Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets (27811 Views)

United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by kernel504(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
OSU pig

Thief

Afonja,son of a fallen demon. Tinubu - Looter King
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
kernel504:

Afonja,son of a fallen demon.
Tinubu - Looter King

osu people and frustration grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
paulchineduN:
APC is just being vindictive against perceived enemies. PDP was enmeshed in large scale corruption and that's not in doubt but this APC is combining their own corruption with bloodsucking.

they are running after so called corrupt politicians (whose real crime is that they are in pdp), whereas they are freeing boko haram suspects day after day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vultures like keyamo,obla,falana want to buy these properties for peanuts... The greatest political scam is going on before ur eyes,
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by winj3: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nothing to worry about and he went to Osinbajo's office in the evening to beg?

Not possible, everyone knows Osinbajo is useless to the administrations and is nothing more than a desk clerk.
Only people to beg are Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by Mechejy: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Clerverly:
It is still good, if he chooses to abandon the properties like Deziani, her looting counterpart...

Ipob yoots are fools for always defending criminals..
LOOK at you smelling hausa/fulani muslim.The house of this ibo man ekweremadu discovered now, if it is true, if I may ask, is it not same with the ones owned by fulani muslim thief of army staff, buratai in Dubai and he is still thief of army staff? oloshi tija tija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by Barrywilly(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
He should just resign and forfeit our stolen deputy senate presidency seat and get state pardon. Let him continue to speak grammar
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
paulchineduN:
APC is just being vindictive against perceived enemies. PDP was enmeshed in large scale corruption and that's not in doubt but this APC is combining their own corruption with bloodsucking.
And the moral of your story is.................?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by nkemjika6006(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Clerverly:
It is still good, if he chooses to abandon the properties like Deziani, her looting counterpart...

Ipob yoots are fools for always defending criminals..

Sorry for your life.
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by ddeola: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ehen, na Festus Keyamo wey govt use against Apostle Suleman om Stephanie Otobo saga dem wan use against Senator Ekweremadu.

Shame on these chalatans... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by macjurek(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dearest and Honourable Senator,

The Honourable Senator of the FRN,Sir i will plead that let God lead us,wherever there is errors kindly amends, God will surely Bless you and family............

From a Christian point of view.................,I said likewise to my Big Sister .......of Oceanic Bank and nobody heard her name publish with dirty and rubbles again.
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by Ashabam(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
docadams:
Bros Ekweremad, I can identify with you. Of course no asset to declare. When a burglar with overload of stolen goods is being given a hot pursuit, he got to think of his safety first. After all, there is always another day for the thief.
I gbadun your comment
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
IT IS HIGH TIME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ENACT A LAW THAT WILL STIPULATE THE DEATH PENALTY FOR GRAFT OFFENCES IN NIGERIA.

As the rate of graft offences is very high and the political class and the broader sector of the Nigeria society is unwilling to change from corrupt tendencies.

We have no other option than to imposed death by hanging or firing squad for graft offences.

From Lucky Igbenedion, James Ibori, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Alamieyeseigha all are gulity of corruption and illicit wealth.

What is Ex-governor James Ibori salary as a governor for him to buy luxury properties in London, buy private jet and choice saloon car.

How much did James Ibori earn to have money to buy a big landed properties in Oghara. Western Delta University along the Oghara-Benin road is owned by James Ibori.

To make matter worst, these looting governors, senators, legislators etc are illegally approving PENSION AND OTHER FORMS OF RETIREMENT BENEFIT for the so called service they rendered as politicians.

Who did they serve in the first place? if not their own pocket!

THESE CRIMINAL CALLED POLITICIAN LOOTED MONEY THAT GENERATION UNBORN WOULD NEED FOR THEIR LIVELIHOOD AND HAPPINESS.
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by HAH: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ekwerenmadu has been a senator since 2003 to date and has been deputy senate president from 2007 to date, with the monthly emolument of a senator as disclosed by Shehu sani, he can afford house in any part of the world with legal earnings, more so as DSP for the past 11 years.

But his only offence will be non disclosure in his asset declaration form but the truth is he can afford House anywhere.
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by blackpanda: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
paulchineduN:

Really
tell me somtin
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by seguno2: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Lol...

All our politicians are thieving bastards

We need a revolution

And who is stopping you from starting the revolution?
Meanwhile I hope that you have your PVC ready and have mobilised many others to get their PVCs also as you wait for your revolution to start.
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by seguno2: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Barrywilly:
He should just resign and forfeit our stolen deputy senate presidency seat and get state pardon. Let him continue to speak grammar

Our stolen......
Who are you?
Resign and get pardoned
Is that how you crooks are fighting corruption?
What happened to arrest, prosecution and jail?
Are you joking or you are a joker?
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
A'ah no be one of your blodas, a retired judge, wey opened your nyash for this wahala, why are you pointing at others?
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by badesco(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
This drocian govt would soon collapse and pray so ijn amen.
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by rasco2000me: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
No wonder kiyamo is always with d government (when u are eating u don't talk)yeye lawyer
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by surgical: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nothing to worry about and he went to Osinbajo's office in the evening to beg?
he can't beg Osinbajo Osinbajo has no influence
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by surgical: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
rasco2000me:
No wonder kiyamo is always with d government (when u are eating u don't talk)yeye lawyer

find out his role during bola ige death you will know he is a desperate lawyer, who wants to make it by any means.he stands for no value other than cash
Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
we know there is nothing to worry about so concentrate.

Re: Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets by JMOB(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
As i close my eyes dis night...God please lift me and let me open my eyes in Texas...i will manage there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits / Photos From Isa Abdulsalami Abubakar's Wedding / Amaechi And Governor El-Rufai Break Ramadan Fast In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.