Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (40095 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
dyangprof:

Ya grammar na die
how do you mean?
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by pheonixdld2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Deaths everywhere.. that's how i lost my baby sister to a careless driver at yaba yesterday night. God punish the wicked people of this country cry

Accept my condolence....may her soul rest in peace
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chai!! Uwadiegwu, one of my friends on facebook celebrated her xterday and she even reply. its a pity, RIP aye asan imule mofo
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Hotzone(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
God in your infinite mercy, which we humans don't deserve, grant her parents the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss!!!!
RIP
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Deaths everywhere.. that's how i lost my baby sister to a careless driver at yaba yesterday night. God punish the wicked people of this country cry
So sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Hotzone(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Chai!! Uwadiegwu, one of my friends on facebook celebrated her xterday and she even reply. its a pity, RIP aye aksan
Hmmmm
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Expl0rers: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
no respect for life in this country again

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
No smoke without fire

check well
Whatever is generating the smoke is not enough reason to destroy somebody's life embarassed

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by rossi5(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:

so sorry for ur loss
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by LasGidiOwner: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Owerri is an insecure dungeon. A killing field Even the cursed useless old man called abagworo has agreed.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
ogbeiwi:

so sad.what a wicked world.may the killers know not peace till they all die.amen......

Amen
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by bigpicture001: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
sh doesn't like innocent to.me at all
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by fecosequence(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
dyangprof:

Ya grammar na die
no na died

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by achiever12: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
what did she do to PISSS off some bad guys so MUCH....

this world is WICKED.... NO ONE CAN JUSTIFY ANY REASON WHY SHE WOULD DESERVE THIS.

Don't let meaningless childish emotion to control your senses. Were you in their school? Do you even have any idea of what could have happened? Don't judge a matter if you don't have all the facts.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Bluemalam: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:

My condolences...take heart.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by cnonyechi(f): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
What did she did to them? I'm sure she must have doned something to them

Aha dis is too much. Wat did she did and am sure she must have doned. Aaaa o ga ooo

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
cnonyechi:

Aha dis is too much. Wat did she did and am sure she must have doned. Aaaa o ga ooo
pls pls pls I doesn't have your time.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Abeyjide: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
mukthar2000:
Her Appearance has show what may likely happen, blue win in her hand on the pix and a blue top(Eyee frat),RIP sister

you 've said it all. rip
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by scopusng(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Sorry for your loss dear.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
cry sorry mate, may her soul rest in peace
Gangster1ms:
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hotzone:
Hmmmm
You Dont Believe Me?
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Banks2574: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rip
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by chykdavic(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Jesus. what a wicked world. is my friend on fb. Rip K.C.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by ibkayee(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Gosh, I'm so sorry. Take heart

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Kazal999: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
IMO, IMO.. Every time... God help us

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
imsu na school?
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by Cannicus: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Take heart bro.

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by kirchofff(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
take hrt bro. Accept my condolences.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by menwongo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
conehead2018:
its a clear case of a stray bullet. The incident occurred in my home town.Trouble started when some village cult
members in conjunction with others invitted from outside were celebrating in preparation of there black night in the process gun shots were released indiscriminately but the deceased was on lucky as she was within the vicinity as at that time.
As am typing there have been constant police raid of innocent youths and passer by.All am saying is for the police who I believe know who these boys are,..arrest them cos they are the ones who hosted this miscrents they should be made to produce the assailants for the death of this young lady must not go unpunished.

You mean they started shooting in day time
Know the kind friends you hang out with
RIP
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by vena92: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Sorry brother, Take heart,May GOD be with you and your family. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Chai!! Uwadiegwu, one of my friends on facebook celebrated her xterday and she even reply. its a pity, RIP aye asan imule mofo
what's her Facebook name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheads, Removes Internal Organs Of Okada Rider In Niger / Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos) / Anambra State University Student Shot Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.