Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Mexico Visa Duration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico Visa Duration (1729 Views)

U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into White Sands National Park, New Mexico (Photos) / Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexico Visa Duration by lekan4real22003: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
good day everyone, please i would like to visit mexico, but i want to have an idea of their visa duration, before booking appointment, cos that is the first step

thank you
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by Joyrich(f): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Call me on this number 4 more info. 07065670454
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by CuriousMynd: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Joyrich:
Call me on this number 4 more info. 070454

Drop the info here, why must OP call you?

Or you wanna dupe him?

Oga Justwise coman see this one o

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Visa Duration by shininglite(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Joyrich:
Call me on this number 4 more info. 07065670454

na wa o...just question person ask you don put ur number
Be kiafull o
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by opomulero(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Mexico embassy abuja will give u 6 months multiple entry.

They will tell u to go and pay at UBA bank if they will issue u visa after d interview. And u will collect ur visa same day

lekan4real22003:
good day everyone, please i would like to visit mexico, but i want to have an idea of their visa duration, before booking appointment, cos that is the first step

thank you
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by Kingsley10000: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
wc kind job dey mexico...how much do one to travel
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by jeniud: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2018
brother whataapp me I want information on Mexico too dhh
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by EniTony: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Went for mexico visa recently these year, the embassy is in Abuja, after you get your confirmation.
You head to the embassy,the security guys would not allow you to enter until few minutes to time on your confirmation letter.
When you get in,your documents would be collected and you would be told to pay like 13k at Uba which is just down the same street as the embassy.
Their process in house in seamless as their are not much crowds,you are interviewed when you come back in.

Good luck.
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by fitlaw(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
EniTony:
Went for mexico visa recently these year, the embassy is in Abuja, after you get your confirmation.
You head to the embassy,the security guys would not allow you to enter until few minutes to time on your confirmation letter.
When you get in,your documents would be collected and you would be told to pay like 13k at Uba which is just down the same street as the embassy.
Their process in house in seamless as their are not much crowds,you are interviewed when you come back in.

Good luck.

What documents one needs to submit to Mexico Embassy for six months Visa. Please kindly share your experience with us here. Thanks
Re: Mexico Visa Duration by jeniud: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
hi tony pls send me your number wants to call you or call m08039385941

(1) (Reply)

20 Heart-stopping Photos Taken Just Before Disaster / Iceland Visa / Top 10 Best Transportation Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.