Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says (5926 Views)

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Anthony Joshua And His Son, JJ Are On GQ Magazine Cover / Emmanuel Macron Posed Like Fela Kuti After World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says by teamtibzy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nudity is gaining quite some popularity among celebrities as Nigerian upcoming actress follows the trend to share unclad pictures of herself used for a magazine cover.

Nigerian actress Marvelous Dominion is the cover image of the latest edition of the Mediaroom Hub magazine flaunting her flawless body in a nude photoshoot.

The actress who studied Contemporary Performance Art in Oxford spoke about her view on acting nude in a cover story done by Azuka Ogujiuba & Abigail Ocheibi for Mediaroom Hub magazine.

Speaking in an interview with the Mediaroom Hub magazine she explained how she got into acting at an early age, she said: “Since I was 16 or while growing up as a child, I have always had this flair for acting and modelling, but mostly for acting.”

“So when I was 17, I had to go to England to study it professionally in school. Then from studying acting on camera in London, then I had to go to Oxford to study contemporary performance art. Then from there, I had to come back to Nigeria to pursue my acting career in Nigeria, so far it’s been good.”

She also talked about how she perceived acting nude in a Nigerian stage play, ‘3some’

“When I got the script, I had to go through the story, of course, Jude told me about the character I was supposed to portray in the play. First of all, I didn’t study theatre art in school, I am not a professional stage actor, I’m a trained camera actress.”

“Initially, I told Jude I am not sure I can do this but let’s see how we can work on this and make it come to fruition. It was encouraging because he said he was going to train me and see how far we could go on the field. He encouraged me and we had some rehearsals, 3 weeks rehearsals I think and then I went through the script, I loved the storyline and thought about it.”

“I didn’t really think about it because I am a Nigerian, of course, we have our own cultural beliefs in this country, the only thing I thought of was just what makes me happy.”

“This is what I want to do, and in the film school I went to, we were been taught that you might be asked to come out to work as a nude actress. So it only takes a daring actor to imbibe the character. I went through the story and I realized it was an interesting and a very daring story. If it wasn’t daring of such, I wouldn’t have gone for it.” She said.

Read Full Story At: http://www.trends44.com/18-photos-upcoming-nollywood-actress-who-posed-nude-for-a-magazine-cover-says-i-dont-believe-in-going-to-church/

Cc
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: 18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says by NwaAmaikpe: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Please did she wound on her nippIe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says by joebases(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
I wonder why those things aren't standing
Re: 18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says by divinehand2003(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
No comments
Re: 18+ Photos: Upcoming Nollywood Actress Who Posed Nude For A Magazine Cover Says by deebrain(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Op, stop posting irrelevant topics on given threads or else...

(1) (Reply)

Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) / DOWNLOAD UCL VIDEO: Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid 3-0 2017 Goals & Highlights / South Africa Goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.