Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial (31608 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by trendsgirl: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2020
World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and multiple award winning music producer Don Jazzy starred in the new viral commercial ‘Heart of a champion’ for telecoms giant Globacom. The ‘Heart of a Champion’ TVC showed Don Jazzy making beats with his sound equipment while AJ made beats with his punching bag and other boxing equipment. The message for the commercial was “Champions go the distance and they go further”.

With The ‘Great Supporters of Football’ TVC Nigerian multinational Jude Ighalo is shown playing and training with young boys on the football field football while comparing life and football as two similar elements.

The new TVCs appear to be part of Glo’s new drive to promote the Nigerian spirit. What do you think of these ads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35cjFSwTg0

https://newsng.com.ng/anthony-joshua-don-jazzy-and-jude-ighalo-star-in-new-glo-tvcs/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by obembet(f): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
sodiqapril:
I'm

DaBillionnaire:
sad

jagaban002:
Aj

LoydJ:
M

Must you pple comments?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Legalcriminal: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Obembet this is my first chance but you spoil am
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Elslim: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by wazzihu(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Glo with advert,

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by LoydJ(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Glo keeps on empowering all this Made celebrities with more Money; while we the Poor Masse's dey suffer their yeye slow Network.

PS; if Glo should dash everyone 1g/2g of data as Xmas bonus to it's customers; will dey die??

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Adekulay: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Like for Anthony Joshua , Share for Ighalo.

29 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by ATEAMS: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Big boys dot com

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by jagaban002(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
AJ = few word more action

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Froshloaded: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
The funds they are spending on this useless ads, should be spent on their horrible network..

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by robosky02(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
APC and PDP are scams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Simeony007(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Na so so Advert GLO get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by jesse8048(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Is that not fury.?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
MORE CAHSOUT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Bsure: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by 9jayes: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Na advert glo sabi every other things na zero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by DaBillionnaire: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Glo always wasting money on Celebs but cannot work on their rubbish network.

obembet:

Must you pple comments?

Must you destroy English grin ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by sodiqapril(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
I'm convinced Glo runs a money laundering organisation what's the point of spending so much on ads when the service they render is terrible

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Wack

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by lexy2014: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
wazzihu:
Glo with advert,

They are known more for advert than quality service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by rahztafari(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Why is this news now? I don dey see this advert since na

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by Yougrt: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by omoadeleye(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Stupid Glo, they spend much on advertising than their stupid service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by BigBelleControl(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Ever since I lost my glo Sim and I decided not to replace it, communication has not remained the same for me.
I got to bet knowing fully well that my data message messages are delivered and received as and when due and not the one that crawl like snake.

Glo should sell their company and use the money to start advert agency.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by kasim155: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by DropsMic(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Anthony not Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by MyGeneration(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
If only Glo knew that the reason they don't have customers have nothing to do with promotion

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by mayormick(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The funds they are spending on this useless ads, should be spent on their horrible network..
Don't mind them, they prefer to enrich celebrities than to improve their network

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial by StubbornGENIUS: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Anthony J ft Don Jazzz & Odion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbong Amata's Birthday: Ini Edo, Harrysong, Lilian Esoro, Others,, Attend (Pics) / Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures / Kiss Daniel Thanks Fan Who Gave Him Back His N14M Chain When It Fell Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.