day folks. I will keep the chit chats going until Sunday midnight, when I will finally vacate the forum for the next generation to take over.

I love you all more than you think you know, and I chose to share my experience here and not on foreign blogs because I wanted my own DNA to learn a thing or two. I am sure I did my best given the circumstances.

Have a great life ahead, folks. Please endeavor not to miss me. I was just, a once upon a time. Time is what gives meaning to matter.

Can I have ur what's app contacts sir?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billy,

As a follower of some of your topics, I am going to miss you even though we sometimes share divergent views on some issues especially during the 2015 presidential elections.

Now, I want you to give me your Mercedes Benz G63 AMG as a gift to always remember you by. grin

Remember Elijah's ascension into heaven in the book of 2 Kings Chapter 9. Before he ascended, he asked his disciple Elisha what he should give him.... grin

When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?”

“Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit,” Elisha replied.

10 “You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah said, “yet if you see me when I am taken from you, it will be yours—otherwise, it will not.”

11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.

13 Elisha then picked up Elijah’s cloak that had fallen from him and went back and stood on the bank of the Jordan. 14 He took the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and struck the water with it. “Where now is the Lord, the God of Elijah?” he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over.

15 The company of the prophets from Jericho, who were watching, said, “The spirit of Elijah is resting on Elisha.” And they went to meet him and bowed to the ground before him.

Therefore, Billy - give me your Mercedes Benz G63 AMG before you deactivate your account on NL and continue your journey of ascension in the matrix beyond the 5D - so that I can go about preaching the gospel of cosmic consciousness among our brethren grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by terrezo2002(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

You still don't get me.

okay, why's your question not "What is the Creator?"

I believe in One God the creator of heaven and earth and everything that decision it. I am still to understand where you people get your knowledge from.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
@billyonaire pls can u reply me, I want to ask u a question
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
3. Insanity is not a sickness, it is simply a tuning out from Earth's schumann frequency and other frequencies that are assigned to Humans, to Frequencies assigned to other Beings, so they are locked into strange frequencies. I can treat it with sound waves. I am 100% sure. If you are not thoroughly educated on Life, do not activate your energy centers and do not astral project and do not open your third eye. Those activations happen when you have merited the knowledge to activate DNA and enhanced neurotransmission to channel natural electromagnetism to activate them organically.

How can one treat insanity with skin waves bro?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

I believe in One God the creator of heaven and earth and everything that decision it. I am still to understand where you people get your knowledge from.

I see.

I understand now. I guess you're monotheistic then.

As per our views, myself is my teacher. My own education started when I was ready, when I started seeing the loopholes in organized religion

I removed the rug from my room, and the bed and slept on the bare cemented floor, that day I slept in my room in my mum's house. I only said to the earth, "Mama, show me truth and guide me". and that was all.
Each and every other night, I get education as in live, even when my GF then was about leaving me, I saw it live in a dream like state. It happened until one day I found myself out of my body. I wasn't afraid I just let go and I flew for the first time. it was so real that I knew I was dreaming cos I felt my body vibrating.
I started to think about anything of interest and viola, I get ideas of where to find answers, several answers for me to compare with and I drew conclusions that are true for me and surprisingly, true for most people experiencing much more and different things than me, like Billyonaire and Sarasin.
So as I came to understand, I followed both of them and saw that I wasn't the only one with my ideas of things. And I drew the conclusions after reading from several materials and once I see Truth, it resonates and is confirmed if tested scientifically.

The Creator is unconscious and conscious and we're the conscious part of the Creator. The Sciences have shown there are diverse realities and that man is not his body but the body is a suit, a bioengineered machine designed by those we call gods specifically for Earth life.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Some say I write so much and it does not mean anything and I agree. Jesus spoke parables all his life and died a victim of a political axiom, I will make no such mistakes. I am not Jesus, but I have met him and I died and resurrected into the Christ Consciousness.

This is not a joke, to meet the Father, you must go through the Christ Consciousness. This has nothing to do with Religions. Jesus Christ was not a Christian, he was a Jew and he was not White, he was black. Do your researches and prove me wrong or shut the hell up. I spent a lifetime searching for Jesus, but I found a Christ Consciousness, and guess what ? I had to meet a Mary and a Joy. Only few will know what this means and I dare say, no one can meet the Father, without going through the Son, The SUN. Sol
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
My messages sound cryptic to me, and I know this. But there is no other way to put it. Now I know why Christ spoke in parables. Only few understood the son of man, the light of the world. The Sun.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by G8Arthur(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lolx. U can't imagine the look in there faces when u say Jesus is a black man. Hahahhaa. I tride to describe Jesus' physical appearance to some ppl some time and u can imagine the moping dey gave me...

Billyonaire:
Some say I write so much and it does not mean anything and I agree. Jesus spoke parables all his life and died a victim of a political axiom, I will make no such mistakes. I am not Jesus, but I have met him and I died and resurrected into the Christ Consciousness.

This is not a joke, to meet the Father, you must go through the Christ Consciousness. This has nothing to do with Religions. Jesus Christ was not a Christian, he was a Jew and he was not White, he was black. Do your researches and prove me wrong or shut the hell up. I spent a lifetime searching for Jesus, but I found a Christ Consciousness, and guess what ? I had to meet a Mary and a Joy. Only few will know what this means and I dare say, no one can meet the Father, without going through the Son, The SUN. Sol
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have noticed many mentions. Lots of people loved me and still love me. Some say they were reading my threads as guests and never signed up cos its a childish forum but decided to register to beg me to say.

And I ponder, if a billionaire can leave his golden wonders and marble floors to come to nairaland, because he loves his country so dear, to share his difficulties, his searches and researches, then you benefited from me all along, and even though I get insulted you never defended my innocent and risky research for once, why should I stay with the people who hated that I dared to question religions and put my life on the line and get attacks from the ETs, why do you want me to keep sharing a message that people pay millions and beg to join Illuminati to know, but I shared for free fearlessly. Why do you think you love me, yet could not defend my innocent egotism ?

I am not Jesus, I can not claim to walk in his shoes, but I dared to know him and I found out he was right all along. But then his image in Christianism is not him. Yahushua Ha Masiach was not white. There was no photography in his days.

I also said that Fire can not burn a spirit or a ghost, cos fire is a 3D element but Spirit or Soul is beyond 4D and beyond. Why would any sane Human not think of this ? It shows hour levels of idiocy on this planet. The whites brought us religions, yet they left it for us while we abandoned our Ancestrial lineage and adore another.

Its such a shame. We have lost touch with our bloodlines. The Jesus I know is not the fraud perpetrated in religions, I know the masses love Jesus, but they are sold a fake.

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Last night, I saw the Archons, use my brain waves generated energy to attack my loved ones, eachtime I am innocently angered, if I get provoked, the energy signatures from my brain is channeled to attack others, I know their tricks I saw it coming and I alternated the waves and got positive and conquered these high level reptilians cos I dared to share the truth.

I am more than able to play with them in their own turf, after all I am divine. What ever multiplied the money in my safe, I do not know, but I have spent the money and I enjoy it. But if it is Source, I am grateful, but if it is the Reptilians, keep the cash manifesting, I will spend it wonderfully. I owe no entity a dime. I have earned my sovereignty, no God can stop me, cos I am Divine, connected to Source.

Keep the cashflow coming, I will spend them wisely. Yes, that is how far I have gone, now I am no longer a mere Human, my researches have paid off and my Soul is mine to keep. Infinite Source knows I am a Source Player and I am re-writing my scripts.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by benzene00: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
I challenge this guy to upload his pics!!

1 Like

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wow

I wish I started following your threads earlier

You have such a marvelous mind. I hope I can assimilate your thoughts process
I just saved most of your topics so I can read them later
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
I was never designed to be anonymous, I earned my status but I meant the truth about what and who I am, but discordant voices say he may be lying, and Promise one thing, as I end my anonymity on nairaland, a new Star will be born in the Instagrams and Twitters of this world.

Seek Ye First the Kingdom, I paid my dues, and all other things shall be added unto you.

A Child shall be born, this time not on nairaland, but but on the instagrams of this world. My Kingdom Come, Thy Wheel and Jets be done on Earth and So it is as I have become born again into the world of Materialism.

I have earned my right to show the world that the Infinite Source owns the Universe and I represent IT. Jesus rode the white donkey, it was the private jet and Phantom Ghost of that generation.

I am reincarnating to a new world of materialism. 20yrs of research on God and Universe was humility, I think I do not care any longer. For what does it benefit a man, if he earned the whole world but forfeit his Soul. Well, I have secured my Soul. It is now time to share the world that our Infinite Source owns it all. I am sure they will love the materialism aspect of me.

A star will be born, but not in Bethlehem.

My Kingdom Come!

It is Time.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

I see.

I understand now. I guess you're monotheistic then.

As per our views, myself is my teacher. My own education started when I was ready, when I started seeing the loopholes in organized religion

I removed the rug from my room, and the bed and slept on the bare cemented floor, that day I slept in my room in my mum's house. I only said to the earth, "Mama, show me truth and guide me". and that was all.
Each and every other night, I get education as in live, even when my GF then was about leaving me, I saw it live in a dream like state. It happened until one day I found myself out of my body. I wasn't afraid I just let go and I flew for the first time. it was so real that I knew I was dreaming cos I felt my body vibrating.
I started to think about anything of interest and viola, I get ideas of where to find answers, several answers for me to compare with and I drew conclusions that are true for me and surprisingly, true for most people experiencing much more and different things than me, like Billyonaire and Sarasin.
So as I came to understand, I followed both of them and saw that I wasn't the only one with my ideas of things. And I drew the conclusions after reading from several materials and once I see Truth, it resonates and is confirmed if tested scientifically.

The Creator is unconscious and conscious and we're the conscious part of the Creator. The Sciences have shown there are diverse realities and that man is not his body but the body is a suit, a bioengineered machine designed by those we call gods specifically for Earth life.

You are a sincere human, I can confirm that. Do not bother reminding them of what they are. Something has to give. Someday they will cry to churches and get no solutions until they ask 'themselves'.

I no longer have the interest to share, I am moving on. It does look like the Masters are even tired. It will take more than readiness for them to get help. Humans are resources, they will be used as slave race until they awakened to the Cosmic Consciousness.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by correctguy101(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:

If you challenged me to do same, I wouldn't take you serious. Reason is that you sound like you're trolling, oh sorry, you sound like a troll undecided

Although the only person that made me post my pics was my daughter and as the forum is an anonymous one, I took it down after she left for her mother's.

Although I have reservations about some of the things Billyonaire puts up here, but it wouldn't do any harm or cost anything to try something out. If you do all he's saying here, you might be blessed with your own experience of the world's beyond.

I didn't get my own experiences following his path or style of research as he puts it but I can personally confirm and relate to what he's saying. I was once struck down by one of those you call gods, I beat up an aboki owing me and was rude to me, the guy fainted.
Some of the aboki that were close to me warned me never to pass there again but stubborn me wouldn't listen. I did and was struck down. I slept off in a gutter and when my friends came to the rescue the aboki escaped but when they took me off the gutter, I couldn't see but could only hear what is going on around me, so I was taken home by a friend and allowed to sleep for 3hiurs or more straight.

When I got up, I was embarrassed and went in search of the one that struck me only to hear that the alhadji in charge has sent him away for using charms on me for I'm famous in my area. Known by all both young and old, but not sure all loves me , lols
After that day, I felt as if the left part of my brain was dead,I couldn't feel it and if I touch my head to the left part, I feel some kind of numb feeling over there. In the night when I slept, I fought four different times and it was like there's a presence in my room. The last fight was the most interesting. I won all the fights and silently made a request to have the opponent be seen by me and immediately I slept again, another fight started, this time the fight entered our dimension for I fought from the sleep and got up seeing the person in my room, everywhere was dark so didn't get to see the face. I still beat him up and he was running about in the room as I attacked him again and again until he ran through my closed door and I was following suit chasing closely behind but I hit the door, so you see, the spiritual arrows you people say and speak about is just someone with the necessary equipment in another dimension attacking you. If you're not strong enough in mind and your brain waves can't pick your attacker or the attack, you'll be so sorry. Billyonaire says he can pick any signal, I can barely doubt him for I've seen Oluwos who can and even recognize when there's another entity or interdimentional equipment enhancing your aura powers.

I almost beat up a masquerade that was rude another day but he brought out his charm hidden in a cow's horn he was carrying. Amongst his group was some boys I know who respect me, so the danger was averted as I was pleaded with leave but seeing the charm in his hand I know what will happen if that pin touched me.

Just don't let ignorance of the laws of nature wound you. Cause in nature, ignorance is not an excuse. Those who knows manipulate these laws, switching dimensions at will to accomplish any feat.

They all call these spiritual but I still don't call it so, it's not supernatural, it's natural simple...

Do you savvy?
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
When I was told. This is your TIME, you can not stop what is to happen. I was scared. I thought I would be dead, and when it occured 48hrs after, I tried so hard to control my breath. It was like a nuclear turbine. I could not control the vortex of wind going into and out of my lungs and I fought it for what seems like eternity. It was a fight for survival, but I couldnt with all my strength hold on any longer. I told my wife if she can make it without me, and I faded out, thinking TIME meant my end.

I woke up next morning with my wife looking at me with awe, she said she believed I was dead, but when I woke up, I felt brand new. I was a new person, I had met Christ and become new. I feel brand new.

I was born into Christ Consciousness as a new Creature. Yet Christians think they know Christ. The ignorance of their pastors has earned them extra layers of stupidity. The churches are now Tithe collecting yahoo Yahoo field of play. I prefer to love the internet yahoo Yahoo, cos they take from the rich and spend on their poor families and build themselves homes that their parents and governments could not afford them. But what about Pastors who take your money and lie to you about what they are 100% ignorant of.

Your Soul is yours to keep. As much as you think about coins and your material life. Think of your dreams and the demons you are so scared to confront. I know what they are, and I can challenge them and chase them like riff raff. How powerful would you feel if you are me and what sort of Human can you ever be afraid of. NOBODY.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Kelblaq(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:
There is no need for that..
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by musicwriter(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
terrezo2002:

Are you ready for the truth? Watch Dr. Phil Valentine explain God metaphysically. It's a deeper explanation of what @correctguy101 told you.

What is God? Man creates God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcy73Q7b3l0

And to all fans, check out Dr. Phil Valentine, he is a teacher of these mysteries and more, and I believe @Billyonaire is either his student or has been his student. You can watch his videos on Youtube or enroll at the University of Kemetian sciences at http://kemetaphysics.org .Its not cheap.

Objectives of the University of Kemetian sciences:-

“As awakening Adepts on individual journeys toward the ‘path of the Hidden Light’ within, the mind of the true Seeker naturally contemplates the relevance of devoting precious time and attention to acquiring the knowledge of the Arcane Sciences left to us by our ancestral masters.

“Is it truly worth the time and my efforts?” Simply put, yes.

Our mission here at the University of Kemetian Sciences is (1) to help shift a Seeker’s present perceptual focus from the mundane reality that currently traps and manipulates our lower senses to a higher wavelength of psycho-spiritual awareness and the acuity, (2) to assist the Seeker in transgressing the present boundaries of 3rd Density mundane concepts, and redirecting their intentions toward A new interpretation of reality, and (3) to expand the Seeker’s objective and subjective frames of reference, so that they can dissolve, revise, and thus redesign the paradigm structures of a new transcendent reality.

Thus, by incorporating the Words, the Concepts and the Spirit of the lessons received here on your journey into the “Hidden Light”, you are not only changing your world personal within, but by association, the entire plane of existence wherein you now live, move, and have your being.”

At the University of Kemetian Sciences, “the Mission is Mastery – and the quest of Mastery – is the ultimate Mission.”

Love, Light, and Transcendence,

-Dr. Valentine
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

If you challenged me to do same, I wouldn't take you serious. Reason is that you sound like you're trolling, oh sorry, you sound like a troll undecided

Although the only person that made me post my pics was my daughter and as the forum is an anonymous one, I took it down after she left for her mother's.

Although I have reservations about some of the things Billyonaire puts up here, but it wouldn't do any harm or cost anything to try something out. If you do all he's saying here, you might be blessed with your own experience of the world's beyond.

I didn't get my own experiences following his path or style of research as he puts it but I can personally confirm and relate to what he's saying. I was once struck down by one of those you call gods, I beat up an aboki owing me and was rude to me, the guy fainted.
Some of the aboki that were close to me warned me never to pass there again but stubborn me wouldn't listen. I did and was struck down. I slept off in a gutter and when my friends came to the rescue the aboki escaped but when they took me off the gutter, I couldn't see but could only hear what is going on around me, so I was taken home by a friend and allowed to sleep for 3hiurs or more straight.

When I got up, I was embarrassed and went in search of the one that struck me only to hear that the alhadji in charge has sent him away for using charms on me for I'm famous in my area. Known by all both young and old, but not sure all loves me , lols
After that day, I felt as if the left part of my brain was dear, I can't feel it and if I touch my head to the left part, I feel some kind of numb feeling over there. In the night when I slept, I fought four different times and it was like there's a presence in my room. The last fight was the most interesting. I won all the fights and silently made a request to have the opponent be seen by me and immediately I slept again, another fight started, this time the fight entered our dimension for I fought from the sleep and got up seeing the person in my room, everywhere was dark so didn't get to see the face. I still beat him up and he was running about in the room as I attacked him again and again until he ran through my closed door and I was following suit chasing closely behind but I hit the door, so you see, the spiritual arrows you people say and speak about is just someone with the necessary equipment in another dimension attacking you. If you're not strong enough in mind and your brain waves can't pick your attacker or the attack, you'll be so sorry. Billyonaire says he can pick any signal, I can barely doubt him for I've seen Oluwos who can and even recognize when there's another entity or interdimentional equipment enhancing your aura powers.

I almost beat up a masquerade that was rude another day but he brought out his charm hidden in a cow's horn he was carrying. Amongst his group was some boys I know who respect me, so the danger was averted as I was pleaded with leave but seeing the charm in his hand I know what will happen if that pin touched me.

Just don't let ignorance of the laws of nature wound you. Cause in nature, ignorance is not an excuse. Those who knows manipulate these laws, switching dimensions at will to accomplish any feat.

They all call these spiritual but I still don't call it so, it's not supernatural, it's natural simple...

Do you savvy?

Correctguy101,

While I was in Unical those days and that is when I started my research. I used to say Time is Eternal, and one of my pals nicknamed me 'Time is Eternal' and made fun of this same research as at then, then his close friend joined to mock my researches. Two semesters apart, my friend came to my room to thank me and I asked for what ? And he said, we have strong enemies in my village and they are after my family, they killed his relative and now they were attacking him in the dreams. He said I appeared and they all ran away, and it happened again a second time and they guy was able to call me, and I appeared and the enemies ran, so he came to thank me. And I told him I have no idea what he is talking about, that Holy SPirit can take any form to assist him, properly he respected my esoteric advances so it had to take my form to make him believe.

A couple of months after, I knew he was a member of BBlackAxe and all my pals were members of Fraternities, I was the odd one, I preferred o study metaphysics, so when he called me for us to go to a canteen I suspected nothing wrong. But as we approached the library from the Science Faculty (Malabites will know that a SLT lecture studios are closed close to the Library), he commanded one huge guy, to come and told him to kneel down and the guy knelt down and he beat him up and took all he had and this huge guy was just surrendering like an idiot. I just told him to stop, and he stopped 'jumping' the guy and they guy stood and ran away.

Next day I heard rumours, that the only reason the guy did not retaliate with his gangs is because of me. That people are scared of me, that they dont know what I am.

His pal that used to mock my research met me forth night afterwards and beg me to help him, that his sister has been killed using jazz and he is the only son of his family and that I should please show him how to protect himself.

Now, the morale of this story is; Do not mind the doubting Thomases, their time will come. There are many reading these messages and they know it is True, yet there are others who will experience reality the hard way. And the pastors and Imams will have no solutions, cos everyone has their level.

But for us, we full ground. I have battled a reptilian for sucking my energy. And I want you to find out how many religious people can dare to fight, They are always afraid and they will run like little rats calling on Jesus, as if Jesus is their slave.

Jesus has moved on, his level of consciousness is there for all to Access. It is not by might or power, it is by the Spirit. And none of them really know what Spirit means.
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by benzene00: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

After that day, I felt as if the left part of my brain was dead,I couldn't feel it and if I touch my head to the left part, I feel some kind of numb feeling over there. In the night when I slept, I fought four different times and it was like there's a presence in my room. The last fight was the most interesting. I won all the fights and silently made a request to have the opponent be seen by me and immediately I slept again, another fight started, this time the fight entered our dimension for I fought from the sleep and got up seeing the person in my room, everywhere was dark so didn't get to see the face. I still beat him up and he was running about in the room as I attacked him again and again until he ran through my closed door and I was following suit chasing closely behind but I hit the door, so you see, the spiritual arrows you people say and speak about is just someone with the necessary equipment in another dimension attacking you. If you're not strong enough in mind and your brain waves can't pick your attacker or the attack, you'll be so sorry. Billyonaire says he can pick any signal, I can barely doubt him for I've seen Oluwos who can and even recognize when there's another entity or interdimentional equipment enhancing your aura powers.

Do you savvy?
wow

What an intriguing experience you narrated which led me in asking of this question

Do You believe there's a God, Satan, Angels, demons

I'll be urgently waiting for your reply
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by odysey: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

I don't know anything about this guy or what this agenda is

But from his few threads I have read, I discovered that weed works in its mysterious ways

this is his first write I'm reading totally making Sense ... where has he been all this while
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by odysey: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

I would have loved to, but I know my nature. I am addicted to studying but I want to force myself to stop to. I must take charge of my material life now so I want to really make sure I am off the forum and focus on other aspects of life.

It was an awesome 20 yrs of research. I am satisfied with my effort and I am sure my creator is proud of my effort to be the first on this part of the world to connect directly to source outside the level of spirituality. I know things before they happen and I take charge of circumstances beyond Human control, so Yes, I am so excited. And I will miss you guys a lot. My life has always been missing the best friends I always met, so I am used to my lonely life as I am the odd one. Without this lonesome life, I wouldnt have remained undistracted. I must move on, I am so sorry.

since you're intent on leaving ... compile your write ups into pdf of word or epub n put up online ... 4shared etc for accessibility
Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:
wow

What an intriguing experience you narrated which led me in asking of this question

Do You believe there's a God, Satan, Angels, demons

I'll be urgently waiting for your reply

Just as we have Humans, there are Gods. Jehovah, Allah, Satan, Lucifer etc are qualified to be called Gods. Yes, they earned it, whether you like it or not. You too can become a God and if you are a female a Goddess. They are all Creators, just as we are on a Human Level. God is a title not allocated to one entity.

Lucifer is Enki
Satan is Marduk, the son of Enki
Jehovah is Enlil

Lucifer and Jehovah are no longer in charge of Earth, Satan is in Charge of Earth now, but they can be a change of command any time. Satan has been summoned to leave Earth Humans alone but then there are legions of Human Accomplishes that are running shows with Satan at the moment, and they seem to be more deadly than Satan himself.

Do not think that the Story of the Bible remains the same. We are talking about a real world with changing dynamics. Is is not a phantom story, these are real Entities that can take any shape or form. This is not a joke.

Take this serious and do not think that they are far away, as far as I know all Humans are being tracked and monitored with real technologies. It is not how the religions put it.

These guys have real online technologies and this internet was introduced to the Military Industrial complex by these guys. THEY ARE REAL BEINGS THAT WALK ON THIS EARTH AND FLY IN SPACE AND CHANGE SHAPES. There are humans too who can change shape and appear how ever they want. I am not going that route but in the next 7 years I will commence further researches.

There are Immortal Humans on this plane but you will not get to know except you research but I understand our people choose to read 'Holy books' and depend on lazy pastors who themselves are just on the game for the money. I do not blame them, humans are naturally lazy, so they tell you what you want to hear, and take your money and those of the polticians they launder money for, to buy jets to launder more money in the name of religion.

This is not surprising, when Enki designed religions and politics for Earth Humans, he knew that it will be too complex for Humans to escape matrix and he keeps designing other Savior Programs like the New Age, the Fake Alien Invasions as decoy for what is to come.

When you are ready to know the Truth, you will use that internet access wisely. This computer is an alien technology for gathering of information on Humans and I dare say the ETs have online presence and you can take this to the bank and cash from the ATM of common-sense.

You see, I have nothing to gain by telling you this piece of Truth, but I do know you will believe others who will tell you what you want to hear. But it needs not concern me. It really does not matter whether you believe it or not. We can not see Electricity, but we know it exists. We do not see magnetism but we see the effect.

You do not have to believe these messages and it does not matter if you do. Cos actually your disbelief is essential for your personal growth.

This is coming from an Antheist of 10 yrs, read my thread from the time I signed up and you will see how I transitioned.

It will be foolish to see rocks and rivers and think they just appeared. I am not sure you know about wave-particle paradox and double slit experiment. There is always an observer, the behavior of the particle must always be the expected outcome of the OBSERVER. In fact that is how Reality is created from the Wavy nature of the Universe.

It is always the INTENT of the OBSERVER of the Universe. You are an OBSERVER on this level and there are other OBSERVERS on a macro level too.

Stay foolish so you can learn more.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell To A Beautiful Forum by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
odysey:

since you're intent on leaving ... compile your write ups into pdf of word or epub n put up online ... 4shared etc for accessibility

You can not afford to pay me for that, it will cost you billions. I have done enough already. I am not interested in helping anyone any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God,Allah Do We All Serve Same God? / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.