Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos) (650 Views)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) / Stephanie Hornecker, Regina Askia’s Daughter Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos) by Nuella2018: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Veteran actress, Regina Askia's daughter is all grown and so pretty.

The daughter of the ex beauty queen whose name is Stephanie Idara Hornecker, is just a mini of her mum, pretty with same features.

Steph as fondly called by her mum turned 26 on the 28th day of February 2018.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/regina-askias-daughter-is-so-pretty-checkout-photos-of-hers/

Cc;Lalasticlala

Re: Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos) by Nuella2018: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
more

Re: Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos) by Shedrack777: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
i hope that crossed eye isn't natural like mine. but her breast don deflate at her age (too much pressing)
Re: Veteran Actress Regina Askia's Daughter Is All Grown And Way Too Pretty(photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
very beautiful but i hope the mum is not pmping her out ..looks like it

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is The Real ‘double Wahala’ -- Pokello / 12th Headies Awards 2018 Nominees / The Deep Dark Deception Of Civil Rights Activist Jesse Jackson Finally Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.