Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki (10220 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / The Dot In The Circle: South-South Leaders Deny Any Deal With Buhari / Purported Nigeria Air “Partners” Deny Any Deal With Sirika (Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by fergie001: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said he will not deny any child in the state quality education for the greed of any individual blackmailing him to share the state’s limited resources.

The governor said this during a courtesy visit by members of the School-Based Management Committee (SBMC) from the 18 local government areas of the state, at Government House, in Benin City, Edo State.

He said a major concern of his administration is how to improve education, noting, “Education is one of the biggest problems we need to address as a nation. The difference between developing and developed countries is education, knowledge, training and information.

“People say we have done well by constructing roads, developing the state, but it is the least we have achieved as a government. To build human beings is most critical and enduring. That is what SBMC is helping us to achieve in transforming the education sector.”

Obaseki urged women to join the committee as his administration intends to expand the Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (Edo-BEST) programme to include Junior Secondary School, classes 1-3, adding, “Our focus in the next three years is on secondary education.”

The governor reiterated his determination to transform the education sector despite the distractions from a few individuals who want him to share taxpayers’ money to them, noting, “I keep wondering how some people see the development made in the state as nothing and are only concerned about their selfish interest. I am not ready to drop any child under Edo-BEST to feed the greed of any person. Edo must work and change, as nobody is greater than the people.”

The leader of the School-Based Management Committee, Felix Enehizena, commended the developmental strides recorded by the Governor Obaseki-led administration, which he said has brought peace, progress, transformation and tranquillity to the state.

“Edo-BEST is working perfectly for us as parents and community representatives. The Social Mobilisation Office (SMO) has trained over 11,000 SBMC members in the state which has afforded the members the opportunity to collaborate with the government to ensure certain things are put right,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/ill-not-deny-any-child-quality-education-for-greed-of-any-individual-obaseki/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Blakjewelry(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
nice the guy is not your everyday politician

29 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by thesicilian: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is laudable, as long as it's not just talk.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by mightyhaze: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
One of the greatest governors in Nigeria.. Noiseless engine!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by adonis89(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
SBMC - STANDARD BUHARI MEDIA CENTRE .... HMMMM

2 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by NOL2dworld(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sounds like a good Governor with looting ambition.. grin

1 Like

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by know: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Obaseki is choked and pushed to the corner. He's throwing all to prove a point he's the Man in charge. Oshiomole should be very wise and placate him cos the way the Governor is going ,he doesn't care if he loses his second term bid but the short hypocrite noise maker will never recover from all his dirt that will be revealed.

33 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by seguno2: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Greed of Oshiomhole

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Fadomero(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Story story
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by donifez(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice speech.

1 Like

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by brightisodje(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
This guy seems to be nice and vibrant let's keep watching because i so much believe that there is no good politician in NIGERIA

10 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by picoba(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
We are waiting to see what you are up to.
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by lordkush: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
all the deomelo buhariguy and the no good Apc miscreants will soon relocate thier attack base to edo to start launching attacks on obaseki

soon

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by seborrhic: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Obaseki giving it to the short,black devil as it's hot.

17 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by slawomir: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
We Edolites got your back

15 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by yemmight(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Unfortunately, Baba Osho is using house of reps members against this guy.

15 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
This guy na scammer ..always using this event to act like he’s real with that intention . Just like Ambode if you are not going to allow anyone steal then don’t steal
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thank you. You must not even soil your family's name by being subservient to heartless and demonic people.

9 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by sunsewa16: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
No more funding of half oyibo woman account with Edo fund,if u know u know.

15 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by jerecrown(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
if he can stood by his word , he will be among best governor in naija

7 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Kundagarten: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wake and see governor, we love you.

8 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
undecidedIs that the reason why adolor junction and tomline are always flooded when there is little rain? All talk......

2 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by iluvdonjazzy: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
k
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by LANDLORD72: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Obaseki is working cabal want him out oshomole has join the cabal Edo State chapter

7 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by AjalaJ(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
I hope he can fulfill that promise.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by itsene: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Silly governor.
Mention the fools asking to share money.
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by EseBaba: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
GOD bless you sir. The Lord will make your enemies your foot mat! Ami!

3 Likes

Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by follock007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
with your recalcitrant voodoo style politics?
Re: I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki by aishapmbtoto: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
He is referring to the ape, Adams.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader / Edo Ministry Staff Slumps And Dies After Okpekpe Road Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.