Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches (44588 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vinstel:
I support hushpuppi. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites

I support you on this one, Nigeria is filled with hypocrite, I can bet my left ball on it, 90% of them are hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by josephubah111(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gold digger spoyted grin grin grin
Nwaohafia1:
Fam...forget. This hushpuppi is rich. Go to his Instagram page and see. It's not easy to borrow all the things he posts, even if its borrow.

Hushpuppi and E- money my crush!
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by sweetkev(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Fam...forget. This hushpuppi is rich. Go to his Instagram page and see. It's not easy to borrow all the things he posts, even if its borrow.

shut up. We are not your crush but money is smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by fortunechy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
this is the only useful thing u have said since I got to know you....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Donsmithbrown(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Truly I luv dis guy, keep saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by clemz85(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olaala Versace?
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by sprints1: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
not hating here I know hushpuppi fans full here but truth be told this dude hasn't done anything all he does is flaunt Gucci and rolls Royce upandan he doesn't add anything meaningful to the society, no foundation, no academy (vocation, education, sports) if he dies one day although I no wish am dead who will remember him how many lives did he touch, no sign of his works to remember him..ur life is a vanity if u don't use ur wealth to impact others or improve others.. dalai lama said if u have wealth use it to help others if u don't have don't make life worse for others..abegi hushpuppi is using his flaunts to make our Nigerian youths to engage more in fraud, steal just to be like him...do u want to be a hushpuppi or yourself
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by AlvaroMorata(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chaii.. see as he murder Kcee.. (one singer with bad hairline)
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by hypnotic(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
two fraudsters consoling each other
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
hushpu$$y why are u afraid of ur best friend momphy just asking... u don crawl out ofbur hiding now abi
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Innov8ve1: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
G
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by OnyeOGA(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

grin
na trailer go crush you.
Lzaa imhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by seangy4konji: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
True talk whether you like it or not...Hushpuppi said same and crucified him...why cant you go and crucify freeze now??

Hypocrites...

The Bleep from lagos to abuja but they see someone wearing a lingeria or night wear..they tag her names...

Nonsense.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by shoelotng(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
#NP kiss Daniel ft Hushpuppy- No do
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by vickydevoka(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
sprints1:
not hating here I know hushpuppi fans full here but truth be told this dude hasn't done anything all he does is flaunt Gucci and rolls Royce upandan he doesn't add anything meaningful to the society, no foundation, no academy (vocation, education, sports) if he dies one day although I no wish am dead who will remember him how many lives did he touch, no sign of his works to remember him..ur life is a vanity if u don't use ur wealth to impact others or improve others.. dalai lama said if u have wealth use it to help others if u don't have don't make life worse for others..abegi hushpuppi is using his flaunts to make our Nigerian youths to engage more in fraud, steal just to be like him...do u want to be a hushpuppi or yourself
u way de talk aw many lives have u touched. Wat would u be remembered 4. No be de same head node hand una get? Abeg leave de guy make him live de life de way him want am# peace
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by lilytender: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Vinstel:
I support hushpuppi. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites

Okay Togolese.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Premiumwriter: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Chai!

And I thought I was your crush angry

See the power of money?

Guys let's go and hustle grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by izywzy: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
undecidedFake niggä, fake lifer Everything about this dude is fake Tell him to show off his cars he wouldnt be able.. Olofo na only wrist watch and fake clothes he go dey show off... Niggä be going to Gucci store to test wear the clothe and snap for us... No cars to show na no homes (only hotels) Werey ponbele undecided Ass lickers can quote me i get unna time...
my Gawd!!! c as anoda person popori lyf dey pain dis 1.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by HoodBillionaire: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
in rick ross voice.
came to the realization
dah your watchis
fake
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by izywzy: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Chai!
And I thought I was your crush angry
See the power of money?
Guys let's go and hustle grin
i swear hustle sure pass.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by otipoju(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
It's a question of credibility. A fraudster obtaining other people's money under false pretenses and ruining their lives in the process has no business telling other people not to where fake watches or clothes especially when those people don't even know if it's fake or real sef.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Elxandre(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hushpuppi doesn't know how to use a full stop grin
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by SamuelTurner(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

na your pu**y go suffer most
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Mofoo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wetin dey do d guy self, with all d moni way he get, All na Six feet. Fact
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by SuperBlack: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
jameyjaggs:
hushpuppy longtime no see,,,,y u com chilax, abeg continue ur blastin na abi u don trend finish?? Bcaus dose ur snap videos don dey reduce oooo.................hushpuppy of last year august-september na blast ooo bt dis tryin times wat dey happen............person for here say make i ask u weda moni don de finish?? Na person for here ask o no b me all d hushpuppy fans i no talk anitin oo!!!!!!!
You just beat around the bush without killing anything.
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by izywzy: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
sprints1:
I want to be rich and comfortable for myself and u want to b telling rich and comfortable people what to do with their money abi wotz ur own sef?
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Bros grin
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by hAlexandro(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Queenslary:
lunch time
what's for lunch
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by jameyjaggs: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
SuperBlack:
You just beat around the bush without killing anything.
abeg i no b artiste oo.....i no won kill anitin as e b na im i talk am
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by lovelylad: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Am with you on this puppi

Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Rightymind: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have thought of ways & ways to get myself out of hardship. I'm an OND holder. Though running a part time for my BSC but I need a job good people. I don't want to beg because I know how things are all over but things are easy for me. Please help me. I am not lazy and i'm a smart worker also. I will DM if I see any one who want to. Please. I stay at Agege so can easily access the road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos… / Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter / Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.