Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State (40815 Views)

Gumi Establishes School For Herdsmen In Kaduna: Sheikh Uthman Bin Fodio Centre / Muslim Community Centre Establishes Varsity In Abuja / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by hisexcellency34: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
The coordinator of Nigerians in Ireland(NIIRE), Dr. Oluseyi Aba has congratulated business mogul, Jimoh Ibrahim, on the foundation laying ceremony of the University of Fortune in Igbotako, Okitipupa local government of Ondo State.

Established by the billionaire, the foundation laying ceremony of the university was performed by the Ondo state governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu alongside the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi in Igbotako on Saturday.

In a press statement released and made available to Tribune Online, Aba commended Ibrahim for citing the university in Igbotako, saying aside from opening up more access to tertiary education in the district, the university in the area would impact positively on the local economy of the people in the zone and the state at large.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/establishment-of-fortune-university-will-enhance-access-to-tertiary-education-in-nigeria-%E2%80%95-niire/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by hisexcellency34: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
I sincerely hope the university can survive unlike his other businesses

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by healthserve(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
This man has been on a seriously low key for some time now. Wonder what's happening with him?

17 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
NICON....,
Air Nigeria....,

Any bank that finances that is a goner!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by hisexcellency34: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Energy Oil
National Mirror

Gracealone:
NICON....,
Air Nigeria....,

Any bank that finances that is a goner!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by GamalNasser: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
I hope he will be able to give degrees before he disappears

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by nairavsdollars(f): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
anything Jimoh touches don't last

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Who remembered when Fani Kayode said Jimoh Ibrahim did rituals to become rich??. And that he used to sleep with dead bodies for money rituals. grin grin grin. It was during the 2016 Ondo state elections tho. But That Fani get bad Mouth grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by nairavsdollars(f): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jimoh can do it oo. Nobody knows his source of wealth
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Who remembered when Fani Kayode said Jimoh Ibrahim did rituals to become rich??. And that he used to sleep with dead bodies for money rituals. grin grin grin. It was during the 2016 Ondo state elections tho. But That Fani get bad Mouth grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by amuwo1980: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
They will teaching 419 and scamming skills which is all he have in him idiot

25 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Jimoh can do it oo. Nobody knows his source of wealth

Hmmm
Well, I know for sure that most of them are occultists.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Sammy07: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
healthserve:
This man has been on a seriously low key for some time now. Wonder what's happening with him?

If he wants to be governor, he have to convert to Christianity first..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Sammy07: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lol, even as an indigene I don't know his source of wealth.
But I know he's into oil and gas and hotels sha

10 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by datola: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Jimoh Ibrahim is not a Muslim but a Christian

He has been studying at Cambridge for some time for PhD probably having earned degrees from Ife and Harvard many years ago.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, even as an indigene I don't know his source of wealth.
But I know he's into oil and gas and hotels sha

Lool..

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Sammy07: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
datola:

Jimoh Ibrahim is not a Muslim but a Christian

Well, it's possible.
Because his father is an Alhaji and his mother is a Christian

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by healthserve(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Sammy07: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
healthserve:

Why?
Because Ondo state won't allow Muslim / Christian ticket..
Not even Christian / Muslim ticket..

8 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by iluvdonjazzy: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ok that's nice
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by healthserve(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Because Ondo state won't allow Muslim / Christian ticket..
Not even Christian / Muslim ticket..

I think I've heard this before about jimohs ambition as far back as since he has rumored to be interested in assuming the seat in his state. Are you saying Info is seriously ProChristian and AntiMuslim?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by johnmartus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Continue open your dirty teeth widely in the public. Jimoh Ibrahim is very intelligent and outspoken Nigerian.
Jimoh Ibrahim was a fearless man even when he was young.

When jimoh Ibrahim was still in high school the military administration of General Yakubu paid a visit to Ibrahim school. General Yakubu have a chat with teachers and students.
Jimoh Ibrahim a fearless man confronted the president and questioned him in some certain things despite his teacher was cautioned him he still went ahead by asked the president on economic reform.
Before Ibrahim finished his service then he made 3.7million through the seminar and workshop he organized for local government then.

After he finished his service he wrote a proposal to federal government how he can help the government to recover their lost on oil and gas and block the linkage.

The proposal was approved. guess what in the process of recover money dude make billion of naira and he diverted the money to his personal account.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

9 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
johnmartus:
Continue open your dirty teeth widely in the public. Jimoh Ibrahim is very intelligent and outspoken Nigerian.

When jimoh Ibrahim was still in high school the military administration of General Yakubu paid a visit to Ibrahim school. General Yakubu have a chat with teachers and students.
Jimoh Ibrahim a fearless man confronted the president and questioned him in some certain things despite his teacher was cautioned him he still went ahead by asked the president on economic reform.
Before Ibrahim finished his service then he made 3.7million through the seminar and workshop he organized for local government then.

After he finished his service he wrote a proposal to federal government how he can help the government to recover their lost on oil and gas and block the linkage.

The proposal was approved. guess what in the process of recover money dude make billion of naira and he diverted the money to his personal account.

Bro I know all this. U can see I was only quoting Fani Kayode.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Sammy07: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
healthserve:

I think I've heard this before about jimohs ambition as far back as since he has rumored to be interested in assuming the seat in his state. Are you saying Info is seriously ProChristian and AntiMuslim?
I'm not saying Pro Christian and Anti Muslim.

But Ondo State has large Christian populations than Muslim...
Infact traditional religion are more than Muslims in Ondo State.
It's not easy to see a Muslim contesting out of many Christians participants.

The previous governor is a Muslim but he converted to Christian...

Jimoh father is a Muslim, his mother is Christian...
So probably jimoh is a Muslim but someone saodnup there that he's a Christian, he might be right.

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by johnmartus(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oh peace on to you .
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro I know all this. U can see I was only quoting Fani Kayode.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by healthserve(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm not saying Pro Christian and Anti Muslim.

But Ondo State has large Christian populations than Muslim...
Infact traditional religion are more than Muslims in Ondo State.
It's not easy to see a Muslim contesting out of many Christians participants.

The previous governor is a Muslim but he converted to Christian...

Jimoh father is a Muslim, his mother is Christian...
So probably jimoh is a Muslim but someone saodnup there that he's a Christian, he might be right.

I see. Anyways Info holds more promise than it has been delivering on. Thank goodness to some extent for the current governor. Mimiko didn't... Let's leave it in the past Jare. God help all of us

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Sammy07: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
healthserve:

I see. Anyways Info holds more promise than it has been delivering on. Thank goodness to some extent for the current governor. Mimiko didn't... Let's leave it in the past Jare. God help all of us

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by nairavsdollars(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
he recovered FG's money and diverted it and Buhari did nothing to him??

johnmartus:

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by 9icest: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
johnmartus:

This sounds like a scammer reporting the story of another scammer. He made 3.7 through which seminar? He made billions through proposal? Are you kidding me?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2012/01/jimoh-ibrahim-buys-500-million-hotel-in-dubai.html/amp

The same Jimoh Ibrahim took $500 million to buy a hotel in Dubai and that money is now lost forever as he’s not even making a single profit. The man now wants to be making money on the same Nigerian he doesn’t even believe in again when he went to invest in Ghana and Dubai. Omo ale jatejate!

21 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Difrent: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
johnmartus:

Reminds one of Abubakar Bagudu and Allen Onyema.... People who hide under some phony schemes to siphon government money.....
A story about him had it that he was very close to Late Ibrahim Abach that died in a plane crash and that he converted the late Ibrahim s wealth in his possession to his own and that was how he made his money, he was also said to have used his closeness to the Abachas to get juicy contracts.

But in all honest any business that he touches, he destroys ,in business circles he is known as a spoiler

15 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by Edusteve(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just scrolling through every comment here concerning him, and nobody is saying any positive thing about him tufikwe may God not allow me live that kind of life.
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

7 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by johnmartus(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2020
They are plenty like that...No clean Billionaire in Nigeria. They thought people don't know their secret.
Difrent:

Reminds one of Abubakar Bagudu and Allen Onyema.... People who hide under some phony schemes to siphon government money.....
A story about him had it that he was very close to Late Ibrahim Abach that died in a plane crash and that he converted the late Ibrahim s wealth in his possession to his own and that was how he made his money, he was also said to have used his closeness to the Abachas to get juicy contracts.

But in all honest any business that he touches, he destroys ,in business circles he is known as a spoiler

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State by johnmartus(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2020
In 1979 local government in Nigeria have no standard law that guide their activities... like I said he toured all the
Local government in Nigeria... organized seminars and workshops for the workers.

After his service federal government gave him contract then Nigeria was very organized society not like what we have now.
9icest:

This sounds like a scammer reporting the story of another scammer. He made 3.7 through which seminar? He made billions through proposal? Are you kidding me?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2012/01/jimoh-ibrahim-buys-500-million-hotel-in-dubai.html/amp

The same Jimoh Ibrahim took $500 million to buy a hotel in Dubai and that money is now lost forever as he’s not even making a single profit. The man now wants to be making money on the same Nigerian he doesn’t even believe in again when he went to invest in Ghana and Dubai. Omo ale jatejate!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why Nigerian Polytechnics Are Better Than Universities / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.