Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is The Real ‘double Wahala’ -- Pokello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c Is The Real ‘double Wahala’ -- Pokello (651 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Is The Real ‘double Wahala’ -- Pokello by 14Ebisco: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Former Big Brother Africa housemate and fashion enthusiast, Pokello Nare has obviously been keeping up with Big Brother Naija.The Zimbabwean entrepreneur revealed she is team Lolu but hailed Cee-C for being the real ‘Double Wahala’ and a force to reckon with on the show.

According to her tweet, Pokello ascertained that Cee-C only gets stronger the more the people try to hate on her or bring her down and even if she doesn’t win the ultimate prize, she is a true representation of the show’s theme ‘Double Wahala’

She wrote:

Cee- c is force to reckon with. This girl gets stronger the more they dislike her. Even if she doesn’t win, She is represents Double Wahala.

She then went further to show her real support for Lolu and according to her, Lolu is getting to the finals.

TeamLolu #BBNaija till the the final

She further went on to berate the organizers of the show for their discrepancy in evicting the housemates.

According to her, she believes Alex is also meant to leave the show since two people were evicted in the upper week, it made no sense as just a single person was sent off this previous week

She wrote;

Hmm Biggie, Alex was meant to go. I dislike these discrepancies you do, one week 2 people, next 1 only when it suits u.

She also gave her 2 cents concerning Nina, According to her, Nina has nothing to offer on the show other than being Miracle’s best friend. And she also has no real fan base.

Without Miracle, Nina has no real fan base.she has no real storyline except being the Pilot’s ‘BestFriend’

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-is-real-double-wahala.html

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Is The Real ‘double Wahala’ -- Pokello by OKorowanta: 2:39am On Apr 10, 2018
I didn't know how I found myself supporting Cee C all of a sudden.
Maybe na bicos dem too hate her.
Bee Bee and Cee Cee.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Himself After Showing Off ‘six Pack’ (pics) / I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] / How Aisha Abimbola Stole Fans Heart In ‘omoge Campus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.