Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist (2981 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Wads Of Cash On Spiritualist After Mega / Hello Everyone Am Here To Testify How I Got My Loan From ACE CASH EXPRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Alfa Khayri, A traditional spiritualist, I am here to offer free spiritual help to everyone here who might be passing through one or few challenges or anyone who needs any form of charm to protect theirselves from harm or to fulfill a need or achieve their desire I'm located in Delta state.

First of all, why am I posting this?

I'm posting this because the Gods I serve will not let me rest each time I use my divination tray to divine, they told me lots of people here need help, people who are passing through life challenges be it hardship, disappointments or sickness.

List of things I can do.

I can do protection charms against any form of weapon
I can use a divination tray to divine (to play Oracle) my divination tray is similar to ifa system but different as it's in Yoruba but using arabic system.

I can do favour charms for you to have good luck and to see wealth (this is not money ritual) this favour charms are for people who have one or two things doing be it pure water hawking or whatever as far you are doing a business. This favour charm causes you to be favoured by people if for example you make 1000 naira a day from your business you will make more than 10,000 naira plus, huge profit for you, whatever you do becomes easy for you, you become greatly favoured!

I will prefer you tell me whatever you may need from me and I will tell you if I can do it or solve your problem.

I am not here to collect a dime from anybody, neither do I need you to send me money for anything.

I have done charms form lots of people in Delta state, big men and to even politicians. Your privacy is secure with me I do not publicise Any work for a client except with permission.

Below is a YouTube link of a Niddle load and standing on it's own.

It's called ODAJI in Delta language.
. You can email me if you want to talk privately, if you need favour for whatever business you are doing be it illegal (like yahoo yahoo) or legal or need protection physically or spiritually or want people to like you and accept you and treat you with respect to if you want your lover to be faithful to you and never leave you or you want power to make someone do whatever you want.
Mail me.

I want to reach out to fellow Nigerians and let the world know me, i want you people who don't believe in Juju to know Juju has power It has both good and bad.

As far as I am concerned I can solve 99% of problems brought to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4XoBxS4g00

Watch the video
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Picture of the Niddle standing on its own. Watch the video

Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
My divination tray to check any problem, I can tell you the present and the future with through this, and you can also know any hidden secret you want to know by asking through this.

Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Picture of me giving a client favour and prosperity charm. A yahoo boy. Whatever you tell your clients. It's like that.

This charm is called "Hot hand" anything you do with your hands everyone will like it, if for example you are a tailor and you have this, whatever clothes you make, everyone will like it with no fault.

Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by EvilChild: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dem don cast Babalawos this one wan take over lol.
See motherfucker, go get a better job cos babalawo formats don cast.
Meet Oyedepo, adebayo, pastor Chris and otobolizer for sheeple formats and within 2 years you'll be flying private.
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:
Dem don cast Babalawos this one wan take over lol.
See motherfucker, go get a better job cos babalawo formats don cast.
Meet Oyedepo, adebayo, pastor Chris and otobolizer for sheeple formats and within 2 years you'll be flying private.

I'm just here to help. If you come to visit me, I will show you lots of things in my shrine there are lots of fake people who want to collect money that parade themselves as Babalawos or alfa, they charge you very high money for charms not all are real!

REAL CHARMS DON'T COST BIG MONEY.

It deals with using powers from nature, plants and animals.
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
You can contact me @ alfakhayri@gmail.com

If you think the video is fake. I am willing to drop the details on how to do that above. It's easy.
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by EvilChild: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Khayri:

I'm just here to help. If you come to visit me, I will show you lots of things in my shrine there are lots of fake people who want to collect money that parade themselves as Babalawos or alfa, they charge you very high money for charms not all are real!

REAL CHARMS DON'T COST BIG MONEY.

It deals with using powers from nature, plants and animals.
WhatsApp?
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello, how can I get the 'hot hand'?
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
EvilChild:

WhatsApp?

Here 09064493682
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by Khayri: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Damarislopez:

I dropped my number on whatsapp, whatsapp me
Re: Hello Everyone, I'm Alfa Khayri, A Traditional Spiritualist by ipobarecriminals: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
angry sad grin grin undecided angry angry
Damarislopez:
angry
Damarislopez:
Dnt allow a 17 yrs old kid to scam u

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria On Your Own / Is It Possible For Naija babes To Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? / Hawking Condoms (shocking Photos) You Won't Believe This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.