Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) (41576 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Eagba(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
inoki247:
As I c head.. I think say she dey give some head ni...
chai e no funny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Pray(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Che na d pop snap her ni?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Vcblinks(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
Anytime i see this stupid ibo girl i always blame Nigeria army for not kill the whole of her family in the biafra war
free yourself from hatred that lady is more successful than your generations alive and generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by vivilahot: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin cool
Nuella2018:
exactly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by bayaar(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
because She's A Celeb, Its A News
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
proud father
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by hokafor(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice the father is reaping the fruit of his labour.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by ehardetola(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
S3ttingz:
My. School fee portal closes tomorrow night, am a final year student, I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can quote me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam. Am fed up

Eyaaa Eyaaa, Pele ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by esthy86(f): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
cute creatures
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by esthy86(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
my kind of lass,black rocks

TM black
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
They both look great, her dad has aged well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by fuckpro: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
jodavid:
Beautiful..

Meanwhile,

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale

Price: 40k (Negotiable)

Whatsapp or Call me on 07085904837
...use that machine and make at least $100 every day except sundays
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Samcine(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
jodavid:
Beautiful..
Meanwhile,
PM Let's Talk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
I'm sure he is her sugar daddy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Boss13: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
This lady is in fantastic shape.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
These pretty lady is the spitting image of her father
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
igbo girls too fine joor

even at old age

not like the others wey bleaching cream n stretch mark be their trademark
they too fine, we will surely miss them when they eventually get their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by kalu61(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
lovely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by autonomous22: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
jodavid:
Beautiful..

Meanwhile,

Me too I dey stay obiakpor and dis laptop look exactly like me own.... but I just check now, my own dey....
me n u get d same laptop
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by bobbyjude(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nuella2018:
Nollywood veteran, Genevieve Nnaji has shared a photo of herself with her dad as they set off to go see ‘Black Panther ‘ at the cinema.

Sharing the photo via her Instagram page, the 38-year-old wrote

"Look who’s going to the cinema to show the #wakandians who their #NzeObi is ��‍♀️"

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/genevieve-nnaji-shares-adorable-photo-with-her-dad-as-they-head-to-the-cinema/
dis lady should be up to 48 now but she is still looking lovely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
oh father ..oh daughter

she really looks like her pops
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by saltoasis: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please, what's so special about this black panther of a movie.I had to watch it thrice to really spot the big deal but yet I can't.

It's not among the top ten I've ever watched. I think the social media has a way of imposing somethings on us.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by montumonami(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
S3ttingz:
My. School fee portal closes tomorrow night, am a final year student, I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can quote me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam. Am fed up
... From uniuyo?... Whats your Reg number.. Lemme confirm its not a scam
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
saltoasis:
Please, what's so special about this black panther of a movie.I had to watch it thrice to really spot the big deal but yet I can't.

It's not among the top ten I've ever watched. I think the social media has a way of imposing somethings on us.
You even tried sef you watched it lol

Well done o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by S3ttingz: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
montumonami:
... From uniuyo?... Whats your Reg number.. Lemme confirm its not a scam
Send me a text with ur number I will send u the details, that's if u want to help me.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
make i follow them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Don't miss this opportunity....Call me asap cool

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by Profkenny1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
38 years old! damn! she's already hit the wall! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) by clemz85(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2018
That man is beautiful hence the daughter took his likeness

Behold where the lips come from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Most Successful Young Celebrities In Nigeria / Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.