Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Gov. Ugwuanyi A Trusted Leader, Says Bishop Onaga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi A Trusted Leader, Says Bishop Onaga (4293 Views)

Ugwuanyi A Human Rights Friendly Governor, Says NHRC / Governor Ugwuanyi, A Reference Point In Our Success Story, Says NDLEA / Ugwuanyi A Legacy Governor, Says Peter Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi A Trusted Leader, Says Bishop Onaga by Str8talk21: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Praise singers everywhere.... when d people are ready to vote u out, nothing is going to stop them.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi A Trusted Leader, Says Bishop Onaga by realglob(m): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a criminal, a crook, a land grabber, only we in Enugu will tell u what we experience from him, Since he was elected in 2015, He has not commissioned any road in any other local government except Nsukka his hometown,

He is busy selling off every empty land in Enugu, under the disguise of land use act of 1978 which conferred the ownership of every land in a state to governor's for upkeep, in 2016 when he sent his thugs to step into the land of the people of Amechi, some men went to confront them,

Ugwuanyi ordered them to be killed, 3 of them were killed, others escaped, Would u believe that Ugwuanyi still seized their corpse for about 1year before releasing it and paying compensation of 3million each to their families?, After that he went ahead and started selling the land which those guys were killed in,

More than 1500plots of land, Without due process, compensation, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will die a miserable death together with all those in support of his evil deeds, Now he is attempting to seek election, He started painting Sullivan's bus stops​, What an idiot, If u are here praising him, It's either u are not from Enugu or u are from Nsukka,

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a thorn in the fresh of the people of Enugu, If only our people will see reasons and vote him out & not succumb to petty sentiments, When the people of Amechi charge the state government to court for trespassing on their land, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi sent thugs to threaten the plantiffs that he will lock them up in Benue prisons if he see that they are serious about it,

He is using their gluttonous son called Ogbenye ga Abu Eze to achieve his aim in Amechi but they will all die before election month, Idiots.

Another pained idiot is here spoiling my governor's name, I don't want to know how much you were paid but all I know is that you are a foe.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi A Trusted Leader, Says Bishop Onaga by NCANTaskForce: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2018
realglob:

Another pained idiot is here spoiling my governor's name, I don't want to know how much you were paid but all I know is that you are a foe.
You're obviously from Nsukka
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi A Trusted Leader, Says Bishop Onaga by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2018
realglob:

You are obviously not in Enugu. This present administration is unarguably the worse of all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Noticed The Rapid Population Of Whites In Nigeria? / Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.