Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors (22779 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thi
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why are there two deputies governor in cbn?

Once they start stealing taxpayers money under their watch, they will start disobeying senate when invited for accountabilities.
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by kenodrill: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ona for no confirm them na....i think say ona dey test power.
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
fine babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Otarkpa: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
I hope the beautiful Mummy can make our economy as beautiful as she is and our handsome sir will bring out brilliant ideas from his handsome head that will help grow our economy..... angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by kingzjay(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
The names though.....

Regional appointment!
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by orlymat: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
So far her name is Aisha, i like her.
I love the AISHAs they seems to be d most truthful, outspoken and fearless women in Nigeria ;

"My greatest disappointment in this government is Yemi Osibanjo, he is just an obidient servant to his clueless boss" AISHA Yesufu.

"If Buhari seek reelection in 2019, I will resign from his government "
AISHA Alhasan (minister for women affairs)

"If things continue like this, I may not vote my husband in 2019"
AISHA Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Reelmii: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
fk001:

Na hate go kill you.

PMB till 2023
only in ur village
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Machinegun91(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Only God know the number senate machine guns that shoot liquid bullet into her fairy use pussy before approving her. Am single and searching pls ladies .
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Okoroawusa: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless senate

Instead for them to sack impeach and sentence that animal in aso rock to death by train they busy approving nonsense
see frustration

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by egworlordor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
How dat small girl take reach DG for cbn? Na wa o
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Alameer(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Hmmm Beautiful woman
and she is not married
Hope Rotimi Amaechi and co will not start disturbing her
She looks like ashawoo
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Alameer(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Hmmm Beautiful woman
and she is not married
She looks like ashawoo
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
i hv said n prophesied it that this woman Mrs Aishah Ahmed will be Nigeria 1st female Governor of the central bank.....she deserve it...more grace on her and also Mr. Edward..
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Kobicove(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alameer:

She looks like ashawoo

For your info this lady is a CFA charterholder and has also paid her dues in the banking sector...

Please give her some credit for her achievements! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by OjomaBrown: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
I can see some Northern peeps calling this woman Aisha the name ashawo, alien all because she didn't wear d hijab Shey? For God sakes she is a cooperate banker and a specialized woman so you guys can just leave her alone because she is not accountable to you but her God and husband. Go control your homes and leave somebody's wife alone in peace.
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by wink2015(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
THE NORTHERNIZATION OF ALL THE FEDERAL POSITIONS is continuing.

We are watching.
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Rich4god(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Hmmm
Beautiful woman

and she is not married

The husband... A retired brigadier general...
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Alameer(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kobicove:

For your info this lady is a CFA charterholder and has also paid her dues in the banking sector...

Please give her some credit for her achievements! undecided
but the way she's dressing so bad
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by Onyemabright(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
NOC1:

them no de fear face political water is not easy to swimooo, they where having a ride because the president ignored them, just little shaku shaku dance he displayed on amendment of election bill Saraki and co are finding it difficult to swim. why Saraki is still the Senate president is because the Presidency is afraid of Tinubu hijacking the legislature.
U are right my brother u know it
Re: Senate Confirms Aisha Ahmad And Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governors by CioAngels(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mr Emefiele, hope you are gradually packing your bag? please watch you back and also be careful of what they will give you to sign, remember Mr Ibe Kachikwu. I hope you will not wait to be called errand boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation / PDP Crisis: Yemi Akinwonmi Takes Over, Suspends NWC Meeting Indefinitely / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.