Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest (19793 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Dearlord(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
I need to interview the little girl or else Idonbelieveit.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by corpershun: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wow this is highly commendable, I admire her writing style. I pray she gets the necessary support she needs and attains greater heights. Kudos Girl...Girl Power!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Mustiboy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
What is the criterion used to ascertain that she did this with no form of assistance whatsoever?
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by lovelylad: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
its been a while since...

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Chyxki: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wow! Really great piece for a girl her age!

Congratulations!
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by donphilopus: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
jnfoage:

She is Ebira, comfirmed. That name "onize" means a wealth owner in ebira language.

She's most likely an Ebira girl being that she's based in Niger. Igarra people also bear Onize and it means the same thing.
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Mystiquefia: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Nice one

Though the hijab come spoil everything..
Is she a future shekau secretary? undecided

I was expecting to see hate filled excuses as to why the little gal shouldnt be celebrated as usual frm ipob terrorists and its refreshing u didn't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Mystiquefia: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
donphilopus:

She's most likely an Ebira girl being that she's based in Niger. Igarra people also bear Onize and it means the same thing.

na who ask una?? Ebira or no ebira, she's based in Niger state. so shut the hell up!!!!
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by supereagle(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
We have great minds in Nigeria, but our problems remains leadership thing.
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by ZombieTAMER: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

I was expecting to see hate filled excuses as to why the little gal shouldnt be celebrated as usual frm ipob terrorists and its refreshing u didn't disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by donphilopus: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

na who ask una?? Ebira or no ebira, she's based in Niger state. so shut the hell up!!!!

Seems you skipped your meds?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Mystiquefia: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
donphilopus:

Seems you skipped your meds?

Yeah, since u cant afford to purchase some, and we both suffer same health challenges. its my own way of being charitable
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Dontquit: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
...and she wrote all this.
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Dontquit: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
...and she wrote all this?
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by rossi5(f): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
donphilopus:
Bad news for NCAN Southwest and Southeast chapter. Going by the name, Onize; she's either from Ebira in Kogi State or Igarra (my hometown), Edo State.

she is definatly Ebira..my sister

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by babiepraiz(f): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Girl power. Loved her work
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Achillesdam500(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
dejt4u:
another Chimamanda Adichie in the making. congrats girl

CC sicker000
And may the forces that pushed her to achieve this grant her a visa to study abroad for the attainment of her full potentials

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by alizma: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
donphilopus:
Bad news for NCAN Southwest and Southeast chapter. Going by the name, Onize; she's either from Ebira in Kogi State or Igarra (my hometown), Edo State.
she is from Ebira. Kogi state.
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice one cool

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by TEYA: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
What is the criterion used to ascertain that she did this with no form of assistance whatsoever?
The jamb question that nobody is asking my brother.
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Elkay3: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2018
jodavid:
Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale

Price: 40k (Negotiable)

Whatsapp or Call me on 07085904837

I would have asked the specifications, but that would derail the thread at hand...
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by Mustiboy(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2018
TEYA:

The jamb question that nobody is asking my brother.
I very much doubt what was reported; I doubt it
Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by TEYA: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
I very much doubt what was reported; I doubt it
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest by MightyFortress: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2018
The words and phrases in that story are too strong for that kid to have written them without some form of assistance...

Words like ruckus, certitude....

She even found a way to inject this catchy phrase "half of a yellow sun..."

While I am happy you've done us proud, I hope you'd be able to somehow replicate the feat all alone when called upon... No fall our hand...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / Unn Primary List Is Out / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.