Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide (696 Views)

I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC / Election: NBC Imposes N500, 000 Fine On Ekiti Broadcasting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by OdionAkghigbe: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
There is no plan to sell the state-owned radio and television station, Edo Broadcasting Service (EBS) and the Nigerian Observer Newspaper to an individual.

The falsehood being peddled by the Edo State chapter of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is a figment of their imagination.

Understandably, the depleted Edo PDP is idle and has all the time in the world to imagine the unimaginable. There is no plan, whether now or in the future to sell government enterprises to any individual.

Recall that Governor Obaseki paid unscheduled visits to the two media houses last year and was appalled by what he saw at the media houses; outdated equipment and a disenchanted workforce.

The stories of the visits were widely reported in the media and the governor has vowed to reposition the media houses for optimal performance and to play a major role in the educational sector.

For emphasis, the Edo State government led by Godwin Obaseki, is too sophisticated to indulge in acts that the Edo PDP members either went to jail for or are still visiting the offices of the anti-economic and financial crimes agencies, for!

He will not sell assets owned by the good and loving people of Edo State to any individual.

Crusoe Osagie

Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy to Edo State Governor

Source: http://edoinfocus.com/no-plan-to-sell-edo-broadcasting-service-observer-to-individual-obasekis-aide/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by 0225front: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
"...the depleted Edo PDP is idle and has all the time in the world to imagine the unimaginable..."

I can understand why Edo PDP keep churning out all these puerile and unsubstantiated allegations daily. Like it is said, 'an idle mind is the devil's workshop.'

2 Likes

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by freedomosjw: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice repudiation from Edo State government

For Edo PDP; it's just another day, another lie

3 Likes

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by WATCHOVER(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
0225front:
"...the depleted Edo PDP is idle and has all the time in the world to imagine the unimaginable..."

I can understand why Edo PDP keep churning out all these puerile and unsubstantiated allegations daily. Like it is said, 'an idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
If you still believe this statement issued by this APC government omon na you Sabi grin
Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by oomngsvr: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
For the umpteenth time, Governor Obaseki has floored Edo PDP

3 Likes

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by buhariguy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
OK
Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by 0225front: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:

If you still believe this statement issued by this APC government omon na you Sabi grin

I guess you are saying it is better I believe in allegations rather than verifiable facts. You really should check yourself

2 Likes

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by WATCHOVER(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
0225front:

I guess you are saying it is better I believe in allegations rather than verifiable facts. You really should check yourself
I pity you sha.. Meanwhile am yet to see at least 50 jobs talk less of 200,000 jobs your master promised una grin
Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by 0225front: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
WATCHOVER:

I pity you sha.. Meanwhile am yet to see at least 50 jobs talk less of 200,000 jobs your master promised una grin

Are you blaming me for your blindness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by freedomosjw: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
0225front:

Ewo...sombori go cry today...

2 Likes

Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by WATCHOVER(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
0225front:

I pity you sha from your writeup it shows you are doomed forever, Kai who do you? grin
Re: No Plan To Sell Edo Broadcasting Service, Observer To Individual –Obaseki’s Aide by OdionAkghigbe: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
@0225front, you don't really need to bother yourself over sightless cum watch-less bigots.

At least you know the truth, which of course has set every discerning man like you and me very free. And Free indeed we are!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammadu Buhari's Atrocitles / Senator Dino Melaye Denied Running Out Of The Country / Fela Durotoye : Twitter Users Condemn Fela Durotoye God Said To Me Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.