Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy (35505 Views)

BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by gaby(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
Hmmmm And this is news.........

Mtteewww

Nairaland for shizzle...
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Every teddy A would love a bam bam!!!!she takes codeine,smokes Mary J...she f__ks well too!!!its soo normal to say such in the house....Bam bam is just trying her best to put a good pic of herself to the audience!!!!!We sabi their type!!!

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Trexnemesis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ellabae:
This guy is cool. #teamteddy

With his semi-okpolo eyes bah?
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by oloriadejoke(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
after he don chop bambam tire e go leave her too
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
l ve seen this before... this life is deja vú!!!
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by gaby(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
blackbeau1:
Same way you'll abandon her for someone else.
But wait, how does this increase my account balance ? Mtchewww

Your acct has been credited with.......
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by freshdude99(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
cecymiammy:

In a confused state
And Inna confused kontri
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by yinkeys(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nini ola's Maradona on repeat.

Barcelona player.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
2018 BBNaija housemate Teddy A, may have just fallen hard in love with his in-house lover, Bam Bam.

Teddy A during a conversation with fellow housemate Rico revealed that instead of continuing with his baby mama, he’d rather start a new life with his baby mama.

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by esthy86(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Teddy A will physically abuse BamBam even worse than Lanre Gentry did Mercy Aigbe if the two of them make the foolish mistake of going into a relationship.

Dude is a dominant alpha-male while the girl is a confused fake soul without a sense of self-worth eager for validation from him.
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Teddy A will physically abuse BamBam even worse than Lanre Gentry did Mercy Aigbe if the two of them make the foolish mistake of going into a relationship.

Dude is a dominant alpha-male while the girl is a confused fake soul without a sense of self-worth eager for validation from him.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Somebodydaddy01: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude is a dominant alpha-male jailbird while the girl is a confused fake soul without a sense of self-worth eager for validation from him.
You have a good point but don’t mention names thank you
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by gaby(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ellabae:
This guy is cool. #teamteddy

Really...he looks cool
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Rozaytee: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
confused fvck boy!
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by gaby(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bleached frying pan rather grin :

Makes more sense now lol
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol grin

Tamarapetty:
So make we fry hypo?
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Sanchez01: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Teddy A during a conversation with fellow housemate Rico revealed that instead of continuing with his baby mama, he’d rather start a new life with his baby mama.

Perhaps I'm tired to read... A kind hearted fellow should please explain the above.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by gaby(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rozaytee:
confused fvck boy!

You and am get beef before?
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by emmxzy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
no man will take this girl serious again after living that show so if u marry her e go bam ifact bam! bam!
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by blackbeau1(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Your acct has been credited with.......
lmao
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by keyzo: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
OP. Please correct your error. You wrote baby mama the second time instead of Bambam
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by lovelylad: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Baby mamas don suffer

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So make we fry hypo?

Lol

make we lick harpic.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Lilusm: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
I did not understand anything.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yeah..the dude is whipping up sentiments..all for the mullah!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude is a dominant alpha-male jailbird while the girl is a confused fake soul without a sense of self-worth eager for validation from him.

He'd only be a fool not to exploit that.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by OhiOfIhima: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oyetboy:

Op is confused undecided
Lolz.. D op smoke janjan weeds left by Davido.
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oyetboy:

Op is confused undecided

just 2much
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Ellabae(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Trexnemesis:

With his semi-okpolo eyes bah?
Savage Lol
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by femi4: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
The power of pussy....when the pussy taste good, the brain stop functioning
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by talk2percy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Teddy A during a conversation with fellow housemate Rico revealed that instead of continuing with his baby mama, he’d rather start a new life with his baby mama. pls did this make sense to anybody?
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by highchief1: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
2018 BBNaija housemate Teddy A, may have just fallen hard in love with his in-house lover, Bam Bam.

Teddy, made this revelation while answering Rico’s question of whom he’d rather be with outside the house.

http://newshelm.ng/id-rather-start-a-new-life-with-bam-bam-than-continue-with-my-baby-mama-teddy-a/

New Toto dey sweet na especially for small boys like u when never no women.u will stl get tired of Bambam.this boy is highly irresponsible
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by segebase(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
water bam bam
Re: I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy by Evidenz: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
I said it.
BBNaija is now corrupting Children of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney / Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / BBNaija: Gedoni Throwback Photo As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.