Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" (46028 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Achillesdam500(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
The drama of these kidnapped dapchi girls is no better than the blend of Bollywood and Nollywood..The script was poorly crafted in an extraordinary way at the detriment of young innocent girls
May the people involved know no peace henceforth again
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari will not go unpunished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
This is just a clear indication the Islam is synonymous to violence
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not go unpunished
ameeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Islie: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
uyplus:
And the number can't be tracked? She sends SMS daily? Wonderful! Poor script from kannywood!

she isn't the nurse that has a phone but a student

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
midolian:
If there is any word that sounds "softer" than wickedness buh best describes an act more evil than any wicked act, the word is politics..

This is why I say you cant be a complete politician and claim to have the fear of God at the same time.

Buhari "might" not be aware..but there are people playing politics with human lives in his government. The religion flavour we are getting on this issue is just to distract us from the main issue.

Nigeria is like a stranded chick in the company of starving hawks. Even with its mother around, the same looming faith staring at the chick will be the faith of its mother..

Buhari is very much aware! He is responsible for the abduction and other violence in the north...

He will not go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by resurgentxtian4: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
talk2percy:
That is the wish and Buhari's plan to Islamize Nigeria...like play like play it will dawn on Nigerian xtians!

Please help me sensitize Nigerian Christians. Make God just help me catch any Nigerian muslim abroa, Omo I go too beat the Muslim. They have destroyed this country. angry
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by timsbee(f): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
If I have d power, I will just walk into sambisa and take dat girl back home.

But I pray tonight dat the angel dat God sent to free Paul and Silas from the prison and all other inmates repented, that same Angel will be sent by God tonight to free Leah sharibu. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Sheuns(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
The will of God might not always please men. Let her just deceive them that she accepts Islam and return home. That is if truly she is being held back. But the phone can be traced na.
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by skyblue4real(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just as the bible said....a time shall come when they will force you to denounce Christ...
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by lereinter(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
leah a lioness for Jehovah
she loves God even in darkness face to face with the devil
Leah i love the way i love my mum and sister....
osinbajo shame on you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Firgemachar: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:
Wanting to die for a Jew. Africans and foolishness are like 5 and 6.

Whom Jesus epp?

Me!

Start getting ready for eternal torment in hell by going close to nak.ed fire.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by resurgentxtian4: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
timsbee:
If I have d power, I will just walk into sambisa and take dat girl back home.

But I pray tonight dat the angel dat God sent to free Paul and Silas from the prison and all other inmates repented, that same Angel will be sent by God tonight to free Leah sharibu. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.

It doesn’t work like that. It is time we Christians got real. The Muslims don’t mean well for Christians and we have to become aggressive.

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by greggng: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
I never knew there is a Nigerian that will not denounce his or her faith for freedom.. this is quite interesting

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by A1dgentle(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Some times i just wish am the president. Operation no mercy on these type of wicked souls called boko haram
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by akaahs(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Waiting for them to come tell us there is no compulsion in Islam

6 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by emmxzy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Whom Jesus epp?
may u be deliverd

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Whom Jesus epp?

You need spiritual help my dear

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Obudupikin:

So she should deny a Jew and accept an Arab?

What's the difference?

I respect the fact that at that age she's willing to die for what she believes in. Shows that she's courageous and strong willed.

She should renounce both. Islam and Christianity and all other religion are a scourge to mankind.

More like foolishness, worshipping Middle Eastern Gods.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by CodeTemplar: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Whom Jesus epp?
and who babalawo EPP?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by ElChidi: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Etuagievin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Whom Jesus epp?
. You don't know him , if you do, you won't be sounding like this

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Firgemachar:

Me!

Start getting ready for eternal torment in hell by going close to nak.ed fire.

Imagine a father tormenting his child in hell fire forever. Can you do that to your own child no matter his weaknesses?

Worshipping a God out of fear, and not love. Whom God epp?
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by mp3ree: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Whom Jesus epp?
JESUS help me. Who Muhammed help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by josh123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
kmcutez:

Whom Jesus epp?
are u a muslim?
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Etuagievin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
akeentech:
Jesus and Muhammad come from Middle east and Africans can die because of the two them. Have u seen any white man worshiping your own gods? Black people with black brain. How many whites even believe in God nowadays
. So many
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by yhormite: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
uyplus:
And the number can't be tracked? She sends SMS daily? Wonderful! Poor script from kannywood!
This is shithole Country no Intelligence Gathering welcome to Nigeria
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
josh123:
are u a muslim?

Nope, was a Christian till I emancipated my mind from the shackles of religion.
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Smony: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
If there is any word that sounds
"softer" than wickedness buh best
describes an act more evil than any
wicked act, the word is politics.....

No. u dnt get it, the new Word is buhari.
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
mp3ree:
JESUS help me. Who Muhammed help?

Muhammad is even worse than Jesus. Talk of a paedophilic, lying, violent mudafucker. Shudders
Re: Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" by Pascal181: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
The God she profess never disappoint anyone who risk his /her life to stand out. From shadrach, meshach nd abednego to Daniel just to mention but few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.