Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor (52700 Views)

Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:

I am a banker and a FCIB at the same time, this my tenth years as a corporate banker. I am just 4 years younger than Aisha Ahmad who is 41 years old. I am very conversant with the banking sector in Nigeria. I think it is unfair to denigrate women as not been able to rise to a certain level without the help of men or been labelled as a prostitute. This is very typical of lazy Nigerian men.
don't mind them what does it takes especially when one have the opportunity to start career early...
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by davide470(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:

I am a banker and a FCIB at the same time, this my tenth years as a corporate banker. I am just 4 years younger than Aisha Ahmad who is 41 years old. I am very conversant with the banking sector in Nigeria. I think it is unfair to denigrate women as not been able to rise to a certain level without the help of men or been labelled as a prostitute. This is very typical of lazy Nigerian men.
Please don't mind those e-idiots..

But looking at her profile, no doubt she is smart and quite resourceful (with the CFA and CAIA charter), but she has more business development experience than policy implementation or strategic banking experience. I am not in the commercial banking world but i can mention 3-5 people i know that fit the role more than her. Even in CBN, there are women there that have been waiting to take over when Dr. Sarah leaves but.....This is Nigeria though!

Maybe you should look at the profile of the former CBN Deputy Govenor and see what i am talking about.

SEE LINK
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Daeylar(f): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2018
texazzpete:
I see this forum's position as one of the biggest havens of misogynists and sexist pigs is under no threat.
Exactly.

She looks like someone who has achieved a level of success you will never attain in your life.

I hope everyone can see how a woman who appears modestly dressed in pictures can and will still get accused of being a 'prostitute' by jealous,never-do-well males. This woman is married, doesn't appear in revealing clothes publicly and has had many years of banking experience. But for the crime of being young, attractive and successful, she must be an 'ashawo'.

It's clear, you can't win as far as they are concerned,, even if you do everything right according to their standards( married, "dress decently" works )
They will still tag you with all types of names.
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by auche(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
it's long time we had managers that are only realists. Life is now more than the physical, and i think a good organization would hire one based on his/her ability to blend synthetic skill,analytic skill,realism,idealism and pragmatism. Therefore, mere physical appearance is redundant in really evaluating suitability. As far as she can operate based on the principle of utmost good faith, confidentiality and integrity, am solidly behind her as she partner Mr. Godwin Emefiele.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.