Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced (4240 Views)

Finally Peter Obi Have Been Disgraced Publicly / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Disgraced By Italian. (pics) / Yessss Victory To The Masses: Tinubu Has Been Disgraced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Finestgurlie(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hahahahahaha see blows from Atiku
hiohiohiohio
e dey sweet my belle ooo

hihihihihi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Finestgurlie(f): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues
Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Finestgurlie(f): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Corrinthians go and fight Atiku oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amalar should work this time. It's very good for malaria tablet

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Finestgurlie(f): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
iammo come here and kneel down

Hahahahahaha e pain you ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by TemplarLandry: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
You're a man. Stop disguising.
I'll start exposing you imposters.

Finestgurlie:
hiohiohiohio
e dey sweet my belle ooo

hihihihihi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by DCmaverick(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
Many are MAD few are typing

2 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu α»₯́rchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

I swear to God, if you get ordinary 200k for your account, you can never get to this level of trolling his Excellency who knew nothing about you or your existence

Since GEJ's loss that you have embarked on this futile efforts, not even one single major support came close to reality yet you still don't want to rest

Infact, sometimes when I am indifferent about a topic, na your comments dey give me guidelines on what to support cos going with the opposite direction of what you support sure die. Just like Kyari, Pantami cases which I wasn't even interested in the debate

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Ladyclara002(f): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:

I swear to God, if you get ordinary 200k for your account, you can never get to this level of trolling his Excellency who knew nothing about you or your existence
Good evening. May I ask you a question? Why do people mention you in their posts all the time?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Throwback: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
hiohiohiohio
e dey sweet my belle ooo

hihihihihi

See as agony of defeat don turn person mad.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Sultanofpiglets: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
See Tears!!

You are crying Horribly now...

I LOVE IT!!..

You must cry Blood. cool

helinues:

Since GEJ's loss that you have embarked on this futile efforts, not even one single major support came close to reality yet you still don't want to rest

Infact, sometimes when I am indifferent about a topic, na your comments dey give me guidelines on what to support cos going with the opposite direction of what you support sure die. Just like Kyari, Pantami cases which I wasn't even interested in the debate

6 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Sultanofpiglets: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin

Throwback:

See as agony of defeat don turn person mad.

6 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:

Good evening. May I ask you a question? Why do people mention you in their posts all the time?

Those are the people I have dealt with severally on this forum for years to the extent they have detected the sinking Titanic in their stooping so low.

Imagine , someone wey Dem kill ram for his naming, I still dey doubt the killing of ram, may be na frog Dem kill go dey troll others for years with thousands of monikers just because they don't support what they support.

They have silenced so many members with their trolling, deliberate provocation, blackmailing and extortion. I am one of the last man remaining, so in short their nemesis

Check the screenshots below and tell me if the person behind it is still mentally okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Front0lane: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
People don't quote him only ipob Obidient n igbos do because he chose to support n defend Tinubu which is exactly what the fools quoting do for the Pandora criminal Peter Obi but those supporting Tinubu do not have such time quoting any lunatic like known ipob apologist over political affiliation. Everyone to his or her own.

Ladyclara002:

2 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Ladyclara002(f): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
helinues:

Those are the people I have dealt with severally on this forum for years to the extent they have detected the sinking Titanic in their stooping so low.

Imagine , someone wey Dem kill ram for his naming, I still dey doubt the killing of ram, may be na frog Dem kill go dey troll others for years with thousands of monikers just because they don't support what they support.

They have silenced so many members with their trolling, deliberate provocation, blackmailing and extortion. I am one of the last man remaining, so in short their nemesis

Check the screenshots below and tell me if the person behind it is still mentally okay

Thanks for replying.
It sounds like you've had quite an experience dealing with these individuals on the forum. It's unfortunate that some people resort to such behavior. Your resilience is admirable, and it's important to stay focused on the positive contributions you make to the community rather than getting caught up in negativity. Keep up the good work!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Alchemy528: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well, it seems like Tinubu's day is turning into a real "Tinu-boo-boo"! πŸ˜„
Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Ladyclara002(f): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Front0lane:
People don't quote him only ipob Obidient n igbos do because he chose to support n defend Tinubu which is exactly what the fools quoting do for the Pandora criminal Peter Obi but those supporting Tinubu do not have such time quiting any lunatic over political affiliation. Everyone to his or her own

Thanks but i didn't ask you.

1 Like

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Sultanofpiglets: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are still crying buckets and reservoirs.

You must cry blood. cool

helinues:

4 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
See Tears!!

You are crying Horribly now...

I LOVE IT!!..

You must cry Blood. cool

Those who have loss at the poll, defeated at PEPT, to be disgraced at SC and if they cry after then, they would be re beaten.

Those are the people creating meaningless threads upadan

1 Like

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Front0lane: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are not welcome n yes you do not have to ask , NL is a public forum n many of us watch the madness by Ipob Igbo from the sideline.

Ladyclara002:

Thanks but i didn't ask you.

1 Like

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Sultanofpiglets: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
You claim you won an election, but people contesting the results, through established mediums are your problem??

Truly, to be an APC supporter, the brain , will be replaced with COW Shyt.

cool

helinues:

Those who have loss at the poll, defeated at PEPT, to be disgraced at SC and if they cry after then, they would be re beaten.

Those are the people creating meaningless threads upadan

2 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:

Thanks for replying.
It sounds like you've had quite an experience dealing with these individuals on the forum. It's unfortunate that some people resort to such behavior. Your resilience is admirable, and it's important to stay focused on the positive contributions you make to the community rather than getting caught up in negativity. Keep up the good work!

I mostly do ignore them cos I can't even count their daily mentions. Infact reasonable number of them are always blank as mods must have either deleted the mentions or banned them.

Now, imagine the screenshot below, someone having a guts to say he wants to deliberately mess with my sanity and you expect me to allow such person breath without adding acid to his sanity.

Those are the same characters who propagated the acclaimed end sars massacre. Infact, this particular op is the first person to post the Photoshop photo of Eniola Badmus being shot with a sweet story to back it up, first in Nigeria cyber space that night, ask him how and where he got it from, he can never answer you.

They did the propaganda to the extent of recruiting members, paying them on telegram to circulate that all those cocorted stories.

Ever since, I have promised not to allow them try such stunts not to even my region cos if not for anti spam bot that banned me that night, may be the propaganda could have been bursted that same nighr before our yeyebrities spread it like wild fire, e.g Dj Burn it down

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Sultanofpiglets: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
You claim you watch from the sideline when you are a known Trolling APC miscreant? You are changing "worthless" monikers to promote APC foolish propaganda and you think you are smart. You insult IGBOs ceaselessly and when they respond you become a ranting machine?

Grow up...even the worthless Blue Train has left you behind. grin

Front0lane:
You are not welcome n yes you do not have to ask , NL is a public forum n many of us watch the madness by Ipob Igbo from the sideline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
You claim you won an election, but people contesting the results, through established mediums are your problem??

Truly, to be an APC supporter, the brain , will be replaced with COW Shyt.

cool

Haven't you people gone to PEPT and got beaten again, na the SC own go worst pass, tell OBi to be preparing N200m fine for bring a rubbish petition to the SC.

Learning na either easily or by force

1 Like

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by olisaEze(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
NL used to be a place for education, now people open threads just to quarrel? SMH πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Sultanofpiglets: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are so full of yourself, believing the hubris you dish out, has any meaningful impact.

You have so much degraded yourself that even on an anonymous Forum like this "KIDS" bait you endlessly, because they see how worthless , most of your posts are. Why complain, when you are an Apex pioneer of foolish statements.

Now you cant take what you dish out constantly. ABEG SHIFT...spits cool

helinues:

I mostly do ignore them cos I can't even count their daily mentions. Infact reasonable number of them are always blank as mods must have either deleted the mentions or banned them.

Now, imagine the screenshot below, someone having a guts to say he wants to deliberately mess with my sanity and you expect me to allow such person breath without adding acid to his sanity.

Those are the same characters who propagated the acclaimed end sars massacre. Infact, this particular op is the first person to post the Photoshop photo of Eniola Badmus being shot with a sweet story to back it up, first in Nigeria cyber space that night, ask him how and where he got it from, he can never answer you.

They did the propaganda to the extent of recruiting members, paying them on telegram to circulate that all those cocorted stories.

Ever since, I have promised not to allow them try such stunts not to even my region cos if not for anti spam bot that banned me that night, may be the propaganda could have been bursted that same nighr before our yeyebrities spread it like wild fire, e.g Dj Burn it down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by helinues: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
You are so full of yourself, believing the hubris you dish out, has any meaningful impact.

You have so much degraded yourself that even on an anonymous Forum like this "KIDS" bait you endlessly, because they see how worthless , most of your posts are. Why complain, when you are an Apex pioneer of foolish statements.

Now you cant take what you dish out constantly. ABEG SHIFT...spits cool

Was that directed to you or you are already feeling guilty?

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth

2 Likes

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Front0lane: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023

Re: Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced by Front0lane: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Writes An Open Letter To Nigerian Soldiers / Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away / IPOB Leader, Citizen Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.