Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare (43904 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Adebayo Shittu Reacts To Victor Oluwadamilare's Allegations Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by inoki247: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
E nid am e go dey use am connect with networks
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Realdeals(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
President Buhari has failed to tame corruption within his clique.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by SuperBlack: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
NairaMaster1:
FG will sue this guy for criticising a saint just like they did to Dino for exposing Yahaya Bello. Who else believe pastor Osibanjo and saint Buhari?
He might Silently be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Freestyl(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
end of March 2018
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by fasho01(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mr aide, with all this exposé, you can kiss your salary goodbye..

But why are office holders so greedy and selfish This is the singular factor killing this country
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by akinsmail51: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
There is a mere allegation, let's hear from the accussed before passing the buck.

When the going was okay, he called no one!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
MUMUmmadu Buhari, Mr does not know will still not know this thief masquerading as chief priest of his cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by anuoluwapo884(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Where is the messiah

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Rightymind: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have thought of ways & ways to get myself out of hardship. I'm an OND holder. Though running a part time for my BSC but I need a job good people. I don't want to beg because I know how things are all over but things are easy for me. Please help me. I am not lazy and i'm a smart worker also. I will DM if I see any one who want to. Please. I stay at Agege so can easily access the road.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by nairavsdollars(f): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
l am better than most of Buhari's ministers

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by AxceX(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't think buhari is leaving come 2019,the immense rigging will be grossly unimaginable in the next election to come. So people buckle up it's gonna be a bumpy ride to 2023
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
tongue

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Wole4real: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
At one point this same minster cannot pay for his rent in abuja when he was first appointed as minister now he own 12 house plus cars....bubu men's has killed Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by SoNature(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria is finished! Let's just divide this country! embarassed
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Kobicove(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
thorpido:
Politicians and greed.smh

It's not just politicians...99% of Nigerians are greedy and dishonest and would do exactly the same thing if given an opportunity! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Lucas10(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Useless people
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria seems to be the hell I always read in the Bible
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Decryptor(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Is anybody noting that this is just coming in the heels of his applauding Biafrans and asking the FG to absolve them cheesycheesy
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by RaptorX: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
This kind of stories don't elicit any anger in me anymore, because the average Nigerian is greedy like hell and would do the same if given the opportunity.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
See ehn, I have zero sympathy for the so-called Mr Special assistant. If you like, eat from the gutter, I don't give a fvck. You're only crying out cos you have fallen out of favour.
Has anyone wondered why the likes of sarrki, ngene, omenka etc have been quiet lately? They have been used and dumped. They're prolly eating from the gutter as we speak

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by ukejejohnson(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
eyeview:
There are two major features of all APC appointees and leaders: Greed of the highest proportion and Cluelessness.

Atleast, under PDP, you wont hear of principals stealing their aides emoluments but its a common place now to hear that a minister received the salaries of his aides and diverted it

And it didn't hint to you that this is to show the good work of buhari abi.

If it's your PDP this kind of story wouldn't have been out to the public because Mr Shittu would have seen money to loot and pay his bills
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by piagetskinner(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
politicians are very heartless...it seems when they get to a position in public office..one evil spirit just takes over their sense of reasoning...

I have one uncle like that so stingy... I will run errands with my own money but he wouldn't think it wise to reimburse me

thats y thunder will continue to fire greedy politicians
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by bishopbishop123: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
whatsoever a man sows ,he shall reap. whatsoever a man does , he does it for his children children .gbam.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Krafty006: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
serious allegations..... learn and sell, https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Temysteve(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ratello:
To even think he is a serving minister under Mr Integrity is laughable
and mr bubu is tackling corruption everyday. We nned to overhaul this crazy administration.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by JAWBONE(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
The painful thing about this is that some BMC crew members will come here to tell us that Buhari's govt is not corrupt or better still that it is less corrupt than GEJ's govt. What a shameless lot they are.

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
May our integrity not be tested. It's a good prayer point.
Ethics as professional will be relegated to the background when your welfare is remotely and directly affected.
I pity the poor aide of a greedy minister.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Lipscomb(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why is ranting on the social media don't you know the way lead to the court .
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by eyeview: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
ukejejohnson:

And it didn't hint to you that this is to show the good work of buhari abi.

If it's your PDP this kind of story wouldn't have been out to the public because Mr Shittu would have seen money to loot and pay his bills
Son, let me bring you to speed on what you didnt know.
Before May 2015, the practice was for an appointed minister to resume with his aides whom he will submit their names to his supervised ministry as his consultants and aides and the ministry will add their names and these aides will start getting their salaries and emoluments whenever salaries are paid in the ministry.
But under Buhari, the ministers changed the order and requested that the aides allowances and salaries be paid into their (the minister) account, that since the aides are their personal staff, they will pay them instead. Since then till date, many of these ministers receive salaries for their aides from the ministry and divert it.
Most of the aides have turned beggers at the offices of their ogas. Some have even gone to court against their principal.
Do you see the level of corruption, even at the doorstep of the president 's cabinet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by Charly68: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Here is a man who want to rule Oyo by fire by force..what a pity ..
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by adetes: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is ojukokoro
Re: Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare by IamSINZ(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
doctokwus:
If an incompetent minister in a ministry such as communications can acquire all these within just a space of 2years under the brain challenged president who can't even remember who he gives a directive, where his appointed IGP is,imagine what the likes of ministers in ministries like defence,works/power internal affairs,transport,finance,NDDC,Petroleum,etc,under such a grossly incompetent president have acquired.
I repeat,anyone that imagines Buhari will let go come 2019,is living in the fabled Utopia.
The 2019 elections would witness one of the greatest assaults on the national treasury,one of the most rigged in the North,and probably one of the most violent due to the uproar it would generate.
Buhari with ministers under him,for which Shittu is probably one of the least powerful,and parastatal/agency heads,will do anything it takes to keep him in power because they know that if he loses,the revelations of the kinds of malfeasance that took place under him,would make the likes of Dasuki, Diezanni,Patience Jonathan etc,look like amateurs in the act of grand scale looting.

Same guy was sharing Buhari/Osunbade campaign materials at an FEC meeting few weeks ago. Little wonder why he is so desperate to keep the old fool in power to the point of preaching to the furking choir!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Comedian Wale Gate's Oshiomhole Tweet Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.