Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) (23035 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by owo4mii(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Doesn't mean you are selected
MetroBaba1:

When A Link And Password Is Sent, Does It You've Been Selected?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by MetroBaba1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
did u send the link to my mail or what

Yea
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by amiibaby(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Yea
ok thank u dear I have seen it

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by corperscorner: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
stagger:

You are an idiot.

Like your father abi
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by olamariamjonez(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good luck to the people that are qualified and picked.
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by stagger: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
corperscorner:

Like your father abi

I have told you what you are. An imbecilic cretin with a level of idiocy that even Stephen Hawkins cannot comprehend. Am I your mate? Thank your God you and I don't know physically. I would have instructed my boys to beat sense into you.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
safemagneticlas:
Can you please post a link to the actual website? The list is hardly visible on mobile.

Thanks

Throw away that thing you call phone

Use a smart phone instead
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by stagger: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
corperscorner:

Ogun kill you....go and beat your useless father you son of a leper

Iwor waray jatijati

It's like you want us to take this to another level. Imbecilic monkey.
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by corperscorner: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
stagger:

Olorikori bi eja ice

Na your mama puna you dey follow yan
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by Lilusm: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why such a large list?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by Grupo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
stagger:

Baba, you are more than this na. Couldn't you see that it is a lowlife you are exchanging words with?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by FixNaija(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
owo4mii:
Please login to your dashboard if you apply.
my friend name is not on the list and she was selected among the additional 250.

What message displayed on her dashboard because I can't find anything of such
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by hoyze24: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
owo4mii:
my friend name is not on the list and she was selected among the additional 250.

Wow! I thought the 250 is among the list released
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by neksummi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anyone here who was specially invited by ICRC through Nemakeathon to apply for the 200 slots? Any update?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
I'm so downcast!
I wasn't chosen, but all hope isn't lost.
I'll keep trying other means. There's no room for relenting.

Whatever will be will be. This wasn't meant to be, despite how much I prayed to God, believing, hoping, and then my hopes were shattered. Too much anxiety wasted!

That being said, God bless Tony Elumelu. Amen!
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
owo4mii:

Please, how can I view this?
Will it be sent to my mail?
I've seen the 1000 candidates. There are additional 250. How can I view this please?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by owo4mii(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why are you so excited about that , if you are selected it will be a congratulation message.....
And they will Welcome you to the 4th............ and you should upload some means of identification

Lobatan...
FixNaija:

What message displayed on her dashboard because I can't find anything of such
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by neksummi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
owo4mii:
Why are you so excited about that , if you are selected it will be a congratulation message.....
And they will Welcome you to the 4th............ and you should upload some means of identification

Lobatan...

Is there a kind of rejection message for those who weren't selected?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by owo4mii(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
No, just your normal dashboard on the portal
neksummi:

Is there a kind of rejection message for those who weren't selected?

Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by neksummi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
owo4mii:
No, just your normal dashboard on the portal

Ok. But there were some people who were invited by Red Cross to participate. They didn't submit on the portal but filled the same form in PDF and submitted through email. They're from Northeast and Niger Delta. Any news about them?
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by youngzoologist: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
neksummi:

Ok. But there were some people who were invited by Red Cross to participate. They didn't submit on the portal but filled the same form in PDF and submitted through email. They're from Northeast and Niger Delta. Any news about them?

200 were shortlisted from them
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by neksummi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
youngzoologist:

200 were shortlisted from them

I think we're supposed to have a total of 1200. 1000 from TEF and 200 from ICRC.
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2018
HenryDion:
Hm..

That list can give a man eye problem... Even with tablet...

If you're an entrepreneur, then check out www.entmirror.com

It's your home online.
thanks for the tip..
Re: Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) by neksummi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
I still dey find list for the ICRC winners o. My name dey there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview / CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars / UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.