Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Super Eagles, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday (369 Views)

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial / Super Eagles Striker, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her Birthday by maxwellgib: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Yesterday, Nigerian footballer, Jude Ighalo celebrated his wife's birthday by getting her a brand new Range Rover.

He wrote, 'Happy birthday to my beautiful wife.may your life be filled with love and happiness.I LOVE YOU'.

His happy wofe, Sonia also shared photos of her new whip saying, 'Time and again you ve made me realized that i am a Super lucky wife..Thanks alot for gifting me such an incredible present'.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/super-eagles-striker-jude-ighalo-gifts-wife-brand-new-range-rover-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Read Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House / Olamide, Davido, 9ice Songs Banned From Airwaves By NBC / Mavin Records’ DJ Bign Signs Multimillion Naira Deal With International Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.