Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m (44182 Views)

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / John Terry’s Amazing Car Collection Worth £4m / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gten:
Topics on front-page lately are torturing. Nairaland is gradually declining to the status of a blog.
Signed : addicted member

Stale
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by AngryNigerian(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Na so craze de start...
Look at what Buhari has caused!!
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Lekison(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
How many can you drive.. Poverty of the mind.. An African would always be an African.. No hate but just been curious
I guess C.Ronaldo is also an african with over 19 cars.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by SuperBlack: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Emirates Flop.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by obi123: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And his brother here Phyno won't let us sleep with his mortgaged car photoshoots.

i literally spat out my lunch from laughing at your comment
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by AngryNigerian(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And his brother here Phyno won't let us sleep with his mortgaged car photoshoots.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by SuperBlack: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
How many can you drive.. Poverty of the mind.. An African would always be an African.. No hate but just been curious
Pointless. Baseless and Senseless.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by AxceX(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Ugly cars
undecided

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by cadre88(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
African man.. I doubt if there are many rich English men who buy cars like that in England. Can he drive two at once? Does he use a convoy like we do in Africa? How much is he paying to park those cars there?

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Ashabam(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
thorpido:
Maybe if I had all this money,I would probably buy these very expensive cars.

...but there is a sense of being morally unjust when I see someone pack quite a handful of very expensive cars while people can barely feed.
seconded
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
NA WA 4 some African footballers.by the time they are earning the millions of dollars,there head go dey swell up,they will not calm down and spend the money wisely.some of them wastefully spend d money.some don't even help there mother,father,family member not to talk of investing in there country.some of there family are living in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Having anything more than two cars is a waste of money, I rather have two very different expensive, high-tech, latest & fashionable cars than have 20 of lesser or same value
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Rightymind: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have thought of ways & ways to get myself out of hardship. I'm an OND holder. Though running a part time for my BSC but I need a job good people. I don't want to beg because I know how things are all over but things are easy for me. Please help me. I am not lazy and i'm a smart worker also. I will DM if I see any one who want to. Please. I stay at Agege so can easily access the road.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by hush15: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Automotive1:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has showed off his extravagant supercar collection which is blocking out a section of a hotel car park as he finds a London home.

After joining the Gunners for £56m in January from Borussia Dortmund, the 28-year-old Gabon international has hit three goals already.

The Arsenal star is currently staying in a luxury hotel which is keeping part of his expensive passion roped off for him.

The four cars they have total around £810,000 (N413m) and include Aubameyang's prized possession a Lamborghini Aventador worth £270,000 alone.

A Porsche, Ferrari and Range Rover, all covered in a metallic gold paint job ,round off the collection that will be the envy of his team-mates.

Aubameyang's collection stretches further with the rest (thought to be worth another £2m) outside of the UK, but the four-car selection should be enough for the time being.

Aubameyang's insane collection of super cars

Porsche Panamera Turbo Techart - £140,000

Lamborghini Aventador - £270,000

Ferrari 812 Superfast - £250,000

Range Rover Sport Mansory - £150,000

His other cars:

Audi R8 V10 Plus - £128,000

Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2 - £140,000

Ferrari 488 Spider - £205,000

Porsche Panamera Mansory C One - £113,000

Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet - £22,000

Porsche Cayenne Techart Magnum - £60,000

Ferrari 458 Italia - £200,000

Audi R8 2013 - £128,000

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - £141,000

Gunners fans will be excited to see them continue their positive influence on the club on April 1 for their next game at home to Stoke.

What do you think?

Source https://autojosh.com/arsenal-star-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-shows-off-supercar-collection-worth-n413m/

And we think Dino Melaye no know wetin im dey do abi....

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by jrklinz: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
ur hustle go define ur way of living,luxury or nt u cant b making all dat money & b living as church rat or faking wat u dont have.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by chiwex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
impossible

i can still display my own cars that work 1billion dollars
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by oluwaahmed: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Typical of African football stars, selfish and senseless. Those 14 cars will attract monumental tax in UK. Why Africans behave like Dis is surprising. You will play ball with ur guys in underbridge play football in crappy places with ur friends yet when dey make it they neglect their friends down in Africa. Dats why God blessed George Weah. He used his money to sponsor his country that was ravaged by War to the brink of the World Cup. Coached them, kitted them, paid them, handled all the logistics expenses. That's a great man and a great footballer.
That's why he is president now.

4 Likes

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Toide: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
I just thank God for my life of contentment, he/she who love silver can never be satisfied with silver neither he/she that love gold be satisfied with gold.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Automotive1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
hush15:

And we think Dino Melaye no know wetin im dey do abi....
Lol cheesy
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by ensamy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Start scoring goals. We are tired of your near misses cool cool cool cool
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by gustav25: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
You are not wise

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by RaptorX: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
His cars dey learn work for where our senators cars dey

Our senators be like: See this one, for im mind now im think say e get cars......If not for Nigerian witchunters, if he see our car park he go fear
Which yeye senators, this guys cars collection will put any Nigerian senator to shame.

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Bakynes24: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
oluwaahmed:
Typical of African football stars, selfish and senseless. Those 14 cars will attract monumental tax in UK. Why Africans behave like Dis is surprising. You will play ball with ur guys in underbridge play football in crappy places with ur friends yet when dey make it they neglect their friends down in Africa. Dats why God blessed George Weah. He used his money to sponsor his country that was ravaged by War to the brink of the World Cup. Coached them, kitted them, paid them, handled all the logistics expenses. That's a great man and a great footballer.
That's why he is president now.
You have to understand he is not a typical African. His Mother is a Spaniard and he was born in France. But not withstanding he doesn't understand the British tax system yet. But he earns Good enough to pay the taxes on those cars. He earns 200k pounds per week at Arsenal so that's good enough cash but he should consider saving for his life after football.

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by seangy4konji: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe omo banke...
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Godsent4life post=66060392]If your mom named you lucky just know you survived an abortion�����
Argue with ur ancestors...am not ur mate�������[/quote

Hahahahahaha
Wetin u go gain if I laff injure myself here?
Nairaland get people sha.
The way Una dy call out from nowhere sometimes with Una matter dy fear me sometimes.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by lovelylad: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
luxury at its best

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by onlytiles(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice machines

Meanwhile

If you are looking for a trusted fumigation and
pest control professional to fumigate and
eradicate all pest from your HOME, ESTATE,
DRAINAGE CHANNEL, SCHOOL, OFFICE, CHURCH, ODORLESS FUMIGATION FOR HOTELS AND HOSPITALS.
Etc. Contact PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED
SERVICES today Our services is effective in
eradication of MOSQUITOES, BED BUGS,
COCKROACHES, RATS, FLIES Etc. Call/Watsapp
Our exprience is our edge
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by brutal1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Ugly cars
Poor mind with bad sight spotted
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by kernel505: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your sick fther will never match Phyno, more of stroke-stricken moda.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by sprints1: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
big reason why klopp didn't sign him..
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by rasputinn(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
QuitNotice:
Offside man grin grin grin

Me when I spot the mod that banned me...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.