Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,759 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Has A Word For Body-shamers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Has A Word For Body-shamers (315 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Heavily Blast Trolls And Body Shamers Who Mocks & Criticize Her Body / Falz Slams Body Shamers / Celine Dion’s Response To Her Body Shamers “leave Me Alone, I Feel Attractive” (2) (3) (4)

Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Has A Word For Body-shamers by lagosmp3(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal is no doubt one of the most talked-about celebrities in Nigeria. She is not only controversial, she has not also been able to ward off body-shamers off her back. But this time, she has some few words to say to them.

Moyo Lawal has been called a lot of things. Short, fat, brief and some people even go as far as accusing her of undergoing plastic surgery because of her massive behind.

Moyo, however, embraces her body and she even jokingly gave herself the title of ‘Commissioner of fat and short people’.

In a new post on Instagram, the actress thought to remind body-shamers again that she is just fat and fat in the right places and she did not undergo any plastic surgery.

Its super confusing that people will accuse me of surgery , then try to bodyshame me all at the same time …… . like….some people will go ”how did Moyos lady bits get so big….. ……… The same set of people of people will still go, Moyo you know have added weight….. Eeeem, are you serious Am sure ya all know ,it is just fat …. Fat in the right places……. #Commissioneroffatandshort …… p.s Still 100% #Teamnatural …… P.s if I ever have surgery , haaaaa!!! You people will hear it Walahi , Oma loud gan!!! ….. #ML

SOURCE: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/nollywood/nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal-word-body-shamers/

Re: Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Has A Word For Body-shamers by lagosmp3(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Has A Word For Body-shamers by gentleloadedkit: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Moyo temi wink
Re: Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Has A Word For Body-shamers by VERQUEST111: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
pls what she saying......?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Moves To America / Have A Great Video Shoot Of Your Hit Song With Just 50, 000 Naira / My Songs Promote Hard Work Among Youths, Not Illegalities – 9ice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6