Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot (808 Views)

Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot by Dilama(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
A repentant lady decided to revert to her original colour after a period of dedicated and painstaking bleaching which she couldn’t keep up with.

Oguntuase Gloria Omotola took to her Facebook page to announce that being dark in complexion is her pride has decided to ditch her fair skin as it’s a sin against God to alter it in the first place.

“I love the way I am now. I don’t care what people say about me. Isn’t because I dont have money. Is because black is my pride. Change of colour is a sin” were her words.
Her social media post elicited interesting responses on her Facebook page.

This is happening at a period of obsession of Nigerian ladies with the fair skin as they believe it makes them look more attractive.

Re: Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot by SpyAC(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
My bross, abeg keep on fearing women
Re: Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot by Dilama(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
SpyAC:
My bross, abeg keep on fearing women

Abi o

(1) (Reply)

Amber Alert Trend For Toddler Whose Mother Was Found Dead Still Waxing Hot / Aesthetic Hang Lamps / Cheap Clothes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.