Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) (55371 Views)

Odunayo Adekuroye Wins Gold In Poland (Pictures) / Sergino Dest Leaves Club's Training Camp In Qatar Amid Iran Tensions / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by njelrapheal: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
natedat:
the police should charge Nigeria player Eze number 6 at chan 2018 games to court for match fixing.. He intention withdraw his leg in the game 4 time to create the goal against Nigeria.. because him and the former goalkeeper were friends. And he did not like ajibola the new goalkeeper.. Watch the games.. tribalism by by eze.. the police should charge him to court for match fixing
bro you just made me watch that clip. I wonder where u get ur analysis from. U want to fix the blame on just one person. embarassed
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by njelrapheal: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
handsomeyinka:

And what does it profit a man that doesn't believe in this super eagles.
First African country to qualify for this world cup and coming from 2 goals down to beat argentina 4-2.
u de decieve your self .
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
Cool Handsome guys I wish u guys best of luck
I dey tell you. Dem handsome die nor be all these Senegalese wey Dem face be like my nyansh!
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
histemple:
Why did they give Akpeyi that Jersey to wear? Please I don't want to get angry oh!

Hahhahhahhhaha
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
vengertime:
I hate the jersey, haters come and beat me, am at home.

Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by ahavas: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
They should change the name of the team to Black Panthers . Green Eagles is rather tame.
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Blackfire:
I just hope APC frustration wont make this guys to score own goal with this new jersey....

Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by gr8tone: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Is this cardigan or what?
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emblj:

8:45 p.m on Friday and 8:45p.m on Tuesday
Thanks
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by gr8tone: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cladez:
Is that Martins with Iwobi?
He looks like but I don't think cos I didn't see his name among the invited players
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by wildchild1: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Exmay:
where can one get this jersey to buy... please original only ooo.

The Jerseys will be available for sale towards the end of this month or at the beginning of next month. Fortunately for me with an insider at NFF, I'm expecting about 20 pieces on Monday, you can book for one. Also you can check my other thread Jerseys on my signature, you'll find my contacts there.
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Redman44(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
gr8tone:
He looks like but I don't think cos I didn't see his name among the invited players

No, that is Ola Aina with Alex Iwobi. Ola Aina is defender with Chelsea FC but he is out on loan with Hull City. Obafemi Martins is no longer part of the Super Eagles set up. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by gr8tone: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Redman44:

No, that is Ola Aina with Alex Iwobi. Ola Aina is defender with Chelsea FC but he is out on loan with Hull City. Obafemi Martins is no longer part of the Super Eagles set up. Cheers.
ok
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice.
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
ogorwyne:
This one nkor?
Yes this is the jersey.
Or is it not different from the one OP posted?
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=66062340][/quote]

My statement is slapping your stupi.d head...

I understand
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by lakeside30: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
which station will air this match o
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
kitaatita:

We are talking football and football fashion here. There is no political parties in Nigerian football. Hide your frustration somewhere else.

So you dont know there is football in politics.... And there is politics in football.

Shaking buhari's head for u
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cromcruach91:

I just hope that you realise this is not the poltics page...plus, are you a member of a party, and what are you doing to mobilise people for the next election, apart from looking at your phone?

Looking at your myopic comment.
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=66057444][/quote]

The question is who is doing the slapping... Me or you
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by shedy03(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Blackfire:
I just hope APC frustration wont make this guys to score own goal with this new jersey....
do they really care about what's happening in naija? I hope they do. they are peaceful and comfortable in their places of businesses.
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by sheubaba2013: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
The match is 8:45pm tomorrow.
Nigerian time
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
looks like ankara...love it
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by ubox: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Zionista:
grin grin I didn't know we are now a European country. A lot of white people in our team.

Lol

Please bring the cup to Africa
How about all the black people that are rushing to play in European teams, must people always complain cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Dartech3939(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
wink
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by iamvictorino(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
voluminous:
its training gear no jersey.. una no open una eyes

Thank You. I was hoping am nt d only one who noticed dat this is a training jersey.
Still look dope thou, How 'bout d Original playing Jersey??
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Ojay97(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
The match against Poland is 8*45pm local time
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2018
XVIER:
Wakanka shit is this? Looks like a shirt with aperon

Which one be aperon
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by drealaz24(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2018
I just bet against my dear super eagles. A case of bitter sweet.
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2018
ahavas:
They should change the name of the team to Black Panthers . Green Eagles is rather tame.
Black Panthers ko Green boxers ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) by 26Clueless(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Godsent4life:
Yes bro 270 Naira per dollar drop your whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.