Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches (44592 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by sprints1: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
izywzy:

I want to be rich and comfortable for myself and u want to b telling rich and comfortable people what to do with their money abi wotz ur own sef?
bro that's being selfish u die u die with ur wealth and life goes on ur bulky bank account with big life savings will be spent by someone else or end up taken by the bank...
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by jaychubi: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
I can't help but like this dude hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by sprints1: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
vickydevoka:

u way de talk aw many lives have u touched. Wat would u be remembered 4. No be de same head node hand una get? Abeg leave de guy make him live de life de way him want am# peace
I still dey process my wealth he never show but I know say when I grab money I mean money I will bless lives... cuz no one nose 2mao..at least I did my best to help the ecosystem
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by hokafor(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Husspopy,u were not taken serious because they probably think you don't have credibility.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by pressplay411(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
mikeweezy:
Your message maybe right but the way you present or the medium or words or maybe ur presentation was just rude or...............

No worse disability, than knowing what to say but not how to say it.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by rasputinn(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vinstel:
I support hushpuppi. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites

I disagree with you, Buhari is a Nigerian and he is not a hypocrite,,,,,,,,,he himself is HYPOCRISY personified
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by kernel505: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vinstel:
I support hushpuppi. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites

Chinese!
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Awumen1313: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin
See the way the guy finish phyno

Bad hair line, na kcee be that not pyhno grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by kmaster007: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
help me ask Mayb he dey among Dem, y he com dey pepper am for body
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Your opinion is always yours be brave
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Your opinion is always yours be brave
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by peteofi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Fam...forget. This hushpuppi is rich. Go to his Instagram page and see. It's not easy to borrow all the things he posts, even if its borrow.

Hushpuppi and E- money my crush!
You just take style insult the guy.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Goldaccumulator: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
undecidedFake niggä, fake lifer
Everything about this dude is fake
Tell him to show off his cars he wouldnt be able..
Olofo na only wrist watch and fake clothes he go dey show off...
Niggä be going to Gucci store to test wear the clothe and snap for us...
No cars to show na no homes (only hotels)
Werey ponbele undecided
Ass lickers can quote me i get unna time...
His watch will buy your house and everyone in it
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by izywzy: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
sprints1:
bro that's being selfish u die u die with ur wealth and life goes on ur bulky bank account with big life savings will be spent by someone else or end up taken by the bank...
Leave it like that
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by joeyswift(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
This hushpussy cat at it again
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
When people are jealous of you, it’s not your message they are attacking. They are just using it as an opportunity to vent their frustrations on you even though what you’re saying makes common sense. Personal experience kiss

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by sulasa07(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
If he's not putting on fake wrist watches, why did he react
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
mikeweezy:
Your message maybe right but the way you present or the medium or words or maybe ur presentation was just rude or...............
Forget dat thing. Nigerians are hypocrites even u
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by SirBunky85(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Fam...forget. This hushpuppi is rich. Go to his Instagram page and see. It's not easy to borrow all the things he posts, even if its borrow.

Hushpuppi and E- money my crush!
Mechitu kwalu onugu ohu. Onye zigi si puppy jita ukpogo ike? Kwusi ina ikpai ife edogi gi anya

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
miracool946:
Popular Malaysia based socialite hushpupi, took to Instagram to react to hypocrites who supported daddy freeze post and then also bashed him when he said the Same last year. Here is what he posted below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn4BwUFYbJ/?hl=en
the thing being pain Phyno wella cuz he knows dat what puppy said was true abt him wearing fake watch
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
SirBunky85:
the thing being pain Phyno wella cuz he knows dat what puppy said was true abt him wearing fake watch
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by mikeweezy(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2018
SirBunky85:

Forget dat thing. Nigerians are hypocrites even u
OK thank you Mr righteous
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Rapsino(m): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2018
This guy is my guy. Don't know about u.. I look at his words not the style
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nwaohafia1: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2018
SirBunky85:

Mechitu kwalu onugu ohu. Onye zigi si puppy jita ukpogo ike? Kwusi ina ikpai ife edogi gi anya

Kaa Sir
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

His watch will buy your house and everyone in it
hey low life, just becus we all on nairaland doesnt mean we are the same okay so get you broke ass off my comment
continue licking his ass olofo
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Goldaccumulator: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

hey low life, just becus we all on nairaland doesnt mean we are the same okay so get you broke ass off my comment
continue licking his ass olofo
I will buy his whole generation, but he will buy u and your unborn ones. Do the maths bastard
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

I will buy his whole generation, but he will buy u and your unborn ones. Do the maths bastard
Take this bro you'll be alright
I know how it feels to be broke

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Ecuador1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
sprints1:
not hating here I know hushpuppi fans full here but truth be told this dude hasn't done anything all he does is flaunt Gucci and rolls Royce upandan he doesn't add anything meaningful to the society, no foundation, no academy (vocation, education, sports) if he dies one day although I no wish am dead who will remember him how many lives did he touch, no sign of his works to remember him..ur life is a vanity if u don't use ur wealth to impact others or improve others.. dalai lama said if u have wealth use it to help others if u don't have don't make life worse for others..abegi hushpuppi is using his flaunts to make our Nigerian youths to engage more in fraud, steal just to be like him...do u want to be a hushpuppi or yourself

So if his helping people his should b announcing it like your useless celebrities.
If u want to give or help anybody
Do it in secret n God or whatever u beleive in will reward u publicly
So stfu n drink ur normal garri
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Ecuador1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
sprints1:
not hating here I know hushpuppi fans full here but truth be told this dude hasn't done anything all he does is flaunt Gucci and rolls Royce upandan he doesn't add anything meaningful to the society, no foundation, no academy (vocation, education, sports) if he dies one day although I no wish am dead who will remember him how many lives did he touch, no sign of his works to remember him..ur life is a vanity if u don't use ur wealth to impact others or improve others.. dalai lama said if u have wealth use it to help others if u don't have don't make life worse for others..abegi hushpuppi is using his flaunts to make our Nigerian youths to engage more in fraud, steal just to be like him...do u want to be a hushpuppi or yourself

So if his helping people he should b announcing it like your useless celebrities.
If u want to give or help anybody
Do it in secret n God or whatever u beleive in will reward u publicly
So stfu n drink ur normal garri
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by GoldenBeast: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
undecidedFake niggä, fake lifer Everything about this dude is fake Tell him to show off his cars he wouldnt be able.. Olofo na only wrist watch and fake clothes he go dey show off... Niggä be going to Gucci store to test wear the clothe and snap for us... No cars to show na no homes (only hotels) Werey ponbele undecided Ass lickers can quote me i get unna time...
Na Me??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar / Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.