Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Stuck Creating My First Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stuck Creating My First Website (605 Views)

Buy Domain And Host Your First Website For Free: Easter Special / Build Your First WEBSITE With Your Android Phone Today(100%_awesome) / 'The Journey on Creating my WordPress Account...' By Jacob (#Iwrite) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck Creating My First Website by yhusiee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help please. I have been trying to create my first website (for my business) for a long time now, and it's just not working out. I would have hired a professional, but I'm on a tight budget, so I have to do it myself.

All I've been able to do is buy a domain name from namecheap. I tried to get hosting from hostgator, and they're saying I have to pay $151 dollars. I thought I could do the whole thing for under 25000#. I think I'm doing something wrong, and any suggestions is most welcome
Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by alort: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
yhusiee:
Hello nairalanders,

I need your help please. I have been trying to create my first website (for my business) for a long time now, and it's just not working out. I would have hired a professional, but I'm on a tight budget, so I have to do it myself.

All I've been able to do is buy a domain name from namecheap. I tried to get hosting from hostgator, and they're saying I have to pay $151 dollars. I thought I could do the whole thing for under 25000#. I think I'm doing something wrong, and any suggestions is most welcome
call me on 0810 958 5394
I can assist you

1 Like

Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by Dmayor7(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
yhusiee:
Hello nairalanders,

I can help you with a free business website when you click this link and accept my offer www.w3programs.com/free-setup

Kudos
Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by javascriptDev: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
yhusiee:
Hello nairalanders,

Hello, mail me. I wil set up the site for you. Timothymaxwell149@gmail.com
Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by Donald3d(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
yhusiee:
Hello nairalanders,

Since you are on a tight budget, why dont you start with an affordable host.I can do one for you within that budget range, depending on the features you need .
Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by pelumi22: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
I can asist you brother i have a pic of my previous work below
Gmail:pelumi066@gmail.com
Whatsapp:08182530249

Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by pelumi22: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
more of my work

Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by Dmayor7(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2018
yhusiee:
Hello nairalanders,

I want to really help you before you fall into the hands of some scammers out here on nairaland.

Listen, you can do it by yourself. You can go to w3programs.com and read up the well detailed tutorials that will guide you hand in hand to create your own business website.

But I won't lie to you. The fact is that it will cost you more than #2,500 but it is worth the investment.

Don't go and fall into some scammers here that will tell you to send them the #2,500 and they will pocket it and flew out of the wind.

Just go to w3programs.com now and learn it yourself, then JUST DO IT!

Because you can.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Stuck Creating My First Website by SConnect: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2018
yhusiee:
Hello nairalanders,

Our offer may interest you, if you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Free SSL Certificate
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
USA Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Free .COM Domain Name Registration For Life Without Paying A Dime. / You Can Now Own A Blog At No Cost With Imran Services LTD / List Of High PR Sites To Get Free Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.